TAC N SHOOTER'S "Epic Zombies Timeline and Story" EDIT 10/30

Guest Shooter

Ahh didn't see your sig there :oops:

I still think they went as a group, but there's really no evidence if they traveled as a group or meet Richthofen there. And them saying "Were here" and "Shut up Nikolai and get your gear" isn't to clear either.

But all three people (Nikolai, Dempsey, and Takeo) are mentioned in the trailer. Richtofen is nowhere to be seen. And they are on some sort of mission! That's proven! :)

To Stonedshooter: That is true, but what if he only erased their long term memory? They would still have the short term memories about being tested on maybe? Idk, but I do agree, brainwashing make a ton of sense. And thanks haha, I pride myself on being an important member here. i love the stuff we get into!

Guest Shooter

Ahh didn't see your sig there :oops:

I still think they went as a group, but there's really no evidence if they traveled as a group or meet Richthofen there. And them saying "Were here" and "Shut up Nikolai and get your gear" isn't to clear either.

That's also a great point Cookies! Those can be some pretty vague statements.

Some possibilites

-After the first outbreak at Der Riese, Richtofen travels to Shi No Numa to continue testing on the subject. He either programs Tak, Niko, and Tank to meet him there, or they travel along side him to the SNN facility.

-During the first outbreak at Der Riese, Richtofen and his 3 subjects are overrun by zombies. In a last ditch effort to escape, they hop in the teleporter and takes them to SNN.

Both seem very plausible. I'm kinda leaning towards A though. What do you think?

Guest Shooter

To Stonedshooter: That is true, but what if he only erased their long term memory? They would still have the short term memories about being tested on maybe? Idk, but I do agree, brainwashing make a ton of sense. And thanks haha, I pride myself on being an important member here. i love the stuff we get into!

You could be onto something there Tac! This could explain why they remember certain guns and previous Easter Eggs and such, but why they can't remember the testing that had been going on before all the outbreaks started.

Plus I think it'd make sense for Richtofen to only get rid of the long term memory. What use is 3 slaves when they're forgetting what they're doing every 5 mins :lol:

Well Tac I'm gonna let this all boil in the pot for tonight. I'm hoping to begin editing the first part of the timeline tomorrow with some of the stuff we discussed. I'll of course PM or message with you tommorrow on here so we can clearfy stuff before the final draft. I see big things for this thread!

For the rest of you guys, keep any and all feedback coming. Keep it to constructive criticism though please like you guys have been doing. It's great :D

Hahah night bud. I do want to know how you got some of your dates and stuff, but we can worry about that tomorrow. We need to make a thread of the story here soon, PM me and we can get started!

Guest Rissole25

So what do you think of this?

The gang teleports to Ascension from Kino. They do this by overloading the teleporter in Kino with the Thundergun. Richtofen wishes to travel to Ascension to steal the Gersch Device, which he'll use to time travel to CotD and Shangri-La to get the Golden Rod and Focusing Stone. After fighting off the undead horde at Ascension, Richtofen sets the Gersch and they travel to CotD (to get the rod) then SL (focusing stone) then Moon.

No worries!

I think this might be it. Or it's the closest plausible theory we have for Kino der Toten. I was actually discussing this about a week ago in another thread. Kino der Toten is never mentioned in any future maps, whereas when all the maps go on, they all reference the past Black Ops maps.

Call of the Dead: Dempsey mentions Gersch

Shangri-La: Dempsey mentions Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Takeo mentions a Lunar Lander.

Moon: Richtofen mentions Gersch, The Golden Rod for CotD, and the Focusing Stone for Shangri-La, plus I think Dempsey mentions something about Shangri-La.

What are the quotes when the gang get the Thundergun in Ascension? If they recognize it, than this shows that Kino is definetly linked and at least comes sometime before Ascension.

The two things I'm wondering about the most right now is how they got from Kino to Ascension, and how they got from Shangri-La to Area 51. Moon loading screen shows a pyramid/temple like structure from what looks like Shangri-La, but in space. We know they travelled to Area 51 first before going to Moon, so how exactly did they get there?

This might be a possible answer.

[youtube:3exlmi93]-kh8e3A2yzI[/youtube:3exlmi93]

This is the ruined Lunar Lander in Shangri-La. There could be more in the other debris, but I can't quite remember. I didn't actually believe you before until I'd seen this video.

