Steiner & NOVA 6; How Soviets Acquired It; Ascension Group

Guest Tac

Guest Matuzz

Wait? You said it's on kino, so whats the Verruckt room? There is also a note with that date to Maxis I think, it could be that one. And the writing is English, script it?

The room where you teleport sometimes in Kino

Guest Monopoly Mac

Cool note. Saw that a while ago but didn't think it was important... What I think is because its not in Illuminati writing that it was for Dr.Maxis by someone... And one of the lines in the letter says " Be Wary of the Doctor"... Be wary of Dr.Steiner! Yeah thats what I think...

And I can't remember exactly what my thought was was yesterday cuz it was real late but I think I remember kind of... Except this isn't just a thought... no... I'm gonna call this The Monopoly Solution. Since I think I just solved the loading screen of NDU.

In the beginning of the mission "Rebirth" you hear a teleporter sound when your being briefed... So that makes me think there was a teleporter at Rebirth... In the Terminal all of the Der Riese radios and such are samples taken from a CIA agent based out of REBIRTH. If they had stuff like that in Rebirth then Steiner might have had a teleporter there too.... So yeah heres the theory...

Once Steiner heard about Dragovich tying up any loose ends and he saw the Soviets already moving in, he knew he was fucked. The CIA people wouldn't get there in time so he knew a solution. He used his experimental teleporter in Rebirth. Timetraveling to the past right after the war ended. Instead of giving himself up to the Soviets he gave up to the Americans and took part in Operation Paperclip. He changed his identity so they would not know who he was. He was just a generic Nazi scientist that is all. So at the SAME TIME this Steiner is going to America, the other Steiner is giving himself up to the Soviets. The real Steiner is in the Pentagon working ironically again with the same compounds known as Nova 6 and also worked on teleporters since he already a knowledge of them. So yeah Illuminati and Sam gets in his head yada yada... he becomes a slave to her and never dies.... Time goes onto February 23, 1968... Time fixes the paradox it created by killing off the duplicate Steiner. Instead Steiner waits in his lab and is killed by Mason. Leaving only one Steiner fixing the paradox.

Now for the NDU loading screen. You have to look at it backwards. The man is Steiner before he was the Thief.

First Slide- Him stepping into the teleporter.

Second- Him looking at a box sent by the Communists. Possibly supplies or Nova 6 being sent from these countries. Remember he worked for them.

Third one down- People looking at the computer led by Steiner. Ascension group? I think so.

Third one top- Now he is trying to control the zombies... hint hint...

Fourth one- Him discovering the zombies and what he got himself into.

Fifth one- he has arrived to the past.

If you realize what I'm getting at is the slide between the first and last one was his life! Working for the communists, leading the Ascensionists, and controlling the zombies. So.... yeah this was too big to be a monopoly thought...so I named it...

The Monopoly Solution.

Guest Matuzz

I'm just wondering when did the US raided Kino Der Toten or/and Der Riese

They have those pots with "humans" inside in "FIVE" also pictures of the zombies, chalk board with Vril saucer, ray gun being studied and also teleporter from Kino/Riese.

How they found them, how they go them in "FIVE" and when did they moved them....

I mean if Ascension and "FIVE" are at the same time but Kino is before Ascension.

How can the stuff be in Kino if they have moved to "FIVE" earlier?

To Mac: Awesome! But how did you get February 23, 1968?

To Matuzz: We don't know for sure that kino is before, I believe it to be after Ascension.

Guest Monopoly Mac

February 23 1968 is the date of the mission "Rebirth" and also when Steiner dies.

Matuzz I think Treyarch added Kino into Black Ops and wanted to emphasize that their in a near modern era now. Except they failed because they didn't know when the tower was built. Thats what I think.

February 23 1968 is the date of the mission "Rebirth" and also when Steiner dies.

Matuzz I think Treyarch added Kino into Black Ops and wanted to emphasize that their in a near modern era now. Except they failed because they didn't know when the tower was built. Thats what I think.

You would think that they would have researched it though?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Meh... It seems like an honest mistake to me... They made the crew go to Ascension and they thought it would be neat to make it the same time as Five and connect them... mistake made.

Guest Matuzz

To Mac: Awesome! But how did you get February 23, 1968?

