Vril, Richtofens Shrine, and More

Guest wunderpancake

Guest wunderpancake

Hello there for the third time Codz, Im just coming to bring you some interesting facts on the Vril in a book I have been reading called "Vril, The Coming of a Powerful Race." Here is a brief plot summary of the book. Also I will be going into some other links with the Vril. Hope you enjoy reading!

The novel centers on a young, independently wealthy traveler (the narrator), who accidentally finds his way into a subterranean world occupied by beings who seem to resemble angels and call themselves Vril-ya.

The hero soon discovers that the Vril-ya are descendants of an antediluvian civilization who live in networks of subterranean caverns linked by tunnels. It is a technologically supported Utopia, chief among their tools being the "all-permeating fluid" called "Vril", a latent source of energy which his spiritually elevated hosts are able to master through training of their will, to a degree which depends upon their hereditary constitution, giving them access to an extraordinary force that can be controlled at will. The powers of the will include the ability to heal, change, and destroy beings and things; the destructive powers in particular are awesomely powerful, allowing a few young Vril-ya children to wipe out entire cities if necessary. It is also suggested that the Vril-ya are fully telepathic.

The narrator states that in time, the Vril-ya will run out of habitable spaces underground and start claiming the surface of the Earth, destroying mankind in the process if necessary.

On to the next thing.The vril ya were descendents of the subterranean race who were believed as resembled angels. They lived in underground caverns connected by tunnels( maybe could lead to the hollow earth). Vril ya ruled the hollow earth for over 1000 years and were probably one of the most successful races ever.The vril ya were ruled by median women who also created it. Notice women ran the Vril ya. 8-)

The ancient Egyptians believed in multiple gods or goddesses. These goddesses had 'long' skulls. Maybe because there knowlage was wider than ours. My theory is that these goddeses, were the same women who ran the Vril.

[ytfull:1w4fz7rp]

[/ytfull:1w4fz7rp]

I sense that we may be visting Egypt soon guys. These same long, hybrid, alien, god-like skulls can be found in Richtofen's Shrine in Shangri-la.

[ytfull:1w4fz7rp]

[/ytfull:1w4fz7rp]

I will now direct you to AlphaSnake's post on these skulls:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=13543

Thanks for reading! I will post more really soon. In case you guys didnt know, I have wrote this three times. So please leave brains and comments!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MurderMachineX

No, there were no comments within the first two hours of your post... Come on, have patience. I could understand being upset at no comments within a couple days, but two hours?

Guest way2g00

Very nice, I like the connection between your video and the skull in Shangri La, it made more sense when I read Alpha's post though. [brains] to you.

Guest killallzombies

i believe i remember reading somewhere that in some cultures people rapped their heads in bandages and after years of keeping it this way,created the elongated sculls,just a little useless trivia