They somehow fix the lander, OR, when in the past during the eclipse, the lander is actually fixed. They than travel to Area 51, since this is the only way for Richtofen to get to the Moon. Notice how Richtofen is wearing a flight suit or whatever it is in Ascension? This is probably because he knew they'd be flying (taking the Lunar Lander), so it's possible that he wore it again in Moon for the exact same reason. Because they were taking the Lunar Lander.

But this doesn't explain where they teleported to after Kino der Toten, and where they got a working Lunar Lander from. Maybe nearby Ascension for both answers possibly?

This is the start of the intel Treyarch wrote for Ascension. It doesn't give much.

The dead rise again. The location - an abandoned Cold War era Russian cosmodrome. Their target - the foursome of Takeo, Nikolai, Dempsey, and Richtofen. Lowered into the facility, the four soldiers can hardly catch their breath before a voice calls to them: "Help me, she's coming. The mechanism must be repaired."

Noticed how Takeo and Dempsey's positions are swapped around? It was usually always Tank, Nik, Tak and Eddy. They did this for Rezurrection maps as well. I believe they said Shi No Numa first before Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt and Der Riese? Anyway it may not be anything, but who knows. The tiniest thing Treyarch does can be hints for us.

Lowered into the facility, the four soldiers can hardly catch their breath before a voice calls to them

It says they can hardly catch their breath. So they must've been fighting right before getting on the Lunar Lander, which means they couldn't have been on it for very long. I don't know what this means, maybe that zombies were in the area or attacked them when teleported from Kino der Toten?

Sorry if I wrote too much! Just all this came to my head at once, and felt I had to share it! :)

Guest Royal Gambit

nice post, i have a quick question bout kino though, how comes the are pictures of richtofen, demspey, takeo and nikolai near the mule kit. doesnt that mean at some point they went to kino twice, or am i just wrong about something

Guest KrazyCookies

nice post, i have a quick question bout kino though, how comes the are pictures of richtofen, demspey, takeo and nikolai near the mule kit. doesnt that mean at some point they went to kino twice, or am i just wrong about something

Well we know that Kino was another testing site, and that Dempsey, Takeo, And Nikolai are Richthofen's testing subjects.

My best guess is that they are like the only ones to survive this long or something along the lines of that and those portraits are there to remember them? :?

One major problem I have with this is your section about how they got to SNN. You say that that's when Richtofen overloaded the teleporter. If I am correct, they overloaded it and were sent to Kino, not Shi No Numa. Notice that they leave in a teleporter and arrive via teleporter, it's the next map in the game, and there is a vodka bottle lying on the ground in Kino and the radio says that Takeo dropped Nikolai's vodka bottle.

Guest Shooter

One major problem I have with this is your section about how they got to SNN. You say that that's when Richtofen overloaded the teleporter. If I am correct, they overloaded it and were sent to Kino, not Shi No Numa. Notice that they leave in a teleporter and arrive via teleporter, it's the next map in the game, and there is a vodka bottle lying on the ground in Kino and the radio says that Takeo dropped Nikolai's vodka bottle.

Well since nothing's been confirmed for Shi No, it was pretty much just a theory. I just cant think of a reason why they'd want to go back to SNN. It made sense in my mind that they were trying to go to Kino, but overloaded the teleporter with the DG2 and ended up at SNN instead. I mean it makes sense that the SNN radio refers to time traveling to Kino, but it just left me with the question of whyd they even go to SNN then ya know? But that was just an idea I was throwing out there. These are the hardest ones to figure out, SNN DR and Kino. Well none of it's easy really, but still.

I agree the DG2 overload would lead them to Kino, and it's another thing I'll be editing in. I like the part about Nikolai Vodka too, I never paid much attention to that. It will still be SNN to DR to Kino, but that they got to Kino from DR via overloading the teleporter on accident. And that's why they travel so far into the future. But now we must figure out why Richtofen took them to SNN. That's a big mystery for me.

Perhaps they teleported to SNN in a rush just to get out of an overrun Der Riese, and go back to Der Riese after the SSN outbreak to get some of Rictofen's plans, and get overrun there and that's when the Der Riese event occurs and when Richtofen overloads the teleporter when they try to leave and end up at Kino. That sounds about right, right?

Also, the dates you have are incorrect. Instead of September 4th and 5th, it should be December 4th and 5th, not to mention the 5th isn't a confirmed date.

Are you referring to Sept 4 and 5 of 1939? I know Sept 4 1939 is correct as it comes straight from the Moon radio 1 transcript. Unless those transripts for the Moon radios were incorrect. I know he said in the post he got them from CoDwiki, so that can always be scetchy. And December 5 1939 isn't a confirmed date, no. But seeing as Richtofen says at the end of the radio to get Maxis "immediately", I think it'd be safe to assume that it was a short time following Sept 4 (or Dec 4), and that the events we're not far apart.

