NEW FIND!

Guest ARAS

Well this could be new to you or old news, its old for me. This is from the Terminal in Black Ops. If you type in all the right codes and stuff you can read this. Here is what the message said:

“Experiments ongoing. “Observed a new effect “As a result of experiments. “Dr. Edward Richtofen as witness “Outlines as follows: “Tank Dempsey “Nikolai Belinski “Takeo Masaki “Subjects display unique “Side effects “Compared to previous “Subjects. “Baseline psyche remains “Intact, “But all specific memories “Have been lost. “Dr. Richtofen will continue “Observations.

So yeah.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

I already knew about the whole Richtofen erasing their memory but I never anyone post this so I decided to.

While this has been found before, I applaud you posting it in the Training Facility and I won't tell you to use the search button as this is something rather difficult to search for. It is always interesting to read and arises many questions. I am happy you now know about this! :D

Guest ZombicidalManiac

The terminal files in Black Ops are very useful. A lot of the information is just old radio transmissions from W@W but theres also a bunch of stuff about the experiments and mind control the old crew went through. Also, there are files that cannot be obtained yet because we cant figure out the passwords. I've spent hours upon hours trying to crack the drmaxis one.

The terminal files in Black Ops are very useful. A lot of the information is just old radio transmissions from W@W but theres also a bunch of stuff about the experiments and mind control the old crew went through. Also, there are files that cannot be obtained yet because we cant figure out the passwords. I've spent hours upon hours trying to crack the drmaxis one.

Ya. We did take the picture files out of it though.