Illuminati Discussion.

Guest AlphaSnake

Guest AlphaSnake

[center:3gvwmr8j]Who are they? What do they do and why?

Rules:- No flamming, No spamming, No name calling or sterotyping.

Keep it clean & enjoy.

Images of interest to start things off.

mi5logo.gif

dollar_bill_showing_New_World_Order.gif

080307TIA.gif

satan_dc.png

Lets keep it lighthearted and fun.

Thanks & Regards Alpha.[/center:3gvwmr8j]

Guest AlphaSnake

Just a general discussion about the Illuminati gaming or otherwise.

Black Ops definitely will have a continued Zombie plot involving the Illuminati.

Your on Codz!!! How can you not have heared of these links to the game?

Regards Snake.

Guest L33t999
What does this has to do with the game?
Zombies are linked to The Illuminati (The Enlightened Ones) But anyways The Illuminati are/were an organisation of extremely talented people, for instance scientists, painters, explorers and so on..but people see them as a group of high powered people set to bring about a 'New World Order'.. meaning a 1 World Government, and some people believe they are in league with The Devil. i believe they are linked into Nazi Zombies in the way that Hitler was trying to conquer the whole world to make the entire world his 'Aryan race' so they spread the effects of 115 throughout the dead soldiers to ressurrect them, trying to make their Army stronger so they could take over the world, but that back-fired and the Zombies turned on them.. thats just my thought :P
Guest GermanZombiefreak

Just a general discussion about the Illuminati gaming or otherwise.

Black Ops definitely will have a continued Zombie plot involving the Illuminati.

Your on Codz!!! How can you not have heared of these links to the game?

LOL! Agreed! That is basic knowledge!

By the way- great work!

I know about the Illuminati, to an extent actually, more than I should at my age :)

But this the way the thread was worded, it seemed random. Which reminds I have to catch up on my Illuminati series on youtube, P.11 out of like 200 ... *sigh*

Guest Gross1985

What does this has to do with the game?

Exactly?

Probably because Illuminati has a role in Nazi Zombies or something.

Anyway, a lot of this is stuff I've seen before. It's all intriguing nonetheless. But most people don't realize that the Illuminati was one of many groups formed by the freethinkers after the Church lost its grip over Europe. Of course I know I'm going to be proven wrong here.....so shoot.

Guest Commander034

Well all secret societies in the world are there to push or discuss controversial ideas. Sometimes powerful people are members. Most of the time nothing comes from these groups.

Guest The_Black_Operator

Well. I'll tell you this.

Whoever the Illuminati are, I believe will cause something very bad to happen in the near future. :|

Guest Commander034

Whoever the Illuminati are, I believe will cause something very bad to happen in the near future. :|

Why and how so? There are much worse groups.

Guest The_Black_Operator

Worse groups? Such as?

Guest Commander034

Worse groups? Such as?[/quote:z5hpy9m1]

The Progressives. They want to force communism on everyone. Hilary Clinton and other members of Obama's administration have admitted to being ones. Presidents FDR, Teddy Roosevelt, Wilson, and Taft were also progressives.

Guest Gross1985

So anyway, that Illuminati.....oh wait, a post.

The Progressives. They want to force communism on everyone. Hilary Clinton and other members of Obama's administration have admitted to being ones. Presidents FDR, Teddy Roosevelt, Wilson, and Taft were also progressives.

:lol:

Sorry, I chuckled when I read this. It just seems amusing to see someone posting something that criticizes left-wingers and the ever-sacred Obama Administration*. As for forcing Communism on everyone....to be honest, I think everybody in this country pretty much wants it. For all I know this country's turning into a nanny-state because people don't want to be held responsible for their own actions, or their own selves. Pretty much they feel that the Federal Government, the highest governmental level in the US, is where to go for everything, including all of society's ills, but they don't realize that the Federal Government is enormous and requires years of paperwork just to get their assistance, whatever it may be. Basically, the Federal Government can't do everything for you.....at least, that's the way things used to be, and maybe I'm wrong.

If we're talking about Communism from an economic angle, I don't know about that. All I know is that people here and there complain about rich people, and now it's come to the point where it's like "Hey! You're rich! You owe us!" Rich people generally have to pay higher taxes (despite loop-holes in the system), but there are people here and there who want it to be that they have their wealth distributed, as if to the point where they are taxed to nothingness. While it feels unfair at first that there are billionaires here and there who bask in their wealth everyday and we (you, me, him, her, it) are at the bottom of the pyramid (or barrel, whatever you prefer), I just can't bring myself to support forcing rich people to have their wealth distributed....most especially if this person did indeed work all his/her life to obtain it.

