Moon storyline planned since WaW, Misc.

Guest Epsilon7

Guest Epsilon7

My first post on this site.

Very sophisticated even for brain consuming fleshbags! ;)

Anyway on to the original purpose for this post.

I found out a month or two ago that Der Riese had planned possibly for the creation of Moon.

There is writing on the left side of the wall below PaP, that says "Return through Aether".

Aether is a dimension as quoted by Richtofen in one of the Moon radios.

He says the MPD is "a direct connection to another dimension." and, "All signs point to this device being stable gateway to the Aether."

Also, in Ascension there are strips of paper that say "Moon" on them in Illuminati coding.

If this is true, which I really think it is, then what is inside Aether?

For the next zombie map I think we'll find out more.

No drifting to another thing, what do you guys think the next zombie map will be?

As a note, at CoD XP the zombie team was answering questions and one question was asked questioning the continuation of Zombies. They had confirmed and said yes.

I think the next zombie map could be Aether, (Read above if you haven't) back to partially destroyed Earth, or Mars.

I picked up the possibly absurd Mars concept from a song called Ascend from Two Down, a band who makes songs referring to the Zombie storyline, even predicting the corrrect future maps before inital confirmation.

They could go to Mars via rocket or teleporter, but what I don't want to happen is for zombies to go all out ET on us with space.

For the back to Earth theory, since Earth was partially destroyed by the rockets almost all the zombies were vaporized in the missile strike, except the ones at Area 51, implying there could still be more out there, unless Area 51 was blown out into space. If you look to the far back behind the hangar, the bombarded, desolate Earth is seen on No Man's Land. But if Earth is facing NML in the same way it's facing the Station on moon and from the same viewing distance, then this could be disregarded as a texture mishap, or is it?

Well I hope for a first this interested you guys, post your thoughts on this below.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest MixMasterNut

I don't really see Aether as being the link between Der Riese and Moon. Aether is the dimension we travel through via the teleporters

BTW, here's a picture of the the Illuminati note on Ascension you mentioned. It translates to 'MOON'

illuminaticodeinnote.jpg

Guest MegaAfroMan

Welcome to the site! Brains for the nicely written theory you decided to share with us. It is always nice to see new people sign up here who can actually spell and use English.

As for your theory, I do not necessarily think that the Aether reference in Der Riese is enough to say that had everything planned up until moon at that point, it still is interesting to see how well it all fits together. I do not think the first map of the next Zombies season will be the aether, I do think it is a possibility for the final zombie map, they would go in and kill Fluffy and Ze Great Docter Richtofen/Samantha and end the zombie crisis. Seeing as how they have been trying to make each map more intense than the prior one, what better way to end it all than sending us to an alternate dimension in which our sense of reality is false?

Anyways, welcome to the site once again!

Guest Epsilon7

Thank you! I was very sure of this site being intelligent as soon as I saw the posts.

But the sense of Aether being an a false reality is one shape I viewed it from, and if Aether isn't the suitable next map, then what if Mars holds the key? Perhaps they will return to Earth and salvage more equipment to complete their now unknown objective, or will their next endeavor be even more exciting and mind boggling then expected?

All truth will lie in their next map in the new upcoming title.

Guest MixMasterNut

But if Aether is a dimension, then what is in Aether?

Swirls... lots and lots of swirls :lol:

But in all seriousness, it's a bit hard to define Aether. It's somewhat of a heavenly, astral place. Maybe it's Limbo. I could be wrong, but I sort of assume Aether is the place inbetween spaces.

When it comes to legends and myths of nazi flying saucers and NASA conspiracies, I think the Moon was a natural fit to be somewhere in the game. I'm not sure if we had any real clues before that Ascension note though. Alpha Snake predicting a Moon base map all the way back in Oct 2010 was absolutely epic. For all we know, Treyarch just took really good notes on his post and ran with the idea.

Guest Epsilon7

But what bothers me is that he said the MPD was a gateway to the Aether, and not the Aether being the gateway itself.

If Aether is the dimension traveled through by teleporters, then the MPD could send a person straight to that dimension according to the Moon radios.