115 + Casimir Effect = Vril Energy

Guest Shooter

Guest Shooter

After some heavy review, I've come to two conclusions:

1.[tab:mpo52y9a][/tab:mpo52y9a]Element 115 posesses Vril energy in trace amounts.

2.[tab:mpo52y9a][/tab:mpo52y9a]Element 115, when in a high concentration and amplified by a strong enough Casimir Effect, creates an abundent amount of Vril Energy.

First off, let's review the characteristics of the two power sources.

Element 115 Characteristics

shinonumameteor.jpg

115 or Ununpentium, plays many significant roles in the world of zombies. Element 115's applications include teleporter technology and serves as a power source for the DG-2 and other various Wonder Weapons. It's used in upgraded weapons via the Pack-a-Punch machine. It's even in the perk a colas. It's major side effect is the reanimation of dead calls via inherent electrical problems. It is a VERY powerful element, the most powerful known to man in the zombies universe. Element 115 meteors have been found in: Shi No Numa, Tunguska, Groom Lake (Area 51), Der Riese, Shangri La, and Moon (confirmed via Astronomical team).

Vril Energy Characteristics

vrilisreal1.jpg

The uses of Vril amongst the Vril-ya vary from an agent of destruction to a healing substance. Vril can be changed into all types of matter, both animate and inanimate. It can destroy like lightning or replenish life, heal, or cure. It is used to rend ways through solid matter. It's light is said to be steadier, softer and healthier than that from any flammable material. It can also be used as a power source for animating mechanisms. Vril can be harnessed by use of the Vril staff or Golden Rod. Vril Energy is also used to pass into the Aether.

Vril is beyond the limits of human understanding and capabilities. The Vril-ya, an ancient civilization who inhabits the underground or "Inner Earth", are the only ones who are truly capable of controlling it. Vril's energy is IMMENSE , significantly more powerful than Element 115.

The Coming Race]The Vril-ya are descendants of an antediluvian civilization who live in networks of subterranean caverns linked by tunnels. It is a technologically supported Utopia, chief among their tools being the "all-permeating fluid" called "Vril", a latent source of energy which his spiritually elevated hosts are able to master through training of their will, to a degree which depends upon their hereditary constitution, giving them access to an extraordinary force that can be controlled at will. The powers of the will include the ability to heal, change, and destroy beings and things; the destructive powers in particular are awesomely powerful, allowing a few young Vril-ya children to wipe out entire cities if necessary. It is also suggested that the Vril-ya are fully telepathic.

As you can see, Element 115 shares some common traits with Vril. This is because there are trace amounts of Vril within the Element that are causing these effects to occur. It's the true source of the Element's power. Even miniscule amounts of Vril found in the 115 can be extremely potent and can be used to fuel such things as the teleporters and wonder weapons.

The VR-11

The VR-11, or VRIL, is the only example we have of just how truely powerful Vril Energy is compared to Element 115. Think about all of our Wonder Weapons fueled by 115. The Ray Gun, Thunder Gun, DG2, you name it. Their powers are impressive to say the least. But then consider the VR-11's capabilties. It can cure the infection, make you invincible, and when shot with the Vril Energy, you become an Insta-Kill machine. It's safe to say that when you are infused with Vril Energy, your powers are limitless. This is the true power that is Vril.

Richtofen's Grand Scheme

Vril is the energy source that Richtofen is after. Not Element 115, but the Vril Energy found within it. He needs the Vril Energy because it is the only source powerful enough to open the pyramid and take Samantha's place. And here's how he aquired that Vril energy.

1. Aquire the Golden Rod

As I stated earlier, the power of Vril cannot be controlled by humans. It's power is much too intense for humans to understand or control. Thus why Richtofen can't simply just use the Focusing Stone alone to enter the Vril Pyramid. He needs to find a way to harness the energy safely. And that leads to the Golden Rod (Vril Generator or Vril Staff).

