Richtofen's Affiliations

Guest Monopoly Mac

Possibly why he kept her in the facility? Mac likey... So two people made a deal with the devil? Interesting.

Ooh this is awesome, making a thread now!

Guest yellow-card8

Every time I see your name I feel like eating Mac & Cheese :cry:

On topic: why did treyarch have to make things so complicated, but sometimes I love it like that, but I have a question, how did we get the DG-2 from Richtofen when he said that it got destroyed, I also noticed that Samantha gets mad when you get the DG-2

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well you know when you link a teleporter or teleport in Der Riese the sky kind of just poops out a power up for you? Well I think when the team time traveled the DG-2 got stuck in Aether. When we helped the team teleport out of Cotd the same affect happened like it does in Der Riese. Samantha pooped out the DG-2... She was probably mad because she didn't want to poo that out lol...

Well you know when you link a teleporter or teleport in Der Riese the sky kind of just poops out a power up for you? Well I think when the team time traveled the DG-2 got stuck in Aether. When we helped the team teleport out of Cotd the same affect happened like it does in Der Riese. Samantha pooped out the DG-2... She was probably mad because she didn't want to poo that out lol...

But don't the characters say something about letting us have it?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Er all I remember is Richtofen saying thank you and leaving. I'd check the transcript but I don't know where to find them...

Er all I remember is Richtofen saying thank you and leaving. I'd check the transcript but I don't know where to find them...

Ya good point, so Sam gives you something when you escape death? Or help the characters?

I just think its something that happens when you operate the teleporter.

Well you do go through Aether so maybe Sam is helping them along so that when they get to Aether officially she can finish Ed off?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Ed...Zed... Coincidence much?

Anyways I don't really see Samantha having much of a formulated plan to kill Edward... I think its just send in as many zombies as she can to kill him... She is just a little girl after all.

Ed...Zed... Coincidence much?

Anyways I don't really see Samantha having much of a formulated plan to kill Edward... I think its just send in as many zombies as she can to kill him... She is just a little girl after all.

True, because I had a post a while back about how like time is still in Aether I think, so that means that she continuously is a little girl. But it has been years and years, maybe like a decade? So I think her mind could, but maybe not her physical appearance.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well since the Hellhounds are full grown dogs and not puppies I think people can still age in Aether. However Samantha probably still has the mind of a child.

Well since the Hellhounds are full grown dogs and not puppies I think people can still age in Aether. However Samantha probably still has the mind of a child.

Hmm I suppose that could be possible.

I gotta theory that I like I really really like. Edward Richtofen is doing exactly what the Illuminati wants. :o

So you think he's STILL under the control of the Illuminati?

Guest Monopoly Mac

No I think Richtofen broke out of their control long ago but he is about to do something that would actually help them extremely. Now think. One world. One enemy. One deity. I'm working it out on a word document but I think once he becomes a god and tries to control the world civilization is going down. The world is gonna be in a bad place until the Illuminati stands up. And uses this an opportunity to create the New World Order. Under Satan. Satan would be on their side because of his incomplete deal with Richtofen.

No I think Richtofen broke out of their control long ago but he is about to do something that would actually help them extremely. Now think. One world. One enemy. One deity. I'm working it out on a word document but I think once he becomes a god and tries to control the world civilization is going down. The world is gonna be in a bad place until the Illuminati stands up. And uses this an opportunity to create the New World Order. Under Satan. Satan would be on their side because of his incomplete deal with Richtofen.

Oh that's good, that's really good. So sorry if I get this wrong, but the Illuminati gets Satan? Or does Richtofen?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well the Illuminati are in most forms Satanists. The Illuminati's New World Order is gonna be a communist and Satanic world. They will most likely convert everyone to Satanism or eliminate the ones who aren't. They would do that because Religion causes conflict. Their the cause for nearly all wars. One religion no conflict. Communism because they want to be the one government that controls everything. No competition even less conflict. I'm going to try to connect Aliens to this with some research because undoubtedly Aliens exist in this Call of Duty universe. Aliens skull, Raygun, and Alien bodies in Area 51...

Well the Illuminati are in most forms Satanists. The Illuminati's New World Order is gonna be a communist and Satanic world. They will most likely convert everyone to Satanism or eliminate the ones who aren't. They would do that because Religion causes conflict. Their the cause for nearly all wars. One religion no conflict. Communism because they want to be the one government that controls everything. No competition even less conflict. I'm going to try to connect Aliens to this with some research because undoubtedly Aliens exist in this Call of Duty universe. Aliens skull, Raygun, and Alien bodies in Area 51...

Brains when I can give them, so the Illuminati are related to Aliens somehow?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well I think the Illuminati learned about Aliens existence after Roswell and used both the crashed ship and the blueprints for the Vril Saucer to recreate UFO's of these models. Now I'm trying to found out how they will connect in the end...

And I'm just curious... why the brains?

Well I think the Illuminati learned about Aliens existence after Roswell and used both the crashed ship and the blueprints for the Vril Saucer to recreate UFO's of these models. Now I'm trying to found out how they will connect in the end...

And I'm just curious... why the brains?

Because we always talk and you are incredibly helpful, so I feel you deserve like 500 more brains :D

Guest Monopoly Mac

And Monopolies small heart grew three sizes that day. And then - the true meaning of Codz came through, and the Monopoly found the strength of ten Macs, plus two!

Lol but seriously thanks for compliment. I'm not really a threadmaker but I like to help.

And Monopolies small heart grew three sizes that day. And then - the true meaning of Codz came through, and the Monopoly found the strength of ten Macs, plus two!

Lol but seriously thanks for compliment. I'm not really a threadmaker but I like to help.

HAHAHAHAHAH Well your damn good at helping! Did you see that Faust made a "ask me anything" thread? I didn't actually think he'd do it, and tbh I don't really approve (not that I have a choice). I just don't really appreciate those threads, whether they know what they are talking about or not. I know I made a thread that only people who know should make one, but I really didn't think they would. It can just give people some wrong info, idk, just not a fan.