Been Looking for a place like this

Ever since WAW came out with zombies I have been looking for a place like this to strategize and meet new zombie players instead of the 90 percent of idiots that play online. my PSN is guccilafluer. I have a buddy I play with online so we are looking for some more people to join us and get to higher rounds.

I have reached round 18 due to the fact that not a lot of people have mics and when things get hectic people kind of fend for themselves instead of sticking to the plan...

Anyway hit me up I will be around here often. Looking to get some zomb games in tonight also.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to codz

hope you have a wonderful time here and you'll find dedicated ps zombies here WITH MICS:D

anyway, if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask carbonfibah, a mod or any of the helpful wwk's (like mikeh12 who will comment shortly)

also i have a ps3 but i dont use it for zombies, i use my xbox for that :D