Guest Shooter

Well we know that Kino was another testing site, and that Dempsey, Takeo, And Nikolai are Richthofen's testing subjects.

My best guess is that they are like the only ones to survive this long or something along the lines of that and those portraits are there to remember them? :?

I think it's something along these lines. I assume that's why Richtofen's portrait is bigger than the rest, because he was the one in control and those were his subjects. Which leaves the question of who was the final subject?

The mexican subject could be a reasonable choice. But there's a blank portrait on the ground in that room as well right? Perhaps that picture represents the mexican subject instead? Just tossing ideas out there people.

Urgh! Another heads up, don't say that Maxis comes and talks to Samantha in late January 1942, because they haven't even gotten the Golden Rod yet like you say they have.

*EDIT* Ok, and I think that they didn't teleport to SNN, because there isn't one there. I can't explain how they got there, but I say not by teleporter. And I agree it was SNN > DR > Kino, it's just that your main article says they went from DR to SNN.

And as for the dates, the radio says December, I am positive. Not to mention that the next one is January 4th and says "after 30 days" so it is indeed December.

Guest Shooter

Urgh! Another heads up, don't say that Maxis comes and talks to Samantha in late January 1942, because they haven't even gotten the Golden Rod yet like you say they have.

Wait what? :? Well it's not clear how Groph and Schuster get the Golden Rod (Richtofen did say he found many Vril artficates on the Moon on Moon Radio 1), but they had it before Richtofen and the crew end up getting it in CotD in the future. It is two seperate events completely. How the Golden Rod ended up in Siberia just brings up more questions.

Guest Shooter

*EDIT* Ok, and I think that they didn't teleport to SNN, because there isn't one there. I can't explain how they got there, but I say not by teleporter. And I agree it was SNN > DR > Kino, it's just that your main article says they went from DR to SNN.

And as for the dates, the radio says December, I am positive. Not to mention that the next one is January 4th and says "after 30 days" so it is indeed December.

So what are we going with from how they got to SNN? Richtofen was doing his testing at Der Riese, so I'm assuming that's where they left from to go to SNN. But what can we say about why they wen to SNN? Perhaps when Der Riese comes under attack the first time, the crew gets a truck or take a train provided by Group 935 to SNN. And Richtofen wanted to go there because he thought it'd be a safe alternative testing site, only to find out it was under attack when they get there?

Wait what? :? Well it's not clear how Groph and Schuster get the Golden Rod (Richtofen did say he found many Vril artficates on the Moon on Moon Radio 1), but they had it before Richtofen and the crew end up getting it in CotD in the future. It is two seperate events completely. How the Golden Rod ended up in Siberia just brings up more questions.

Well I think it is safe to assume that it's the same golden rod right? What if after using it on the moon, Sam returned it to CoTD? Urgh, this is frustrating... Lets go over this calmly, I'm getting worked up haha sorry. So basically, Richtofen somehow finds the Golden Rod and brings it back to the Moon right? We need to find out how! You ready for a long debate/brainstorm session?

And to you above post: I say they went to SNN because Richtofen had to get something. I personally believe that they arrived in a plane because it's in Japan, and I believe they arrived separate from Richtofen. I still don't know why Dempsey sounds so angry and Nikolai needs gear. Ok hear this out. Richtofen finds a way to send them messages, whether telepathically or via a machine. Richtofen went to SNN to get something and saw there was an outbreak so he sent a message to the other 3 to come along?

Guest Shooter

Well I think it is safe to assume that it's the same golden rod right? What if after using it on the moon, Sam returned it to CoTD? Urgh, this is frustrating... Lets go over this calmly, I'm getting worked up haha sorry. So basically, Richtofen somehow finds the Golden Rod and brings it back to the Moon right? We need to find out how! You ready for a long debate/brainstorm session?

And to you above post: I say they went to SNN because Richtofen had to get something. I personally believe that they arrived in a plane because it's in Japan, and I believe they arrived separate from Richtofen. I still don't know why Dempsey sounds so angry and Nikolai needs gear. Ok hear this out. Richtofen finds a way to send them messages, whether telepathically or via a machine. Richtofen went to SNN to get something and saw there was an outbreak so he sent a message to the other 3 to come along?

