TAC N SHOOTER'S "Epic Zombies Timeline and Story" EDIT 10/30

Guest Shooter

Guest Rissole25

Concerning the Focusing Stone's origins, I'm lost. Does it need to be in the Vril Generator for it to work in the Pyramid? I'm assuming so, but still.

The Focusing Stone was originally a giant 115 meteor we had to shrink down. How does it get there? It could've fallen with the Tunguska event, and been on that temple in Shangri-La for many years. It was a mining facility for 115 after all.

However, Tac and Shooter's theory about Samantha sending the objects back to where they came from could be the answer as well, but making it a large meteorite?

Also, if Samantha did send them back to these locations, how did Richtofen know where she sent them? How did Richtofen know that the giant 115 meteorite was just the Focusing Stone enlarged?

About the Vril Device now, have a look at Audio Reel 6.

Dr. Groph: (Static) “Hope this works. Schuster, power it up”

(Hissing gas and a loud bang are heard)

Computerized voice: “Systems Nominal. Accessing Vril Device. Interface via M.P.D. active. Accessing M.P.D.. M.P.D. integrity check nominal. Awaiting input.”

Dr. Groph: “Excellent, bring the sample

(Loud bangs heard)

Computerized voice: “Analyzing M.P.D.. Creating profile. Profile Created.”

Dr. Groph: “Excellent. Now, scan for target.”

Dr. Schuster: “Yes Doctor.”

(Gas hissing and bangs are heard once again)

Computerized voice: “Target located.”

Dr. Groph: “Bring him here, immediately.”

(Gas hissing and bangs are heard followed by the sound of a teleporter. The thumping of someone landing is heard afterwards)

How does Groph and Schuster have it? This is after Richtofen has left. Actually this has opened up a whole lot of new questions and information.

Could there be more than one Vril Device?

Edward said he found multiple vril artifacts on the moon. Perhaps he found more than one? But if there is only one, how did it end up back in Siberia? The theory of Samantha teleporting them could still work, but I'm still a bit iffy on it.

The Vril Device can interact with the M.P.D..

I only just realized this just than. What effect can it have on it? I'm betting that since it can be used with M.P.D., Dempsey and the gang will use this to go to a different location (the next map).

Was it needed to help get Maxis? Or is it not needed?

The sample Groph and Schuster use.

I think this sample may be the DNA of Ludvig, but how it was obtained I don't know. The computerized voice says "Analyzing M.P.D.. Creating profile. Profile Created." once the sample is in. It must've been creating Maxis profile, which once completed was scanned for, and found.

With technology like this, they could've used it to track anyone. Peter, Harvey, etc.. But I think DNA is required for it, and the Vril Device I think.

Seems almost like they cloned him, like you see on TV shows.

Was the Focusing Stone in the Vril Device during this time?

Does the Vril Device simply become the Vril Device by having the Focusing Stone in it? Or is just a worthless 'Golden Rod' that has no use until the Focusing Stone is in it?

Does the VD need the FS to power up the M.P.D.? It could just be like Shangri-La, during the Eclipse EE, where you need to intensify The Fractalizer's shrinking beam because it's not strong enough to do it alone. Could be like this with the VD, where it can power somethings normally, but might need something else when powering other things.

We're just finding more questions by the minute! :lol:

I hope this answers your questions, but Richtofen got the stone when he was teleported the moon. In that 19 day stretch, he was also transported to Shangr-La, so that's where it from

Guest MixMasterNut

I have a similar theory about Maxis's inbetween story...

Maxis = Brock

I think it's the same voice actor for both characters.

Anyways..... Maxis escapes Fluffy through the teleporter, and ends up somewhere different than Samantha. He changes his alias to "Brock" and goes undercover, while he searches for Samantha and plots his revenge on Richtofen. To free Samantha and further his plans, he must first aquire the focusing stone. So he gathers a stupid, but loyal lacky in Gary, and sets off to the lost land of Shangri la. This would explain Brock's motivation for completely disregarding the dangers of the temple in order to uncover the temple's secrets. His daughters life, the outcome of the world, and revenge on Richtofen are all at stake. From our parallaxing back-n-forth time traveling adventures in Shangri la, we know that in the end, Richtofen gets the focusing stone, and Brock & Gary wind up right where they started..... in a tunnel. A tunnel in the temple that is filled with traps and zomibes, that is now flooding with water. Sounds pretty wretched to me. This explains why Maxis says immediately upon being teleported to the Moon, "How did you get me out of that wretched tunnel?"

