Emergency Protocol List Addendum: Urgent
BURN AFTER READING
Doctor Richtofen has ordered an addendum to Group 935’s security policies within our coalition. These secret protocols should be read by no one else but recipients of this telegram. Recipients must commit them to memory and promptly burn this message to avoid leaks. When these protocols are commenced, task leaders may dispense orders to fulfill the commands.
The additional protocols are as follows:
- Protocol 85: Cutting of all phone lines and destruction of any device capable of transmission into or out of the testing site.
- Protocol 86: Removal of all Die Spinne representatives and soldiers present on-site, and destruction of evidence implicating their involvement in Group 935 operations.
- Protocol 87: Removal of all Division 9 staff present on-site, and destruction of evidence implicating their involvement in Group 935 operations.
- Protocol 88: Evacuation of crucial test subjects to the Verrückt Facility in the event of an emergency.
- Protocol 88a: Evacuation of crucial test subjects to Griffin Station by any means necessary in the event that the Verrückt Facility is unreachable.
- Protocol 89: Evacuation of essential staff, followed by complete destruction of all on-site matter transference devices.
- Protocol 90: Destruction of all non-reanimated subjects on-site, and destruction of evidence implicating Group 935 in their destruction.
- Protocol 91: Replacement of all food dispensaries with lower-calorie selections. Details to come.
- Protocol 115: Release of all reanimated subjects followed by evacuation of all essential staff from the testing site.
- Protocol 935: The complete removal of Doctor Maxis and his associates from a position of power within Group 935 by any means necessary.