I could agree with that. If they were listening to his commands, I'm sure they'd listen to him and come to his aid if he sent out a SOS message via radio. Perhaps Richtofen wanted to go to SNN to get more Element 115? I don't know why else he's choose to go back there other than that. Unless he hid something there. Hahah Idk again just brainstorming.

And I have no idea how or when he managed to find the Golden Rod the first time. He mentions on a radio that he found vril artifacts that pointed to the pyramid being a gateway to Aether, so maybe he found it on the Moon at some point. But it really doesn't say anything to give any clue on how. He had to get the Focusing Stone as well, but we know he went to Shangri La when he first found the pyramid, so he probably retrieved the Focusing Stone then? And he was gone for 19 days when he first touched the pyramid, so perhaps he got the Golden Rod at some point during that period too?

Richtofen knows exactly what the Golden Rod looks like when describing it to the actors during CotD, so he's had it in his possesion before, but how he got it to begin with and how it ended up at CotD is a mystery. Although it would make sense that Sam sent the Rod back to Siberia. Hmm that makes me think he got it from Siberia sometime before getting it again in Siberia during CotD.

This whole thing is just frustrating, I swear we're only coming up with more questions than answers.

I could agree with that. If they were listening to his commands, I'm sure they'd listen to him and come to his aid if he sent out a SOS message via radio. Perhaps Richtofen wanted to go to SNN to get more Element 115? I don't know why else he's choose to go back there other than that. Unless he hid something there. Hahah Idk again just brainstorming.

And I have no idea how or when he managed to find the Golden Rod the first time. He mentions on a radio that he found vril artifacts that pointed to the pyramid being a gateway to Aether, so maybe he found it on the Moon at some point. But it really doesn't say anything to give any clue on how. He had to get the Focusing Stone as well, but we know he went to Shangri La when he first found the pyramid, so he probably retrieved the Focusing Stone then? And he was gone for 19 days when he first touched the pyramid, so perhaps he got the Golden Rod at some point during that period too?

Richtofen knows exactly what the Golden Rod looks like when describing it to the actors during CotD, so he's had it in his possesion before, but how he got it to begin with and how it ended up at CotD is a mystery. Although it would make sense that Sam sent the Rod back to Siberia. Hmm that makes me think he got it from Siberia sometime before getting it again in Siberia during CotD.

This whole thing is just frustrating, I swear we're only coming up with more questions than answers.

I think that SNN was the first place he'd thought of. He hadn't gone in quite a while so I bet he thought there wouldn't be anything wrong there. He decided he would make new test subjects if necessary and he ditched them. They found a way out and Richtofen decided he needed help. From there, Richtofen either sent them an SOS or maybe sent them a plane or transportation of some sort?

My next question is that, if he had already gotten the Focusing Stone and Golden Rod once, why does he need them again? I mean I know he opened the pyramid again, but why would he want to do that haha?

And we know that some 935 member was in CoTD a while back. CoTD is the home of the VRIL until they split off to Atlantis and Shangri-La, so maybe Ed went there and S-L during his 19 days like you said? Also, where did the Germans get their original source of 115? Was it SNN or maybe Tunguska?

EDIT: We are 100% sure that they are killed after October 1, 1945 because of the CoTD radio where Richtofen states that Maxis doesn't know what to do with his power and he will take care of him and the brat.

We know that all the stuff on the Moon happens before Shi No Numa because Sam is the person behind the Demonic Laughter, which appears on Shi No Numa. You were right that it isn't present time, but it isn't Late January, 1942 like you said. Sometime between the betrayal and Shi No Numa, Groph and Schuster met Maxis who was subsequently killed, along with Dr. Schuster and Dr. Groph.

So Richtofen didn't make it up to the Moon to see all this happen. We know that the outbreak occurred after all this, because Sam began to control them. From there, Richtofen fled with Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai to Shi No Numa. Now to ask, why go there? Did they go to think things through, did he leave something there?

Guest Shooter

I think that SNN was the first place he'd thought of. He hadn't gone in quite a while so I bet he thought there wouldn't be anything wrong there. He decided he would make new test subjects if necessary and he ditched them. They found a way out and Richtofen decided he needed help. From there, Richtofen either sent them an SOS or maybe sent them a plane or transportation of some sort?

My next question is that, if he had already gotten the Focusing Stone and Golden Rod once, why does he need them again? I mean I know he opened the pyramid again, but why would he want to do that haha?

And we know that some 935 member was in CoTD a while back. CoTD is the home of the VRIL until they split off to Atlantis and Shangri-La, so maybe Ed went there and S-L during his 19 days like you said? Also, where did the Germans get their original source of 115? Was it SNN or maybe Tunguska?

