Back to Der Riese

Guest Moomoo326

Guest Moomoo326

I have a theory that from Shangri~la everycharacter from every zombie map will meet up at Der Riese. They will have to survive until 1 person gets 50000 points to open a newly added door. The door will be say in the MP 40 room(so there's a reason to go there). After you open the door you travel down a short path with 2 windows. After going down the path a bell rings and Sam appears out of nowhere and says this will teach you to kill my puppets and you must kill her (only if you're Rictofen) with the focusing stone. After she's dead Dempsey says "it's about f**king time." But suddenly a you hear a scream of a girl (Sam as a human) being chased by zombies. survive 10 more rounds then a lightning bolt crashed down and a victory song(one by Elena Seigman)play. Everything is back to normal and the characters go back to what they did before the zombie outbrake(except Rictofen because he helped create the zombies before the outbrake). Then a cutscene of a meteor that looks like it is filled with element 115 that lands next to a dead body.

It's very cinematic but it's a theory. Tell me what you think of it. :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest right_direct

i hope in some point we come across the small girl!i dont think so we will go to Der Riese back!

The story WONT end ever that is what i can say!!!the story will continue now in Area 51 that it will be it for Black Ops I!when Black Ops II will heppen than who knows what way the story will go!

i think we have to go to France and England,Egypt,Moon in BO II!

Guest XxXiKillUaLLXxX

i hope in some point we come across the small girl!i dont think so we will go to Der Riese back!

The story WONT end ever that is what i can say!!!the story will continue now in Area 51 that it will be it for Black Ops I!when Black Ops II will heppen than who knows what way the story will go!

i think we have to go to France and England,Egypt,Moon in BO II!

yes i agree. the story could lead to area 51 for a 4th dlc while the rest of the whole story leads to treyarchs next game.

• 1 month later...
Guest Wolverine

I like everything except for the every Zombies character ever part. Have you ever played a team based game in multiplayer? There's always those people that are lagging. I say keep the four originals. And the ending is awesome. A meteor landing next to a dead body! Genius!