Time + Location of Zombies Maps (w/ Proof) *UPDATED w/ Moon*

Guest Tac

In Der Riese, Kino, and Shangri-La, he has the same cut under his right eye. He has a new cut on his left cheek in Ascension

I just have to say, how do you know it's a cut? It could just be zombie blood.

It could be, but regardless of that, to football, the spot/cut on his cheek is there in no other map. But I can't tell it's significance because teleporting doesn't effect what you look like because Ascension is before Kino.

Guest football5699

Not Necessarily since The Fehrstrum (I think thats the spelling) is under construction and it is speculated if Ascension and Five are simultaneous.

No I said that right. I had relatively reliable proof somewhere, but I forgot where, searching now. But regardless of anything, Kino is in 1968-1969. That's absolute fact. Shall we discuss Ascension?

Guest football5699

I would love too since this map is making me mad storyline wise...I am thinking there is just more jumping back and forth with teleporters in my opinion. My far fetched theory is that it is an alternate timeline to the one in Kino and S-L but that seems unlikely.

I would love too since this map is making me mad storyline wise...I am thinking there is just more jumping back and forth with teleporters in my opinion. My far fetched theory is that it is an alternate timeline to the one in Kino and S-L but that seems unlikely.

Well, what we know:

- The red phones between FIVE and Ascension.

- The Magazine dated 1961 and has a picture of Ascension on it about who will get to the Moon first, although that is a bit irrelevant because Ascension is at least the time of FIVE.

Nothing else pops into my head immediately, I am going to check some intel on Black Ops, I want to hear other time period relevance's we have, have any?

Guest football5699

Pretty much just that Five is after the Missle Crisis but obviously before JFK's Assassination in November of '63. This is all relevant of course if the phones prove that the maps are happening simultaneously.

Pretty much just that Five is after the Missle Crisis but obviously before JFK's Assassination in November of '63. This is all relevant of course if the phones prove that the maps are happening simultaneously.

The Cuban Missile Crisis takes place in October of 1962, but due to McNamara's statement, "This missile crisis was the last straw! We almost blew ourselves up!" So I think it is in the following weeks of the Crisis, to October 28-December 31st. Sound right? I looked and I can't find a single date in history when JFK met Castro, so obviously we can't but a date on that.

Guest football5699

Yea that would've have been SOME meeting. I wanna say December because (not sure what election Kennedy won) Castro addresses Nixon as a loser in the election. Question is what election was that.

Yea that would've have been SOME meeting. I wanna say December because (not sure what election Kennedy won) Castro addresses Nixon as a loser in the election. Question is what election was that.

Lol fix your sig man, the (insert url here) is where the URL goes! Other than that you have it right. But that election was 1960 in which Kennedy barely won, and ended up actually rigging the election in his favor. (Well his dad did it)

Guest MrRoflWaffles

Would make sense for Ascension to be before or during '61 as Kennedy would have won the '60 election, and also...

The poster we have with a pic of Ascension on it shows the rocket standing up - if we assume that the characters spend more than a few hours on each map, then the rocket blowing up/launching could be linked to it's position IRL. So the pic would have had to have been taken BEFORE you launch the rocket, therefore pre-'61.

Did I explain that well enough? :S

- Waffles :D

How do we know?

Takeo says something about the landers, and Richtofen has the golden rod.

Good call. Brains to you sir. I am sorry for arguing.

Apparently they need spread. IOU and U WILL GET

Guest Monopoly Mac

Damn... After looking at Shangri La and listening to some radios I can tell they are actually implementing myths like Agartha... I'mma have to take a break from connecting dots... and start adding new ones lol.

Damn... After looking at Shangri La and listening to some radios I can tell they are actually implementing myths like Agartha... I'mma have to take a break from connecting dots... and start adding new ones lol.

Well from what I know, Agartha is Aether so I don't think there is much to add

Guest Monopoly Mac

Agartha resides in the hollow earth... in the core I believe? Aether is the space around... Where did you get that Aether is Agartha from?

Agartha resides in the hollow earth... in the core I believe? Aether is the space around... Where did you get that Aether is Agartha from?

1000 posts!!! And I thought I saw it in an Alpha thread, my bad. So teleporters are gateway to Aether and S-L is gateway to Agartha? According to Devs, this was a big storyline map, but I'm not seeing it yet, guess we better wait until the EE is done eh?

Maybe Richtofen has to find something that can only be found in Agartha...

Well what is it that the guy (Brock) is trying to prove? That this is the gateway to Agartha? If so, maybe we will physically go there?