I think that makes sense why they went to SNN. Richtofen believed it wouldn't be overrun with zombies, so they went there. I just don't know why he would want to split up with his test subjects? I'd assume they'd just travel along side him. Why do you believe that Richtofen was seperated from the gang before SNN?

I'm not quite sure why he had to retrieve the Golden Rod and Focusing Stone again? Perhaps like you said Samantha returned them to their original location after Maxis told her to kill them all and she took over Griffin Station. Another possibility, and this might sound crazy, but Maxis is the one that put them back in their places. It's not clear who gets shot at the end of the last Moon radio, so perhaps Maxis took them and hid them? I like the first idea though. We know he got the items again so he could get Sams soul out of the pyramid and switch it with his own.

Richtofen most likely got the Golden Rod sometime after getting the Focusing Stone when he was gone for 19 days the first time he touched the pyramid. And after everything is put in the pyramid, Sam decided to start taking over the zombies and her dad tells them to kill them all. She sent the Golden Rod and Focusing Stone back to their original location when this happens. And after that is when the outbreaks at Verruckt and NDU start, and then goes from there. This is still in 1942 when she first takes over, so it would make sense that she's affecting every map you play as the first outbreak isn't until 1945. But then you gotta wonder what happened in that 3 year gap. Perhaps my dates are off?

There's a big hole in the storyline which really doesn't make any sense though. We know for sure that the event where Sam first takes over the zombies after being told by her dad to "kill them all" occurs sometime between January 20 1942(when she first breaks into the pyramid) and September 20 1945. During that event Maxis is either shot or flees Griffin Station, but either way he wouldn't go back to help Richtofen. Yet the CotD radio from October 1st,1945 Richtofen states he "knows just what to do about him (Maxis)", implying that Richtofen was still working with him and that he was still alive after Sam starts controlling the zombies. There's no way Maxis would continue to work at 935 with Richtofen after what happened right?

Well let's see what we can come up with Tac. So far these are some updates I'm to make:

-Change reason why they went to SNN and how they got there. Keep current order of SNN to DR to KDT, but they now traveled to Kino by overloading the teleporter with the DG2

-Edit NDU date so it clearly reads that it was after Verruckt

-Edit events and radios dates from September 4, 5 1939 to December 4, 5 1939

I think that makes sense why they went to SNN. Richtofen believed it wouldn't be overrun with zombies, so they went there. I just don't know why he would want to split up with his test subjects? I'd assume they'd just travel along side him. Why do you believe that Richtofen was seperated from the gang before SNN?

Maybe he ditched them or forgot to bring them? But I believe he was separated from the gang before SNN because in the Shi No Numa trailer, Dempsey says "We're here" as if he knows of the place or that they are supposed to be there. Dempsey mentions Takeo and Nikolai, telling Nikolai "to get his gear on" as if they are there for some purpose. Also, Richtofen is no where to be seen when they are seemingly explore the beginnings of SNN in the trailer.

I'm not quite sure why he had to retrieve the Golden Rod and Focusing Stone again? Perhaps like you said Samantha returned them to their original location after Maxis told her to kill them all and she took over Griffin Station. Another possibility, and this might sound crazy, but Maxis is the one that put them back in their places. It's not clear who gets shot at the end of the last Moon radio, so perhaps Maxis took them and hid them? I like the first idea though. We know he got the items again so he could get Sams soul out of the pyramid and switch it with his own.

Yeah, I actually now think that Richtofen opened the the pyramid so he could take Sam's place. I believe that Maxis is definitely the one killed at the end of the radio because he screams no and Groph says "We are doomed" possibly because Maxis knew so much they could have used him to stop the zombies.

Richtofen most likely got the Golden Rod sometime after getting the Focusing Stone when he was gone for 19 days the first time he touched the pyramid. And after everything is put in the pyramid, Sam decided to start taking over the zombies and her dad tells them to kill them all. She sent the Golden Rod and Focusing Stone back to their original location when this happens. And after that is when the outbreaks at Verruckt and NDU start, and then goes from there. This is still in 1942 when she first takes over, so it would make sense that she's affecting every map you play as the first outbreak isn't until 1945. But then you gotta wonder what happened in that 3 year gap. Perhaps my dates are off?

Yeah haha, they kinda are. See how do we know it's still 1942? Well we KNOW that Sam isn't in the pyramid until after October 1, 1945, therefore she doesn't take over the zombies until after that date.