I don't believe Brock and Maxis are the same though. I think Maxis was just teleported to the tunnel in Shangri La for a short time until Schuster and Groph teleport him back to Griffin Station when Samantha takes over the pyramid.

I think Brock and Gary were just adventurers exploring the ruins. Plus don't they not know who Richtofen is when they finally blow up the wall hiding the Focusing Stone. Don't they question who he is? If it was Maxis, he would've said something much different IMO.

Thanks for the input though Mix! Ill be sure to brains ya when I get a reload.

You are right about Brock sounding out Richtofen's name with a questioning tone to it (Radio 8).

[youtube:2ijjzfxa]FBVjyAivPSY[/youtube:2ijjzfxa]

But I'll note, Brock does use the word "wretched" in his vocabulary too (Radio 6). Coincidence???

"Thank Heaven's we are finally out of the wretched catacombs"

[youtube:2ijjzfxa]1Gf1-Y13_TA[/youtube:2ijjzfxa]

Guest Royal Gambit

maybe brock knew maxis, the way he pronounces richtofen shows that he may have encountered similar names or words before. What i mean is that he doesnt say 'rich', he says 'riqh' (dont know how to make the sound) so he has been in touch with germans before. but its a weakly supported theory, brock could have met germans for a different reason.

Guest Shooter

First off, let me just say THHHAANNNNKKK YOOOOUU to all the guys giving me feedback :mrgreen: This is exactly what I was looking for!

Rissole25: Here's your third servings of fresh juicy [brains] . You're bringing up some great points and are pretty detailed with the responses. Keep it coming, I truly do appreciate it!

MixMasterNut: Not forgetting you either man. You got seconds coming your way soon too!

At the end of the audio for the Moon's MP loading screen, Samantha says "Do you hear the voices?"

I believe Samantha is hearing the same (Illuminati) voices that Richtofen is hearing in his head as a result of having physical contact with the pyramid device.

I think it's that the voices are in Edwards body and she is in his body?

Possible. I believe there are a few clues in the Moon's loading screen that hint towards Samantha being a playable character. So this would only add to that theory. I'll get more into the details of those clues later. The Moon loading screen analysis is a massive project I'm currently working on.

But I'm still holding onto my theory that I think the voices are a result of having direct contact with the pyramid device. As far as we know, Richtofen and Samantha are the only one's who have physically touched the pyramid. In the radio messages you can tell that these voices are what make Richtofen's mind sick and twisted. Samantha has been pretty sick and twisted herself, before ever switching bodies with Richtofen. I think it's the voices doing it to her.

You bring up and excellent point MixMaster! She has been an evil little girl since she's been in there. She even laughs all demonically when she first takes over the pyramid. I'm starting to think it may not be the Illuminati, but the Vril-Ya themselves. Once again the Vril-Ya is coming into the discussion haha. I jsut can't see why the Illuminati would want anything from the little girl. We know the pyramid on the Moon is of Vril-Ya origin, so perhaps it is this ancient civilization/energy that they are hearing in their heads.

I have a similar theory about Maxis's inbetween story...

Maxis = Brock

I think it's the same voice actor for both characters.

Anyways..... Maxis escapes Fluffy through the teleporter, and ends up somewhere different than Samantha. He changes his alias to "Brock" and goes undercover, while he searches for Samantha and plots his revenge on Richtofen. To free Samantha and further his plans, he must first aquire the focusing stone. So he gathers a stupid, but loyal lacky in Gary, and sets off to the lost land of Shangri la. This would explain Brock's motivation for completely disregarding the dangers of the temple in order to uncover the temple's secrets. His daughters life, the outcome of the world, and revenge on Richtofen are all at stake. From our parallaxing back-n-forth time traveling adventures in Shangri la, we know that in the end, Richtofen gets the focusing stone, and Brock & Gary wind up right where they started..... in a tunnel. A tunnel in the temple that is filled with traps and zomibes, that is now flooding with water. Sounds pretty wretched to me. This explains why Maxis says immediately upon being teleported to the Moon, "How did you get me out of that wretched tunnel?"

I don't believe Brock and Maxis are the same though. I think Maxis was just teleported to the tunnel in Shangri La for a short time until Schuster and Groph teleport him back to Griffin Station when Samantha takes over the pyramid.

I think Brock and Gary were just adventurers exploring the ruins. Plus don't they not know who Richtofen is when they finally blow up the wall hiding the Focusing Stone. Don't they question who he is? If it was Maxis, he would've said something much different IMO.

