As the latest addition to the Zombie fighting arsenal, the Wunderwaffe DG-2 packs the biggest punch seen thus far. The weapon can help your team survive through the later rounds of Shi No Numa, but only when placed in the right hands. This gun is absolutely not for the light of heart or the lone wolf beginners. To make sure that you don't become the whipping boy of your team, here are some tips to make sure that you are prepared for it when the hefty responsibility of the Wunderwaffe lands in your hands.
Tips for the Wunderwaffe DG-2
- Let your teammates know that you are packing the Wunderwaffe. Strategies should be reworked around the gun to keep the team safe and to make sure that the one wielding the Wunderwaffe is kept alive.
- The Wunderwaffe is a great weapon to use while on the move. Play cat and mouse with the zombies and once they are all chasing you, run backwards and shoot the zombies that trail you. Their formation will turn into a conga line of death as the electricity jumps from one zombie to another.
- The Wunderwaffe's main weakness is its slow rate of fire. In battle, only one player, two max, should be using the weapon while fighting the undead. The gun is powerful, but tough to use when things get hectic, so it is always preferable to have two or more supporting players wielding HMGs or assault rifles.
- Keep a constant eye on your ammo supplies. The Wunderwaffe doesn't carry that much ammo when compared to other guns. Be prepared to swap to another heavy firearm once the gun's charge runs out.
- As soon as you get the Wunderwaffe, let your teammates know that you have it. Everyone needs to work together in order to utilize this weapon to the fullest. If your soldiers don't have your back, then you will quickly die while wielding this behemoth. And yes, this tip is important enough to state twice!