Anyway.....Teddy was a progressive, but...what's wrong with Teddy?**

*I was being sarcastic, in case nobody could tell.

**This is under the assumption that there is something wrong with progressives in your post; please correct me if I'm wrong.

....anyway, Illuminati.....er, just go here.

Guest Commander034

So anyway, that Illuminati.....oh wait, a post.

:lol:

Sorry, I chuckled when I read this. It just seems amusing to see someone posting something that criticizes left-wingers and the ever-sacred Obama Administration*. As for forcing Communism on everyone....to be honest, I think everybody in this country pretty much wants it. For all I know this country's turning into a nanny-state because people don't want to be held responsible for their own actions, or their own selves. Pretty much they feel that the Federal Government, the highest governmental level in the US, is where to go for everything, including all of society's ills, but they don't realize that the Federal Government is enormous and requires years of paperwork just to get their assistance, whatever it may be. Basically, the Federal Government can't do everything for you.....at least, that's the way things used to be, and maybe I'm wrong.

If we're talking about Communism from an economic angle, I don't know about that. All I know is that people here and there complain about rich people, and now it's come to the point where it's like "Hey! You're rich! You owe us!" Rich people generally have to pay higher taxes (despite loop-holes in the system), but there are people here and there who want it to be that they have their wealth distributed, as if to the point where they are taxed to nothingness. While it feels unfair at first that there are billionaires here and there who bask in their wealth everyday and we (you, me, him, her, it) are at the bottom of the pyramid (or barrel, whatever you prefer), I just can't bring myself to support forcing rich people to have their wealth distributed....most especially if this person did indeed work all his/her life to obtain it.

Anyway.....Teddy was a progressive, but...what's wrong with Teddy?**

*I was being sarcastic, in case nobody could tell.

**This is under the assumption that there is something wrong with progressives in your post; please correct me if I'm wrong.

....anyway, Illuminati.....er, just go here.

Yes you're correct. I can't get the things that Teddy did wrong off the top of my head this second because I'm feeling lazy but I'll get them one day soon. I felt the same way about people till the Tea Party came. Unfortunately though, I live in California and am surrounded by communists/progressives.

Guest Gross1985

Yes you're correct. I can't get the things that Teddy did wrong off the top of my head this second because I'm feeling lazy but I'll get them one day soon. I felt the same way about people till the Tea Party came. Unfortunately though, I live in California and am surrounded by communists/progressives.

California, huh. I haven't been there so I only know what I've been told, have read, and other things. I understand that there's a Supreme Court case against the videogame industry that is taking place in California, which I think is f*cked up....plus they have a lot of ridiculous laws, like New York.

As for Teddy, I understand that he was a charismatic personality, and that he invented the Big Stick Ideology.....and that teddy bears were named after him, which also reminds me of that infamous quote "Teddy is a liar," but that's another story. His progressive political views were based on a progressive party that died out in 1916, assuming the group's dissolution has any relevance to this matter. He was also a Freemason and a member of SAR.

Overall it seems like he left a good legacy, though some critics cite him for his "imperialistic" actions towards other nations he himself deemed "uncivilized". Otherwise I can't seem to find anything about him that stands out as bad like the more recent presidents.

Guest Commander034

California, huh. I haven't been there so I only know what I've been told, have read, and other things. I understand that there's a Supreme Court case against the videogame industry that is taking place in California, which I think is f*cked up....plus they have a lot of ridiculous laws, like New York.

As for Teddy, I understand that he was a charismatic personality, and that he invented the Big Stick Ideology.....and that teddy bears were named after him, which also reminds me of that infamous quote "Teddy is a liar," but that's another story. His progressive political views were based on a progressive party that died out in 1916, assuming the group's dissolution has any relevance to this matter. He was also a Freemason and a member of SAR.

Overall it seems like he left a good legacy, though some critics cite him for his "imperialistic" actions towards other nations he himself deemed "uncivilized". Otherwise I can't seem to find anything about him that stands out as bad like the more recent presidents.

