The Theories of Shangri-La

Guest football5699

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yep... Usually I like connecting the dots in zombies not adding dots... And for the first time I decided to use google. Look what it brought me :P

Guest football5699

I was gonna give a smart remark but I just realized....Brock started in the 60s but finished back in time ;) I'm going to revert back to my original theory but still good find Monopoly.

Guest Monopoly Mac

A coincidence possibly... Or maybe these crash sites caused them to go on the expedition!

^Whoa how'd you know Brock started in the 60's?

Guest football5699

........Damn you

IDK now. Actually, I'm thinking that Brock (this is of course if my "Brock Theory" is correct) explored in the '45 like I said and since that was simultaneous with the other testing in Der Riese, maybe Richtofen knew about the meteor crash site and IDK now my [brains] hurts.

I feel like Richtofen planned this whole EE a while ago.

Guest Monopoly Mac

You don't know how long Richtofens worked at Der Riese. If he was working long enough he would know they made an expedition to Tibet a long time ago and possibly found Shangri La. If Richtofen knew this he would know there could be something hidden there. The Focusing Stone to be exact.

Guest Atrophical

I thought of zombie maps like the steps in Vorkuta, although I'm probably wrong now with the # of maps, although I am only using this theory on the maps where the 4 main characters are playable except Nacht and Verruckt

1. Secure the keys. (Nacht Der Untoten, securing the skills to fight zombies).

2. Ascend from darkness. (Verruckt, the creation of zombies is revealed).

3. Rain fire. (Shi no Numa, there's a meteor in the swamp).

4. Unleash the horde. (Der Riese, where the zombie horde started).

5. Skewer the winged beast. (Kino Der Toten, Takeo says "It sounds like there is a beast on the roof" when the power is turned on).

6. Wield a fist of iron. (Ascension, you get 90 sec. death machines after finishing the Kassimir Mechanism easter egg).

7. Raise Hell. (Shangri la?).

8. Freedom. (Next map)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest football5699

Not necessarily hating on you but I love how people start to change the corresponding maps since it isn't working. Didn't people say CotD would be the last one because it was freedom.

Not to be all snotty to you but everyone is changing it around. Just more proof that it is not true.

P.S. people said skewer the winged beast was Ascension so honestly it can't be true.

• 2 weeks later...

We will leave this subject now because it is not true or relevant. The 8 steps to freedom are not truly relevant to the Zombies Story or Zombies at all.

Guest thesavage5118

Like what questions?

OMG. I think this is the first discovery I have made by actually researching.

In 1938 the Chicora meteor struck. Guess what also happened in 1938?

German Expedition to Tibet.

It's just a coincidence, I think. Because I don't see a connection besides date between in a meteor in Penn and an GER exp.

Tibetian monks--buddhists--believe in the fountain of youth; tales have been passed down of monks that have allegedly made it there. They most likely just died while tripping and fasting in the Himalayas though :mrgreen: