How to Activate 'Zork' mode (Using DOA Computer)

TheOneAndOnly

As many of us thought the computer used to access Dead Ops has other secrets...In this case another secret mini-game: ZORK. This is not atall related to Zombies and actually references the campaign.

Type in Zork on Pc.

Will unlock challenge 'Eaten by a Grue'.

This I suppose you would describe as a 'text based adventure game'.

You basically type in code and DOS (Disc operating system) commands.

It is apparently a homage to Infocom's Zork game.

Zork describes Itself as: 'A game of adventure, danger and low-cunning. You will explore territory never before seen by mortals. No computer should be without one'.

I found this funny as all you seem to do is type commands rather than 'see' anything, although I didn't give it much time, it does reference the campaign prehaps leading to better understanding of the elusive 'Numbers'.

Anyways thought it was interesting simply as it confirms that computer has multiple hidden functions.

To understand further watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOgK0sV6RLU

This describes is better than me!

Peace :mrgreen:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic