The complete final without a doubt order of the maps.

Guest Arussianmonkey

Guest KillerBkild

Im sorry guys, the order is

NDT

August 1945

Verruckt

September 1945

SNN

November/December 1945

Der Reise

December 1945/January 1946

Five

Kino Der Toten

Sometime in 1964/5

Ascension

Sometime in 1965

Call of the Dead

Shangri-La

2011/2012

Moon

December 21st, 2012 :D

Sorry man. U have the dates but forgot one crucial piece of info. TIME TRAVEL.

thus making the dates irrelevant

Guest xtastingjointx

Im sorry guys, the order is

NDT

August 1945

Verruckt

September 1945

SNN

November/December 1945

Der Reise

December 1945/January 1946

Five

Kino Der Toten

Sometime in 1964/5

Ascension

Sometime in 1965

Call of the Dead

Shangri-La

2011/2012

Moon

December 21st, 2012 :D

Sorry man. U have the dates but forgot one crucial piece of info. TIME TRAVEL.

thus making the dates irrelevant

the dates make since..especially moon being december 21st 2012 since the earth gets destroyed and all so i dont see how his dates are irrelevant except the date he has given for ascension and five...since they are happenening simultaniously ascension and five have to be in the same year...1962 or 65.

Also how does time travel make the dates irrelevant?? for me it only validates the dates of each map.

Guest Zombieofthedead

i think its pretty straight forward.

It really isn't straight forward. They ARE relevant. Maybe not to the order of when we go to each map, but to what time we are traveling to, it is relevant.

except the date he has given for ascension and five...since they are happenening simultaniously ascension and five have to be in the same year...1962 or 65.

It is only a theory that they are hapening simultaniously. I personally doubt they are taking place at the same time, I mean is there any evidence other than the phones that we've time traveled back into the past with Ascension?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Maybe not to the order of when we go to each map,

Isnt that the point of this thread???

to find out what order we go to each map??

:roll:

:facepalm: Well yes, but it's not like we can't discuss the dates, bro. They aren't irrelevant.

Guest Arussianmonkey

IF you guys are gonna be so resiliant as to hold you ground to your moon then acension theroy then heres some decisive evidance:

Nikoli:"Oh great another bomb spacesuit zombie. at least there not monkies in spacesuits. I hated those."

there. proof.

You guys make this so much more confusing then it has to be. they are in order as they release! clearly,people. I honestly thought this thread would have died by now.

I don't know the specific dates of each map, but my theory is this.

From radio info, (Richtofen only)

Der reise

Moon

Shangri la

All 4 of them,

NDU

Verruckt

Shi no numa

Der reise

Kino

Ascension

Cotd

shangri la

moon.

BUT, Richtofen must've knew were the rod, stone and samantha was, so he needed to go to them specific places. But how did he know were they were? While he was at Moon, and he examined the MPD he would've found out what powered it. (Vril) and then he teleported to shangri la. There he found the focusing stone and hid it somewere because he knew he would need it in the future when he wanted to open the MPD?

I basically agree with the fact that it's order of release, as far as when were there we'll exclude Nacht and Verruckt so it says:

Shi No Numa

Der Riese

Kino der Toten

Ascension

Call of the Dead

Shangri-La

Moon

BOOM!