Samantha after Sophia?

Guest Juli3t

So I was listening to Samantha's quotes and stumbled upon this at about 21:52.

[youtube:3ed4as86]cNcCedQNaFE[/youtube:3ed4as86]

She says

"First I'll find Teddy then Sophia!"

So why exactly does she want to find Sophia?

There was some theories out there that Sophia could be Sam's mother.

But then why would she say this and sound mad? Was there more to Sophia?

In addition, why does it sound more like Teddy then Eddy? Same thing in the same video at around 13:55

"You just gave Teddy more power!"

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest strange-bow7

So I was listening to Samantha's quotes and stumbled upon this at about 21:52.

She says

"First I'll find Teddy then Sophia!"

So why exactly does she want to find Sophia?

There was some theories out there that Sophia could be Sam's mother.

But then why would she say this and sound mad? Was there more to Sophia?

In addition, why does it sound more like Teddy then Eddy? Same thing in the same video at around 13:55

"You just gave Teddy more power!"

Nice find. I'm yet to check this out as I haven't done the Moon Easter Egg yet! :(

It's interesting that she mentions Sophia, as far as I know, Sophia is a character with very little detail around her backstory unlike the other characters featured. Maybe this is an indication that we will be seeing Sophia in the future zombies maps, I thought that she was killed though? Is it possible that she is in the Aether too? or maybe even the reason why the crew were meant to go to France originally?

As for 'Teddy', i think that Sam is referring to Richtofen. Bearing in mind that Samantha is a young child, Teddy was probably a name that she used for Rictofen as Ted is often used to replace Edward, the same way Dick is Richard.

Nice find. I'm yet to check this out as I haven't done the Moon Easter Egg yet! :(

It's interesting that she mentions Sophia, as far as I know, Sophia is a character with very little detail around her backstory unlike the other characters featured. Maybe this is an indication that we will be seeing Sophia in the future zombies maps, I thought that she was killed though? Is it possible that she is in the Aether too? or maybe even the reason why the crew were meant to go to France originally?

As for 'Teddy', i think that Sam is referring to Richtofen. Bearing in mind that Samantha is a young child, Teddy was probably a name that she used for Rictofen as Ted is often used to replace Edward, the same way Dick is Richard.

Thank you :)

I thought it would be a reference to Richtofen. Another question that pops up for me then is why does killing zombie give Richtofen more power?

How exactly does that work?

Is this why whenever a new map is released or the crew go into a new area, we get newer and smarter zombies when Sam was still control?

Guest strange-bow7

Well seeing as though it's Samantha who says it, I would guess so. She obviously knows what it's like to be in the Aether and in control of the zombies so if she says Rictofen is getting more powerful with each kill, then she did too.

This could explain why each new area has smarter zombies but I would guess that it is more referring to the fact that zombies get harder each round. Seeing as though that each new map you go to, no matter how smart the zombies are, all still have the same difficulty at the start of the game and as you progress through the rounds they get harder, making it that with each kill you perform you are only giving them more power.