Thanks for the input though Mix! Ill be sure to brains ya when I get a reload.

You are right about Brock sounding out Richtofen's name with a questioning tone to it (Radio 8).

But I'll note, Brock does use the word "wretched" in his vocabulary too (Radio 6). Coincidence???

"Thank Heaven's we are finally out of the wretched catacombs"

I'm thinking Treyarch did this to show the connection between both Maxis and Brock being in Shangri-La tunnels at some point. They both describe it as "wretched" to show they we're both stuck in that same tunnel. That's my best explanation for it.

Take some brains MixMaster. And OstonedshooterO, what if he already had worked for the Illuminati and he was just really dedicated to them, but the voices were indeed Vril-Ya?

Guest Shooter

Concerning the Focusing Stone's origins, I'm lost. Does it need to be in the Vril Generator for it to work in the Pyramid? I'm assuming so, but still.

Yes, I'm assuming that the Focusing Stone needs to be used with the Golden Rod to create the Vril Generator, and the Vril Generator is what is placed in the slot in the pyramid.

The Focusing Stone was originally a giant 115 meteor we had to shrink down. How does it get there? It could've fallen with the Tunguska event, and been on that temple in Shangri-La for many years. It was a mining facility for 115 after all.

However, Tac and Shooter's theory about Samantha sending the objects back to where they came from could be the answer as well, but making it a large meteorite?

Also, if Samantha did send them back to these locations, how did Richtofen know where she sent them? How did Richtofen know that the giant 115 meteorite was just the Focusing Stone enlarged?

Well we know that Richtofen traveled to Shangri La when he first touched the pyramid and was gone for 19 days. I'm thinking during his time, he encountered the Vril-Ya at Shangri La, and learned of their secrets. With a few spare parts and the power of vril/115, he built the Shrink Ray. This may explain why there's an ancient dragon designed into the gun.(Perhaps a vril-ya provided artifact). After doing this the Vril-Ya consider him to be a godlike figure, and build a shrine to honor Richtofen (behind PaP). He shrinks the huge meteorite, which turns into the Focusing Stone and he either a.) goes straight from SL to ancient Siberia to retrieve the Vril Device (Golden Rod) after learning about it from the Vril-ya people or b.) goes back to the Moon, touches the pyramid again, and this time travels to Siberia, knowing that the Golden Rod is there from the Vril-Ya.

Tac made a point earlier that both Shangri La and Siberia are two of the most siginificant locations in the history of the Vril-Ya, so I believe he traveled to both of these places in that first 19 day stretch, retrieved both the Rod and the Stone, and then returned to Moon to power up the pyramid. I'm 95% sure this is what ended up happening. This explains why he knows where each of these items are when he comes back later we the gang. I think we're on to something here people...

About the Vril Device now, have a look at Audio Reel 6.

Dr. Groph: (Static) “Hope this works. Schuster, power it up”

(Hissing gas and a loud bang are heard)

Computerized voice: “Systems Nominal. Accessing Vril Device. Interface via M.P.D. active. Accessing M.P.D.. M.P.D. integrity check nominal. Awaiting input.”

Dr. Groph: “Excellent, bring the sample

(Loud bangs heard)

Computerized voice: “Analyzing M.P.D.. Creating profile. Profile Created.”

Dr. Groph: “Excellent. Now, scan for target.”

Dr. Schuster: “Yes Doctor.”

(Gas hissing and bangs are heard once again)

Computerized voice: “Target located.”

Dr. Groph: “Bring him here, immediately.”

(Gas hissing and bangs are heard followed by the sound of a teleporter. The thumping of someone landing is heard afterwards)

How does Groph and Schuster have it? This is after Richtofen has left. Actually this has opened up a whole lot of new questions and information.

Could there be more than one Vril Device?

Edward said he found multiple vril artifacts on the moon. Perhaps he found more than one? But if there is only one, how did it end up back in Siberia? The theory of Samantha teleporting them could still work, but I'm still a bit iffy on it.

I believe he just found the one Golden Rod when he first went to Shangri La and Siberia like I stated above. When he comes back from that 19 day stretch, hes now has the Vril Generator (Stone+Rod), and contacts Dr. Schuster and brings him to the Moon, and that's when contruction at Griffin Station begins. So when Groph and Schuster get there, the items are already there thanks to Richtofen. Richtofen eventually leaves after Dr. Schuster tells him that Maxis is working on something at Der Riese concerning Vril (Moon Radio 5), but like I said, Richtofen had already got the items before they got there, so he just gave them to Schuster and Groph. After Samantha takes over the pyramid, the Vril-Ya items are teleported to their original Vril-Ya locations. And since Richtofen had already been to both locations to retrieve them before, he knew exactly where to go with the crew when they get the items later. I think this might be filling alot of holes in here.