The Vril staff is an object in the shape of a wand or a staff which is used as a channel for Vril. It is described as hollow with 'stops', 'keys', or 'springs' in which Vril can be altered, modified or directed to either destroy or heal. The staff is about the size of a walking stick but can be lengthened or shortened according to the user's preferences. The appearance and function of the Vril staff differs according to gender, age, etc. Some staffs are more potent for destruction, others for healing. The staffs of children are said to be much simpler than those of sages; in those of wives and mothers the destructive part is removed while the healing aspects are emphasized

This is why we travel to Call of the Dead. Of course we all know we end up getting stuck in a closet, and ultimately get a gun-toting gang of celebrities to retrieve it for us. After we get it, we teleport to Shangri La to retrieve the Focusing Stone.

2. Aquire the Focusing Stone

“That’s the concentrated element that I need for my project. But how do I get it all?”

“A giant piece of 115 just happen to fall exactly on top of this temple, how is that possible?”

“I will put that rock in my pockets, in my pockets with the spleens!”

These are all quotes taken from Shangri La. Richtofen traveled to Shangri La to retrieve the Focusing Stone. He's aware that is a highly concentrated 115 source, and higher concentrations of the element means higher concentrations of Vril. This is why he needs the Focusing Stone. He plans to capture the Focusing Stone, harness it with the Golden Rod, and travel to Griffin Station to dethrone Samantha.

But even the Focusing Stone will not emit enough Vril Energy to open the Vril pyramid. Enter the Casimir Effect.

The Casimir Effect.

Firstly, if you've never heard of the Casimir Effect, take a look at these links if you'd like to get a better understanding of this first. Otherwise, I will sum it up below:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... imir-effec

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPzlv6cvs8A

To sum it up the links above, when two metal plates are placed parallel from each other in a vacuum at a specific distance apart will create a pressure in the middle of these plates. This pressure is caused from a slight difference in wavelengths from inbetween and outside the plates. Realistically, this effect is difficult to harness as the calculations are impossible due to an infinite amount of smaller wavelengths. However, if the certain numbers of wave lengths and calculations are known, the Casimir Effect can be harnessed as energy. Considering the source of energy is a vacuum, the vacuum of space could be an incomprehensible source of energy.

And to sum that up, two plates facing each other in the vacuum of space can be a source of unlimited energy if harnessed correctly. You can see where I'm going with this.

3. Utilize the Casimir Effect to amplify the Vril Energy within the Focusing Stone.

“Great that worked, now where did I put the Casimir holder?"

"A Casimir effect only occurs when there is a vacuum"

"Ah Gersch, the builder of the Casimir Mechanism prototype, I will show you how to build a REAL one"

These are all quotes taken from Richtofen during the Moon Easter Egg

Richtofen placed the Vril Generator w/ 115 Focusing Stone into the Casimir Mechanism he built on the Moon. After doing his calculations (not without an attempted thwart by Maxis), Richtofen is able to harness the infinite energy of the vacuum of space to amplify the Vril Generator with an enormous amount of Vril via the Casimir Effect. This Vril Energy can be seen emiting from the the Golden Rod & Focusing Stone after the Casimir Effect has occured:

vriled.png

This light can be described as a "steady, brilliant light" and "seems like diffused atmospheric light, not like that from fire, but soft and silvery, as from a northern star.", much like the picture above.

4. Use the newly acquired Vril Energy to power up the pyramid and switch souls with Sam.

When Richtofen returns to the pyramid with the Vril infused rod, the pyramid senses it's own energy in abundent amounts, and thus releases the viles to be filed without buttons or switches. After this is accomplished, Richtofen switches his soul with Sam to complete his grand scheme.

UPDATE: 5/30/2012

Question: If all the Cassimir Effect does is generate energy, then why does repairing the Cassimir Mechanism in Ascension free Gersh, who was trapped in Aether?

