Richtofen and Sam......

Guest Der atzi

Guest Der atzi

The way I see it is richtofen and Sam are just going to juggle power over zombies back and forth, unless a third player comes into play and takes control while the two were fighting, hahhahaha.. Couldn't you just see richtofen being forced to fight along side Sam AND tank..... That's gona be one pissed off Nazi..... But back to the third guy, perhaps he could be an alien, or mabie a surviver from group 935..... Hahaha perhaps takeo will take control over the zombies and they'll all turn to one knife kills hahahaha..... Tell me what you think, and leave lots of [brains] please.....

Guest Monopoly Mac

I actually never thought of that. Heres a brain but don't ask for them in the future. Its kind of frowned upon and if you make a good post, trust me you'll get a brain. And on this topic, maybe Sophia can be the third person. Samantha did say she would look for her after she found Richtofen.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Its one of her quotes on Moon when shes in Richtofens body. It went something like "First I'll find Edward and then Sophia...". I promise I'll try to find it.

Guest Der atzi

Its one of her quotes on Moon when shes in Richtofens body. It went something like "First I'll find Edward and then Sophia...". I promise I'll try to find it.

Cool! She also seams to be good friends with takeo, I wonder if this signifies anything... :)

Guest Der atzi

Great idea: if richtofen and Sam team up at one point, and you activate the easteregg song, you here ax7 and elignia sigman singing their own version of skillet's "hero" because I was thinking the other day while listening to this song, that this would be an amazing zombie slaughtering song! But I would be even better If ax7 and eleignia sang it! This may be an awful idea however so if anyone objects please feel free to say something, I won't judge.... :D