There's a big hole in the storyline which really doesn't make any sense though. We know for sure that the event where Sam first takes over the zombies after being told by her dad to "kill them all" occurs sometime between January 20 1942(when she first breaks into the pyramid) and September 20 1945. During that event Maxis is either shot or flees Griffin Station, but either way he wouldn't go back to help Richtofen. Yet the CotD radio from October 1st,1945 Richtofen states he "knows just what to do about him (Maxis)", implying that Richtofen was still working with him and that he was still alive after Sam starts controlling the zombies. There's no way Maxis would continue to work at 935 with Richtofen after what happened right?

DAH! It wasn't between Jan 20 '42 - Sep 20 '45 because of the fact she isn't dead until after Oct 1 '45. I believe Maxis is shot, and as you said he wouldn't help Richtofen, furthering the fact that your dates are about 3 years off.

Well let's see what we can come up with Tac. So far these are some updates I'm to make:

-Change reason why they went to SNN and how they got there. Keep current order of SNN to DR to KDT, but they now traveled to Kino by overloading the teleporter with the DG2

Correct.

That is up for debate. NDU is the second outbreak, but it is reported that the Marine team dies in Verruckt, so maybe NDU does come first. Keep that as is for now.

Correct.

Guest Shooter

Maybe he ditched them or forgot to bring them? But I believe he was separated from the gang before SNN because in the Shi No Numa trailer, Dempsey says "We're here" as if he knows of the place or that they are supposed to be there. Dempsey mentions Takeo and Nikolai, telling Nikolai "to get his gear on" as if they are there for some purpose. Also, Richtofen is no where to be seen when they are seemingly explore the beginnings of SNN in the trailer.

I think the SNN quotes are just general quotes referring to the fact that they're about how they just arrived there and to get ready to fight zombies. I think it would make alot of sense that Richtofen would take the crew there to continue his testing, thinking it was a safe facility. BUt when they arrive they find zombies and begin to fight. Richtofen's place and timing in the SNN trailer doesn't seem to be to prevelant, but idk.

Yeah, I actually now think that Richtofen opened the the pyramid so he could take Sam's place. I believe that Maxis is definitely the one killed at the end of the radio because he screams no and Groph says "We are doomed" possibly because Maxis knew so much they could have used him to stop the zombies.

Yeah haha, they kinda are. See how do we know it's still 1942? Well we KNOW that Sam isn't in the pyramid until after October 1, 1945, therefore she doesn't take over the zombies until after that date.

But then that doesn't explain Sam's presence at the Verruckt facility, as we know from the CotD radio that the Verruckt event happened sometime between Sept 10, 1945 - Sept 20, 1945. She would have to started taking zombies over sometime before then. You know what I'm saying? Perhaps when Richtofen says the quote "I'll take care of that little brat when I get a chance to." he's referring to getting her out of the pyramid.

DAH! It wasn't between Jan 20 '42 - Sep 20 '45 because of the fact she isn't dead until after Oct 1 '45. I believe Maxis is shot, and as you said he wouldn't help Richtofen, furthering the fact that your dates are about 3 years off.

Again my reasoning is that the final events at Griffin Station where Sam kills them all and takes over HAD to have happened before Sept 20, 1945 because she was there for the Verruckt event. And this again confuses me with Maxis being shot as Richtofen states he still has to deal with him on October 1, 1945, but if he was shot during the Griffin Station events sometime before Sept 20,1945 (sometime before Verruckt date), why would Richtofen still have to deal with him. I jsut don't get it. Am I making sense? This shit is just so confusing. :x

Correct.

I'm going to edit this part now. Just wanted to get a final approval.

That is up for debate. NDU is the second outbreak, but it is reported that the Marine team dies in Verruckt, so maybe NDU does come first. Keep that as is for now.

I'll leave this alone for now. But it's hard to say how much signifcance NDU will actually have on the stroyline though as I'm sure Treyarch wasn't really thinking about storyline when we made it. I'm sure it has some story to it, but not too much. Should I edit the date to say "sometime around Verruckt outbreak"? or nah, jsut leave it as is?

Correct.

Will edit those right now as well.

What if the breakout at Verruckt was just an accident, not involving Sam at all? Then after October 1 1945 she starts causing outbreaks?

Ok lets start from scratch: Maxis was alive and not in spiritual form until after October 1, 1945, therefore Sam hadn't been in the pyramid until then, does that make sense?

So I guess you aren't going to add my correction to the radio transcript? I thought you were looking for feedback.

Which correction are you talking about? It might be one that we just discussed?