Aethyr possible new info?

Guest Kakar98

Guest Kakar98

somthing about alester crowly and enochian magic interesting stuff to say the least.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enochian_magic

go down the page a bit and you will see

The Calls or 'Keys' and the "World" of the 30 Aethyrs

I would summarize it to you guys but its kinda late!

could this be related?

This is what caught my eye though

The Aethyrs are conceived of as forming a map of the entire universe in the form of concentric rings which expand outward from the innermost to the outermost Aethyr.

nazis attempting to travel through aethers?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Matuzz

Nazis in fact tried to travel trough Aether.

In Der Riese each teleporter had specific country they were supposed to lead.

Them being England, Germany and France.

But side effect was turning into zombies which then became the main project.

Maxis wanted to work on zombies instead of the Teleporter and that drove Richtofen angry.

Guest TehGKBrief

I'd just like to ask you Matuzz, where did that idea come from? That zombies were a side effect of teleportation?

Fluffy

115 Radiation from the Teleporters. :mrgreen:

Guest Monopoly Mac

I actually haven't thought of Fluffy. That's clever. However, Fluffy is the only test subject we know who zombified after teleportation.

Edward, Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, Schuster, Groph, Maxis, and even Samantha have all gone through teleportation but none of them have turned. Perhaps the teleportation Fluffy went through was another failed experiment and it had a bad effect.

Guest Matuzz

I actually haven't thought of Fluffy. That's clever. However, Fluffy is the only test subject we know who zombified after teleportation.

Edward, Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, Schuster, Groph, Maxis, and even Samantha have all gone through teleportation but none of them have turned. Perhaps the teleportation Fluffy went through was another failed experiment and it had a bad effect.

Yeah but the story is just horrible mess.

Maxis in Der Riese radios is extremely passionate about teleporters.

He is working on them even when he "dies".

BUT then again in new maps it says Maxis wasn't interested in developing the teleporters at all.

That just doesn't make sense. He doesn't care but then again works on them like mad.

I was originally thinking he stopped working and teleporters to work on zombies, but then again he is still working on them when he is betrayed.

Guest Monopoly Mac

It is a bit of a mess but it's our job to make sense of it. I believe Maxis did exactly what Richtofen predicted. He started to perfect the technology because the Third Reich approved of it. This of course is only a theory but it could fit.

The Kino theater was not only a facility designed to control the minds of the undead but also to showcase new 935 technology. The Automatic Turret, Nova Gas crawlers, and even films showing their progress with the zombies. I think that this was used by the Reich to decide what they want 935 to work on and what they don't. Ludvig demonstrated the teleporters ability and Germany approved. From then on Maxis took over the project and used Edward as his assistant.