This week

m12

Could someone update me what has happened this week? I haven't been able to get internet, so have only read a small explanation of the Documents that got sent to the other site (the name escapes me), and the Henry business is very confusing.

Any help would be great!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ill try my best (there may be a few mistakes.) there was this guy, "benthrenn" or something, that posted saying he was going to put up a video transmission. anyways for ahwile some of the community didnt believe him and then he began to not trust us kinda thing. but he posted the video now the community is trying to decipher all of these clues and codes. his "name" is henry langham but for some reason he posted under the name i stated above. so now where we at is trying to figure out what the "transmissions" he has been posting on youtube mean. ( so he posted one video called der wihemt or something. then tansmissions 17-14 and a video called 0)