He wanted federally control large businesses and had made lawsuits for this when he assumed the presidency, He stated he wanted to do this in his "The New Nationalism" speech, "It has become entirely clear, that we must have government supervision of the capitalization, not only of public-service corporations,..., but all corporations doing an interstate business.", he continued with "I have no doubt that the ordinary man who has control of [neat, oil, coal, or other large, important companies] is much like ourselves. I have no doubt he would like to do well-but I want to have enough supervision to help him realize that desire to do well.". He later said this "This, I known, implies a policy of a far more active governmental interference with social and economic conditions in this country than we have yet ha, but I think we have got to face the fact that such an increase in government control is now necessary. Now onto his actions. He passed the Hepburn Act of 1906 which allowed the Interstate Commerce Commission(ICC) the power to regulate railroad rates, the main form of transport at the time. This act caused investors to turn away from the industry, which helped cause the bank panic of 1907. Roosevelt decided to take action to fix the panic by creating the "National Monetary Commission" which would lead to the creation of the Federal Reserve, which caused the great depression and the current recession. About your comment on the progressive party, progressivism was an idea sweeping the nation that was limited to nobody.

Guest thesavage5118

Short of starting fresh from the ashes of this seemingly doomed world, I can't see what the Illuminati could possibly be after if they are indeed secretly running the world, because most of the worlds economy, with the exception of a few countries, is in shambles.

Guest Gross1985

He wanted federally control large businesses and had made lawsuits for this when he assumed the presidency, He stated he wanted to do this in his "The New Nationalism" speech, "It has become entirely clear, that we must have government supervision of the capitalization, not only of public-service corporations,..., but all corporations doing an interstate business.", he continued with "I have no doubt that the ordinary man who has control of [neat, oil, coal, or other large, important companies] is much like ourselves. I have no doubt he would like to do well-but I want to have enough supervision to help him realize that desire to do well.". He later said this "This, I known, implies a policy of a far more active governmental interference with social and economic conditions in this country than we have yet ha, but I think we have got to face the fact that such an increase in government control is now necessary. Now onto his actions. He passed the Hepburn Act of 1906 which allowed the Interstate Commerce Commission(ICC) the power to regulate railroad rates, the main form of transport at the time. This act caused investors to turn away from the industry, which helped cause the bank panic of 1907. Roosevelt decided to take action to fix the panic by creating the "National Monetary Commission" which would lead to the creation of the Federal Reserve, which caused the great depression and the current recession. About your comment on the progressive party, progressivism was an idea sweeping the nation that was limited to nobody.

Interesting. :?

Guest Gross1985

Short of starting fresh from the ashes of this seemingly doomed world, I can't see what the Illuminati could possibly be after if they are indeed secretly running the world, because most of the worlds economy, with the exception of a few countries, is in shambles.

Economics confuse me, really. As for groups like the Illuminati, there's a possibility that these secret societies are having difficulty adjusting to the 21st Century. Skull & Bones is an example; I heard about it in 2003 that they are just getting into this century, and they recently enabled women, blacks, and gays to join their collective.

As for the Illuminati, I imagine that they're probably sort of the same thing since their conception, maybe with some exceptions here and there. The Illuminati, at least the Bavarian Illuminati, is only as old as the United States of America (older by a few months) though.

The part that cracks me up the most about these secret groups is how people think they rule the world, as if with an iron fist. It doesn't make sense. How could they be dictating my life if, for instance, I can type here on CODZ? Is it a script written by "The Patriots" or something? No. I'm doing this of my own will. Yet at the same time people say we're not free. I guess freedom is subject to perspective. But if I feel free, even though we're supposedly not free, then I guess "feeling free" is all that matters.

• 3 months later...
Guest AlphaSnake

Just to be clear I said that 4 days before Black Ops was released...

boilluminati.jpg

dun dun dun...

Another prediction spot on if I do say so myself... 8-)

Sorry, not trying to feed my ego here, I would just like to point it out a little... teehee... :D

I know Treyarch reads my posts... :shock:

Regards Snake.

Guest ChrisMathers

Hey Commander, why don't you and I trade places? I'll move out to California, and you move out here to West Virginia. You can buy cheap guns with little to no background checks, say a bunch of appallingly racist shit about the President, and feel free to lead a repressed lifestyle and maybe join a local church congregation. And I can go somewhere where I can buy pot in a store as long as I have a convincing enough medical issue, marry a shemale, and generally live a life in pursuit of happiness as is my constitutional right as an American without running the risk of getting arrested or shot at by some pig-ass police officer? If you was to agree to such a deal I'll even whip you up a free jug of moonshine - that there's a West Virginia specialty - ain't a hundred percent legal - in fact it ain't even legal at all - but it's a point of pride and one of the few saving graces of living in a place like this. I would gladly trade a neighborhood full of hillbilly trash with their heads up their asses for one full of deluded rainbow-hugging hippies with their heads in the clouds.