The Importance of The Spleen

Guest Tac

Guest Shoreyo

You had a good idea, And i do remember a while back there being a viral joke of people who are faking injury yelling 'ow my spleen!' and clutching a random body part, as the spleen is usually not understood by most people, ask a guy where his spleen is, what is does and what it looks like an he'll probably say 'I don't know'! :D

This developed into an internet joke about the fact the speen was suddenly a memorable body part, and Treyarch do like to reference pop culture...

Guest aegisknight

Various Richtofen quotes about spleens prove as backup. Plus on of his most disturbing quotes in WaW when getting the flamethrower.

"First, I shall cook them. THEN I SHALL EAT THEM!"

I call BS on your theory.

My girlfriend is an immunologist, when she is working on mice the first (usually only) thing she harvests after a sacrifice (nice word for "kill in a gas chamber) is the spleen of the mouse because it is the easiest organ to locate and pluck out, also full of blood and immune cells for easy analysis (it works as a different kind of filtering chamber from the kidneys).

Richtofen's obsession with the spleen would probably be due to his experiments with the zombie program, its the most readily available organ for analysis.

Yeah, I mean he says that he's going to eat appendix's, hearts, lungs, limbs... It seems like he wants to just eat everything. But that the dementia talking I believe.

people also said everyone was looking into the moon too much and it would never happen. 6 months later look where we r... Tac dont be discouraged everything needs to be examined