Finally taking the dive

Howdy, CoDz community!

After discovering CoDz a few months ago, I've been coming back time and time again for all of my zombie fixes, whether for backstory or strategies, analyses or fun questions, or just for procrastination-at-work's-sake. Hands down this is the best site and community for anything zombies. I've been impressed countless times with the trivia that's been dug up or the helpful tips and tricks. But I never joined in. The day has come!

I'm not great at coming up with awesome discoveries or anything, so I'll leave that to those who have been gifted with those amazing talents. I'll just throw in my honest opinions everywhere I feel led.

My friends and I eat, sleep, and dream zombies, as you all understand. After getting Black Ops at midnight, the first thing we did was jump into Kino. Normally with a midnight release I love to play through the campaign in one run, but what a testament Treyarch's zombies is that a smaller, quicker mode garnered all my attention and still has; I've only played a couple hours worth of the campaign (I'll get back to it eventually).

Just sayin' hey and looking forward to sayin' stuff.

Zombies, the most addicting thing I've ever experienced.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum mate! Hope you have an awesome time here!

I haven't even got Black Ops yet :o Play.com are rubbish for deliveries. Hopefully we can play a few games some time if you're on PS3.

If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Play.com were £5 than the rest, so I decided to go with them. Bad idea, as it turns out. I have to wait until 21 days after dispatch to get a tracking number of them to make sure it isn't lost.

And I suppose we'll have too then! But you'll find plenty of 360 users around the forum willing to play with you.