Rictofen's Scar

Guest CorporalTankDempsey

As we all (should) know, Rictofen has a scar over his right eye. Now, If you notice, Rictofen does NOT have this scar in Shi No Numa.

So, What happened after Shi No Numa? That, My friends, is the million dollar question.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Many users including myself, believe that the crew teleported from Shi No Numa to Der Riese which is supported by the beginning of the Der Riese trailer. Assuming this is true, I am positive that Richtofen was scratched during Shi No Numa.

Guest MurderMachineX

Well technicallllllyyy, there is no Teleporter at Shi No Numa. So that means Richtofen must've taken them to a nearby Teleporter that wasn't actually in the swamp itself that they used to go to Der Riese. So maybe on that little walk? :P

Many things change throughout the maps. Clothing gets cleaned, facial hair is grown, scars are gained, etc. Now I hate to break it to you, but I am almost positive Richtofen actually had a scar in Shi No Numa, below is his character model from the maps, where you can see a clear scar under his right eye. Do you have an image or some sort of proof that shows that he did not have a scar in that map?

357px-Richtofen1.jpg

Woah, I must have just overlooked it and jumped to post it on boards. That character model really helped, Remind me to give you brains for that whenever I refresh, 2 more things,

1) What is written on Nicoli (<--- Deja Vu, can't remember how to spell it xD) Drawstring bag thing on his back? (Character model please?)

2) How did you get your name changed to Tac? :P

Woah, I must have just overlooked it and jumped to post it on boards. That character model really helped, Remind me to give you brains for that whenever I refresh, 2 more things,

1) What is written on Nicoli (<--- Deja Vu, can't remember how to spell it xD) Drawstring bag thing on his back? (Character model please?)

2) How did you get your name changed to Tac? :P

Based on the angle of the image below, I can't tell exactly what it says but you are right in saying it says something. I want to say N_____ Grock____.

CoDWaW_Nikolai.jpg

As for a name change, I just asked an Admin to do it for me!

I'd like to thank Rissole25 for getting the following image for me when I asked him to, here is the pack in 4 different settings; Shi No Numa, Kino, Ascension, and Shangri-La. To me, you can see:

No 404

GrocHCV

nbp.jpg