The Vril Device can interact with the M.P.D..

I only just realized this just than. What effect can it have on it? I'm betting that since it can be used with M.P.D., Dempsey and the gang will use this to go to a different location (the next map).

Was it needed to help get Maxis? Or is it not needed?

During the Big Bang Theory Easter Egg, you put the Vril Generator into a computer to power it up. I'm assuming this is what Schuster and Groph use to locate and target Maxis. It's basically accessing the Vril pyramid (MPD) via a computer interface. It's their way of being able to control and do what they want with the pyramid. If they did not have this interface, they would not be able to use the pyramid like they want. I believe they use the Vril Generator and the computer to locate Samantha in Aether. They use the computer to build a profile of the target they want (Maxis or Sam for example) and use The Vril Generator in conjunction with the the Vril Pryamid to teleport the subject to the Moon. I believed it is needed when trying to locate a target and teleport them to the pyramid.

The sample Groph and Schuster use.

I think this sample may be the DNA of Ludvig, but how it was obtained I don't know. The computerized voice says "Analyzing M.P.D.. Creating profile. Profile Created." once the sample is in. It must've been creating Maxis profile, which once completed was scanned for, and found.

With technology like this, they could've used it to track anyone. Peter, Harvey, etc.. But I think DNA is required for it, and the Vril Device I think.

Seems almost like they cloned him, like you see on TV shows.

My Moon Radio transcripts say that he says scepter, not sample. Are you sure he says sample? Either way I believe he is referring to the Vril Generator being put into the computer. Perhaps DNA is needed at some point though. They said they created a profile before they found Maxis, so I wonder what they build that profile off of.

Was the Focusing Stone in the Vril Device during this time?

Does the Vril Device simply become the Vril Device by having the Focusing Stone in it? Or is just a worthless 'Golden Rod' that has no use until the Focusing Stone is in it?

Does the VD need the FS to power up the M.P.D.? It could just be like Shangri-La, during the Eclipse EE, where you need to intensify The Fractalizer's shrinking beam because it's not strong enough to do it alone. Could be like this with the VD, where it can power somethings normally, but might need something else when powering other things.

I believe the Golden Rod is simply used to harness the energy of the Focusing Stone without inheriting the side effects (115 radiation/teleporting back in time). So it technically is the Focusing Stone powering everything, but the Golden Rod (Vril Device) is what is used to harness the energy of the Focusing Stone. You cannot simply touch the Focusing Stone, it's energy is too strong. That's why the Golden Rod is needed. This explains why Richtofen gets the Golden Rod in CotD before going to Shangri La to get the Focusing Stone. This also explains why we have the Golden Rod during the Shangri La mission, but do not use it. Because Richtofen needs the Golden Rod to harness the Focusing Stone.

We're making breakthroughs people! I'm starting to put all the pieces together :D

Guest Shooter

Take some brains MixMaster. And OstonedshooterO, what if he already had worked for the Illuminati and he was just really dedicated to them, but the voices were indeed Vril-Ya?

Yes, I believe you are still correct Tac. He worked closely with the Illuminati and was most defiantely dedicated to them. But I believe that the Vril-Ya eventually took over his mind and he started his master plan of taking over the zombies.

Hmmm, perhaps the Illuminati knew of this ancient Vril-Ya and potentially felt threatened by the mysterious powers they posessed, and tried to get to Richtofen before the Vril-Ya could. Haha conspiracy theories anyone? :lol:

Guest Shooter

I've always believed that as far as the zombie story line goes

Illuminati = Vril-ya

Perhaps. Maybe the Illuminati IS the modern day Vril-Ya or decendents of them.

Illuminati?! Vril Ya?!? I feel like I should totally be in this conversation but I don't have anything to add really...YET.

Please touch on anything here Mac! Any input is much appreciated! :)

Guest MixMasterNut

I've always believed that as far as the zombie story line goes

Illuminati = Vril-ya

Perhaps. Maybe the Illuminati IS the modern day Vril-Ya or decendents of them.

The thing about the Illuminati is nobody knows who is at the top of the order. The all-seeing eye can be aliens watching over us.

It's obvious the pyramid on the Moon is alien (Vril-ya). And the pyramid is the most iconic symbol of the illuminati. My logic is that simple.

