Shoud we help noobs

Guest Shoreyo

Welcome to Shoreyo's Call of Duty 101:

Players.

Newb (derived from Newbie) - New dude, good friends to make as they haven't been corrupted by the offensive speech used on this game.

Pre-pubescant child - Not normally a problem, they don't mind you, you don't mind them. Usually good players and better teammates than most. If they have a mike; two possibilities. A. Easily angered, tell you what to do and blame you when they die, reccomend trolling (only comeback is 'faggot' or 'gay' if not American) B. Act like myself or the newbs :P Say hi to everyone, well mannered, don't retort when told to die after winning the game, unless to say "It's only a game". Also very good people to befriend.

Noob (derived from illiterate online players saying newb) - someone you don't like, possibly because they are better than you at the game.

Trollers - Hillarious unless you're easily angered (like most people on the game based upon their sucess rate :D).

Hacker - Two types, ones who mess around (usually killed by most players who see easy xp) and ones who hack to get xp. Avoid second type, usually makes game unenjoyable, either for you or the enemy (who may be you next game)

Split screen players - New to the game from Black Ops, mostly ranging in skills, mostly mixes of the above and below characters, however note that likely that same players will be playing together (i.e. teenagers in a group or two trollers).

Noob-callers (They constantly call people noob) - Assholes. Avoid at all cost.

Teenagers - Largest group in the game, most groups compromose of a majority of teenagers. One or two well mannered people (see Pre-pubescant child, part B.), most unfortunately noob-callers.

Adults: Ex-millitary (My-ol' man :D) or devoted CoD fans (My-ol' man :D) who either: A. Laugh at these players or B. wonder about what the world has become.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If noobs stopped backing out so much when they went down and just "watched and learned" they would maybe improve their technic.

I always try to revive noobs for my own enjoyment. I kinda thrive off of chaotic sloppy zombies games :twisted:

Guest Supremacia

n00b/newb/newbie/beginner/whatever.

I help everyone of all colour and creed, even people who piss me off when they steal zombies from my window, refuse to open doors, glitch, etc. When I see a team-mate go down, I always do my darndest to revive him/her. If a team-mate wants to use the box before me, go right ahead!

I don't have a mic, so I can't exactly dole out words of wisdom to these lost souls, but I try and do my bit through said actions.

Way I see it is, people helped me in-game when I first started playing Zombies (only in June this year), players offered me advice, revived me when I went down, told me to get Jugg, etc. Fuck when I first started playing Zombies I didn't even know you could open doors. I thought the whole objective was to stay in the spawn room in Five and try to survive as many rounds as possible. Damn, I thought I was the BOSS when I got to fifty kills.

So yeah, I try to keep the cycle going.

Guest XxJason LivesxX

Adults: Ex-millitary (My-ol' man :D) or devoted CoD fans (My-ol' man :D) who either: A. Laugh at these players or B. wonder about what the world has become.

lol this made me laugh as I in this group (COD fan/Father) and I'm a little bit of column A and little bit of B.