The Casimir Mechanism is used to create a gateway between dimensions, Aether to be specific (keep in mind this device is completely fictional, although the Casimir Effect is real). However, this mechanism cannot work unless a TREMENDOUS amount of energy is applied to it. And that's why we need the Casimir Effect to supply that energy for it to work correctly. It's the only power(Vril) source available that would repair it so it functions correctly.

I'd like to also point out now that the Gersch Device works BECAUSE of the Casimir Effect. Look closely at the Gersch Device. Ever wonder why it looks like a waffle maker? Well it's because it is two plates,with a very small space in between them. The Gersch Device also provides a tremendous amount of vacuum as well know. Plates. Vacuum. Sound familiar? It's the Casimir Effect at work. I'd like to thank my good buddy Tac for pointing this out: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=22152

Let's go back to Ascension:

In the radios of Ascension, we learn Gersch was betrayed by Yuri when he unknowningly set off a Gersch Device, sending him to the Aether. (This is the same thing that happens with the zombies. When they are sucked into the Gersch, their souls are sent to Aether to feed Samantha's power.)

When we arrive, Gersch asks for our help to repair the mechanism so he might escape Aether. You'll notice throughout the Easter Egg, Gersch continues to shout "More Power! More Power!". This is because the Casimir Mechanism needs such a significant amount of power (Vril energy) to funtion properly.

When you complete all the steps and see the light on the ground next to the Casimir Mechanism, you can thow a Gersch Device on it, and you'll hear these quotes:

Gersch: "I can see the outline, but there isn't enough power!"

Richtofen: "There is so much power here already, and you need MORE?"

It's not until we throw a Gersch Device, and blast the device with 115-infused Wonder Weapons that the Casimir Effect occuring in the Gersch Device is amplified enough for a steady gateway or wormhole to be created. The blast of the 115 Wunder Weapons amplifies the Casimir Effect significantly, the power is transfered to the Casimir Mechanism, and the gateway is created.

This is what was going on at the Russian Cosmodrome.

Conclusion

As you can see, Vril is a crucial part to this story. Zombies are reanimated because of the Vril. Wonder weapons are preoduced from Vril. It's been in front of our eyes this whole time, hidden within the 115. We can also conclude that without the Casimir Effect, Richtofen's plans to take Samantha's place would not have been possible.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... imir-effec

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPzlv6cvs8A

http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/vril/index.htm

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=21996

Guest Monopoly Mac

I was hoping for someone to connect the dots like you did right here. I knew the facts but I didn't know how to weave it into a great theory like this. I'll be sure to give you a brain after I spread, so I will leave this to remind you and me. [brains]

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I gotta wait to give you brains, but this is a solid theory/connection and I congratulate you :)

Godo job.

I had planned on making a Casimir thread that connects 115 and VRIL Energy, but I;m glad you did it because you seem to have made the thread very well. The Casimir Effect shows up often in this story, as I believe it to be the reason the Gersh Device works the way it does. Well done. [brains]

Guest Shooter

I was hoping for someone to connect the dots like you did right here. I knew the facts but I didn't know how to weave it into a great theory like this. I'll be sure to give you a brain after I spread, so I will leave this to remind you and me. [brains]

Dude you have no idea how bad I wanted to spill a lot of this stuff out on your thread about there being a relationship between the two. But I had already started this and figured it'd be best to complete my thread.

I think all of us were reaching this conclusion about 115 and Vril. We just had to put it into words.

I gotta wait to give you brains, but this is a solid theory/connection and I congratulate you :)

Godo job.

Thanks Hellhound, that means a lot! :) Now if only more people would read it! Lol

Guest Shooter

I had planned on making a Casimir thread that connects 115 and VRIL Energy, but I;m glad you did it because you seem to have made the thread very well. The Casimir Effect shows up often in this story, as I believe it to be the reason the Gersh Device works the way it does. Well done. [brains]

Tac, I love how I don't even have to mention the Gersch Decice in this and you already reached the same conclusion I had. We're still thinking alike I see! ;)

I agree. I believe this is how the Gersch Device works, and the reason why Richtofen and the gang went to Ascension to get the Gersch Device.