Yes, I'm assuming that the Focusing Stone needs to be used with the Golden Rod to create the Vril Generator, and the Vril Generator is what is placed in the slot in the pyramid.

When Call of the Dead came out, we learned of the Golden Rod. Now to be blatant, the Golden Rod IS the VRIL Generator. They are one in the same, so using the focusing stone can't "create" the VRIL Generator. I'm not exactly sure what the Stone's purpose is, but I still believe it is for time travel.

Guest MixMasterNut

When Call of the Dead came out, we learned of the Golden Rod. Now to be blatant, the Golden Rod IS the VRIL Generator. They are one in the same, so using the focusing stone can't "create" the VRIL Generator. I'm not exactly sure what the Stone's purpose is, but I still believe it is for time travel.

On the Moon's loading screen, you see the Golden Rod labeled as V-Device (aka Vril Device). So yes, they are one in the same.

Guest Shooter

On the Moon's loading screen, you see the Golden Rod labeled as V-Device (aka Vril Device). So yes, they are one in the same.

Ok my bad. So I don't know what it's called when the Focusing Stone is inside it, but they definately are combined to work together. Like I wrote earlier I think either the Rod is used to harness the Vril/115/Focusing Stone, or the the Focusing Stone is used to power the rod. You can see in this pic from the Golden Rod in CotD that something is missing out of the middle of it. And when you start in Moon with the item, you can see the Focusing Stone in the middle of the Golden Rod. The Vril Device is most likely what is used for time travel as well, if powered by the Focusing Stone. And if that's true that could explain how they got from Shangri La to Area 51/Moon? Just throwing it out there.

651pxgoldenrod.png

Indeed. So what's next on the list of things to go into? I'm in the "research mood" tonight so I want to really hit it hard tonight!

Would you agree with the previous posts Tac on how he got the Golden Rod and the Focusing Stone and how he knows where to go in the future to get them again?

So let's think what we've got so far:

-Richtofen teleports himself for the first time to Moon. Touches the pyramid and goes to Shangri La.

-Finds the Focusing Stone and with the help of the Vril-Ya travels to Siberia to get the Golden Rod

-Ed goes back to Moon with both items. Schuster and Groph work on the pyramid while Richtofen heads back to Der Riese

-Richtofen betrays Maxis and Sam and sends them to their respective locations

-Sam breaks into the pyramid. Maxis is stuck in a tunnel at Shangri La

-They bring Maxis back by using the Vril Pyramid and tries to talk to Sam. She kills everybody. Maxis is shot during the process?

-Maxis soul goes into the computer?

-3 years later, Richtofen is testing on the gang. Somehow Maxis is still alive according to the radios and is helping Richtofen? One hole in the story we gotta work on for sure.

-Verruckt occurs

-NDU occurs sometime before during or after Verruckt?

-Richtofen takes the crew too SNN after Der Riese becomes overrun to continue is testing there. But when they get there the place is overrun and they team up to kill the zombies

-The gang escapes back to Der Riese. Why did they head back to Der Riese? To get supplies? Some of Richtofen's items? What do you think?

-They end up fighting off zombies there and using the teleporter, but the DG2 overloads it and they end up in Kino

-They fight off the undead there and use the teleporter and overload it with the Thundergun? to travel back in time to Ascension

-They fight off zombies at Ascension and secure a Gersch Device. Richtofen sets the device, they all jump in, and end up at CotD

-Richtofen's timing is off and they end up stuck in a room at CotD. The actors helps them get the Golden Rod, and get teleported to Shangri La

-Richtofen and the gang fight off zombies at Shangri La and find the Focusing Stone. He places the Stone into the Vril Device/Generator, and uses it to teleport the gang to Area 51? Just a guess?

-The gang does the Easter Egg and Richtofen trys to switch bodies. When he attemps to target Samantha on the computer(with the Focusing Stone/Vril Device inside) Maxis attempts to stop him. Richtofen overrides the system, and uses the powered Vril Generator and puts it into the Vril Pyramid. Ed and Sam switch places.

-We help Maxis blow up the Earth, stopping Eds plans of controlling all the zombies

It about sums it up I think, but I'll be adding alot more detail. I'm going to start a big update to change alot of this stuff soon. Let me know what ya think Tac

Guest MixMasterNut

Indeed. So what's next on the list of things to go into? I'm in the "research mood" tonight so I want to really hit it hard tonight!