To Matuzz: We don't know for sure that kino is before, I believe it to be after Ascension.

I mean to say after :lol:

Because if its after THEN it doesn't make sense.

They take the stuff to "FIVE" and later they are back there.... Or did they just take few of them and not all.

I think they would just take everything they can and not leave those kind of stuff there.

@Monopoly: Yeah I think 3arc might have failed in some timeline specific things.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Hey.... This time I got a Monopoly Thought.

Blank Portrait is Steiner. Its found In Kino because he worked there...

Blank portrait is also in Five because he worked there... well my theory he worked there...

Matuzz what did you think of my theory...

Well can we be absolutely sure Ascension is during FIVE? Because we have had these talks before about how we can stay in a map for a while. Oh wait Kennedy doesn't die so it must be around Ascension. Unless changed for Zombies... I think Ascension is November 17, 1963.

Guest Matuzz

Hey.... This time I got a Monopoly Thought.

Blank Portrait is Steiner. Its found In Kino because he worked there...

Blank portrait is also in Five because he worked there... well my theory he worked there...

Matuzz what did you think of my theory...

Its interesting theory and could be plausible :D

We need to dig more.

But back to that note. Lets try to figure out what it actually says and is it for both Steiner and Edward and why it is in that Verruckt Room.

Who sent it and why. I think if it really says; how to achieve this time and place.

Some one is calling them Steiner and Richtofen to come to a specific time and place, maybe the Illuminate. But why?

I'm sure ig we can figure out what it says in the From section we can decode it in terminal and solve this puzzle.

I might later take new picture and but everything high on my PC and set the brightness up so we can see better.

:O Takeo says something about how someone in the portrait was alive, then dead, and is back again... If Steiner is the thief, then he would have been alive, died, and came back again as the thief making perfect sense for him being the portrait!!

Guest Monopoly Mac

@Tac exactly what I was thinking.

@Matuzz This is my translation of the note.

We had _____ both tabun and Sarin. Be Wary of the Doctor. His involvement should be minimal. If you want to make it out alive. Something something how to achieve this time and place... Do what you must?

I seriously don't know what to think of this letter... Its to be read by FS ER... Maybe 1975 is the time they want to achieve?

Guest Matuzz

@Tac exactly what I was thinking.

@Matuzz This is my translation of the note.

We had _____ both tabun and Sarin. Be Wary of the Doctor. His involvement should be minimal. If you want to make it out alive. Something something how to achieve this time and place... Do what you must?

I seriously don't know what to think of this letter... Its to be read by FS ER... Maybe 1975 is the time they want to achieve?

Yeah, but who took the note back in time to Kino?

So many mysteries... isn't tabun and Sarin gas toxin? Maybe Steiner used those to create Nova 6....

I wish I would have the map packs I could noclip and try to find stuff for you guys :D

I'll go now back to Kino and try to take better picture. I'll replace the first picture with it to save space.

Guest Matuzz

"We have listed both Tabun and Sarin. He/Be wary of the Doctor.His involvement should be minimized if you want to make it out alive. Work more on how he arrived to this time and place.

Do what you must..."

It says: We have listed both Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His involvement should be minimal if you want to make it out alive. We aren't sure on how he arrived to this time and place. Do what you must...

Or at least that's my interpretation

Guest Monopoly Mac

Damn.... So who the hell is this note talking about and talking to? I'd say it was sent to Dr.Maxis but it says FS ER. So it was definitely either sent to Friedrich or Edward.

Guest Matuzz

I tried to encode IHCOMFSOG and IHCOMOFSOG and IHCOMIFSOG with no result.

Maybe it could be password for der riese server from the person who sent it.

Can anyone see better what are the letters in the From part?

Guest Monopoly Mac

I think the letters are IHCOMFSOG... Maybe its a scrambled word...which is bad because I suck at unscrambling crap...

Guest Monopoly Mac

Wait the note is found in Five, possibly a Verruckt room, and I've heard its on top of the desk in the PaP room in Kino I gotta check. Basically everywhere Richtofen hasn't been. So maybe instead of being read by Richtofen its supposed to be read by Steiner. They don't want Edward involved in what their doing in the letter.