Guest MexicanIlluminati

Question: If all the Cassimir Effect does is generate energy, then why does repairing the Cassimir Mechanism in Ascension free Gersh, who was trapped in Aether?

Guest Shooter

The Casimir Mechanism is used to create a gateway between dimensions, Aether to be specific (keep in mind this device is completely fictional, although the Casimir Effect is real). However, this mechanism cannot work unless a TREMENDOUS amount of energy is applied to it. And that's why we need the Casimir Effect to supply that energy for it to work correctly. It's the only power(Vril) source available that would repair it so it functions correctly.

I'd like to also point out now that the Gersch Device works BECAUSE of the Casimir Effect. Look closely at the Gersch Device. Ever wonder why it looks like a waffle maker? Well it's because it is two plates,with a very small space in between them. The Gersch Device also provides a tremendous amount of vacuum as well know. Plates. Vacuum. Sound familiar? It's the Casimir Effect at work. I'd like to thank my good buddy Tac for pointing this out: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=22152

In the radios of Ascension, we learn Gersch was betrayed by Yuri when he unknowningly set off a Gersch Device, sending him to the Aether. (This is the same thing that happens with the zombies. When they are sucked into the Gersch, their souls are sent to Aether to feed Samantha's power.)

When we arrive, Gersch asks for our help to repair the mechanism so he might escape Aether. You'll notice throughout the Easter Egg, Gersch continues to shout "More Power! More Power!". This is because the Casimir Mechanism needs such a significant amount of power (Vril energy) to funtion properly.

When you complete all the steps and see the light on the ground next to the Casimir Mechanism, you can thow a Gersch Device on it, and you'll hear these quotes:

It's not until we throw a Gersch Device, and blast the device with 115-infused Wonder Weapons that the Casimir Effect occuring in the Gersch Device is amplified enough for a steady gateway or wormhole to be created. The blast of the 115 Wunder Weapons amplifies the Casimir Effect significantly, the power is transfered to the Casimir Mechanism, and the gateway is created.

Guest MexicanIlluminati

Wow. Alright thanks for the extensive explanation. :lol:

But where is this "gateway" you mentioned? Where did Gersh escape through?

Are we to assume its just some mechanism set up somewhere else at the Cosmodrome? Or are you saying that Gersh escaped through the Gersh device that we used in the last step of the EE and manifested into that little glowing orb that floats off?

But where is this "gateway" you mentioned? Where did Gersh escape through?

Well, we don't know the exact meaning of "gateway" since it is used kinda often.

Dr. Richtofen: I found many interesting vril artifacts here. I have decoded them and all signs point to this device being a stable gateway to the Aether.

According to quotes by the characters, the gateway is actually a portal of some kind.

Tank Dempsey: Finally. Ah, how do we open a portal?

With that, we can conclude that is a portal to the other dimension, Aether, but we don't know exactly what it looks like. My assumption is that when we released Gersh in the Ascension Easter Egg, we opened the portal back up to allow for him to travel back into Heaven or wherever it is that his soul would have gone.

Dr. Richtofen: Fascinating, a dimensional rift. Goodbye Gersh, it would've been good to know you!

Guest MexicanIlluminati

Ah okay so your saying that you believe Gersh didn't re enter our world at all but instead moved on to some unknown place?

Ah okay so your saying that you believe Gersh didn't re enter our world at all but instead moved on to some unknown place?

Well it is possible that he entered our world since we see his soul or whatever the orb of light is. I'm thinking that he either entered our world or was just passing through it. I don't particularly see what the point of him accessing our world would be, like what purpose he would have. Therefore, I am thinking he is ascending from the ground to a higher place, like Heaven.