Wish I saw this post last night when I got home I would have put your butt to work! :lol:

Ok my bad. So I don't know what it's called when the Focusing Stone is inside it, but they definately are combined to work together. Like I wrote earlier I think either the Rod is used to harness the Vril/115/Focusing Stone, or the the Focusing Stone is used to power the rod. You can see in this pic from the Golden Rod in CotD that something is missing out of the middle of it. And when you start in Moon with the item, you can see the Focusing Stone in the middle of the Golden Rod. The Vril Device is most likely what is used for time travel as well, if powered by the Focusing Stone. And if that's true that could explain how they got from Shangri La to Area 51/Moon? Just throwing it out there.

651pxgoldenrod.png

Would you agree with the previous posts Tac on how he got the Golden Rod and the Focusing Stone and how he knows where to go in the future to get them again?

Yeah, I dont want to read it again, but I think that he was teleported to Shangri-La and explains to the VRIL-Ya that he is a god and teleported, so they give him access to the Stone and send him to CoTD, then he gets the Rod and comes back. Or he found the Rod on the moon.

So let's think what we've got so far:

-Richtofen teleports himself for the first time to Moon. Touches the pyramid and goes to Shangri La.

-Finds the Focusing Stone and with the help of the Vril-Ya travels to Siberia to get the Golden Rod

-Ed goes back to Moon with both items. Schuster and Groph work on the pyramid while Richtofen heads back to Der Riese

-Richtofen betrays Maxis and Sam and sends them to their respective locations

-Sam breaks into the pyramid. Maxis is stuck in a tunnel at Shangri La

-They bring Maxis back by using the Vril Pyramid and tries to talk to Sam. She kills everybody. Maxis is shot during the process?

Possibly shot but I say most likely

-Maxis soul goes into the computer?

-3 years later, Richtofen is testing on the gang. Somehow Maxis is still alive according to the radios and is helping Richtofen? One hole in the story we gotta work on for sure.

I still think think that all this happened after that 3 yr period.

-Verruckt occurs

-NDU occurs sometime before during or after Verruckt?

-Richtofen takes the crew too SNN after Der Riese becomes overrun to continue is testing there. But when they get there the place is overrun and they team up to kill the zombies

Don't worry about the above 3 things, I hope I can explain what I know soon, but I can not. Although we need to figure out moon :)

-The gang escapes back to Der Riese. Why did they head back to Der Riese? To get supplies? Some of Richtofen's items? What do you think?

Yes, to get supplies I say.

-They end up fighting off zombies there and using the teleporter, but the DG2 overloads it and they end up in Kino

-They fight off the undead there and use the teleporter and overload it with the Thundergun? to travel back in time to Ascension

Possibly, but I don't think that it has that power, lol ANOTHER thing to work out

-They fight off zombies at Ascension and secure a Gersch Device. Richtofen sets the device, they all jump in, and end up at CotD

-Richtofen's timing is off and they end up stuck in a room at CotD. The actors helps them get the Golden Rod, and get teleported to Shangri La

-Richtofen and the gang fight off zombies at Shangri La and find the Focusing Stone. He places the Stone into the Vril Device/Generator, and uses it to teleport the gang to Area 51? Just a guess?

The places the Focusing Stone inside the VRIL Generator to create the VRIL Device and I think they do teleport, so I am going to agree for now, but i have my doubts.

-The gang does the Easter Egg and Richtofen trys to switch bodies. When he attemps to target Samantha on the computer(with the Focusing Stone/Vril Device inside) Maxis attempts to stop him. Richtofen overrides the system, and uses the powered Vril Generator and puts it into the Vril Pyramid. Ed and Sam switch places.

Close. Based on the pronouns in the radio, he is trying to get Maxis, not Samantha.

-We help Maxis blow up the Earth, stopping Eds plans of controlling all the zombies

It about sums it up I think, but I'll be adding alot more detail. I'm going to start a big update to change alot of this stuff soon. Let me know what ya think Tac

Wish I saw this post last night when I got home I would have put your butt to work! :lol:

Lol i still feel a little researchy, give me somethin :)

Guest MixMasterNut

Lol i still feel a little researchy, give me somethin :)

I'll PM you....

Guest Rissole25

I'm in a research mood as well :P

Anything I can do?

Oh and I just got the transcript from CoDWiki. Not reliable, but I didn't have time to listen to the audio reel.

[youtube:1lkjnoo6]8vXspjZOLHQ[/youtube:1lkjnoo6]

Sounds like sample, but you could be right about it being scepter.