Transcripts of Every Nazi Zombies Radio Ever

Guest Tac

I still don't think they came from NDU to Verruckt, it has to be the other way around IMO. It is the 2nd outbreak, so they wouldn't go to Verruckt because there is no logical 1st outbreak then. Treyarch's words in this intel, "Ever since the second outbreak at Nacht der Untoten, troops have been noticing strange radio transmissions and broadcasts taking place in the dead of the night." So NDU is the 2nd outbreak. AND YES!! Finally, this map IS for the story!! Finally, I am believed!!!

Well, I don't think the first outbreak is verruckt, there had to be some sort of test outbreak before that.

Well what map then? Kino, DR, or SNN? I can't even imagine it's any others.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Well what map then? Kino, DR, or SNN? I can't even imagine it's any others.

Not kino, I figure that it occured after verruckt, given the characters portraits. Not Der Riese, unless it was a controlled test. I'd say SNN, the 115 probably leaked into the water and caused a corpse to turn into a zombie, thus they found out about 115's reanimation abilities. Also, it could explain where they got takeo from.

Well, I don't think the first outbreak is verruckt, there had to be some sort of test outbreak before that. Well what map then? Kino, DR, or SNN? I can't even imagine it's any others.

Not kino, I figure that it occured after verruckt, given the characters portraits. Not Der Riese, unless it was a controlled test. I'd say SNN, the 115 probably leaked into the water and caused a corpse to turn into a zombie, thus they found out about 115's reanimation abilities. Also, it could explain where they got takeo from.

Hmm. I suppose. I am just really stubborn on Verruckt being first. I just can't imagine that it's afterwards, unless the plane was from NDU and they were going to Verruckt, but I don't get how the 115 would be there in NDU at that point. Also, if shot down at NDU, how would they have gotten to Verruckt afterwards? It seems to me that they were already in Verruckt because they were sent in and then had to go to NDU and died or something. It would make sense for SNN to be first given that 115 was there forever, but how does that mean they captured Tak?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Hmm. I suppose. I am just really stubborn on Verruckt being first. I just can't imagine that it's afterwards, unless the plane was from NDU and they were going to Verruckt, but I don't get how the 115 would be there in NDU at that point. Also, if shot down at NDU, how would they have gotten to Verruckt afterwards? It seems to me that they were already in Verruckt because they were sent in and then had to go to NDU and died or something. It would make sense for SNN to be first given that 115 was there forever, but how does that mean they captured Tak?

Reason it can't be verruckt is that there was an outbreak before the extraction team got there. The plane doesn't have to be part of the extraction team, and it could be that 115 was being transported to america, but it crashed. Tak might have been the only survivor if he really was stationed there, and tried to put up a fight against 935, but failed and was captured.

Guest Anti Earth

The Kino radios say 'Dr Maxis'...

It's known that Dr Maxis is working on Mind Controlling the Zombies but...

That is DEFINETLY not his voice.

Maxis has a thick, German, easily discernable Accent.

The Kino radio's feature what sounds like a Canadian man.

In short:

It's NOT Maxis in the Kino radios

(Maybe an employee)

Reason it can't be verruckt is that there was an outbreak before the extraction team got there. The plane doesn't have to be part of the extraction team, and it could be that 115 was being transported to america, but it crashed. Tak might have been the only survivor if he really was stationed there, and tried to put up a fight against 935, but failed and was captured.

How do we know the breakout occurred before the extraction team? Not bad, I'd buy that about Tak. Lets go through what we know about NDU, the team there, and the plane: "The plane crashed, had to of had traces of 115 in it, and a Marine team inside of it that fought off Zombies."

The fastest route from Japan to America is over the pacific, not over Germany, so if it was transporting from the source of 115 to America, they wouldn't go over NDU.

Guest Zombieofthedead

How do we know the breakout occurred before the extraction team? Not bad, I'd buy that about Tak. Lets go through what we know about NDU, the team there, and the plane: "The plane crashed, had to of had traces of 115 in it, and a Marine team inside of it that fought off Zombies."

The fastest route from Japan to America is over the pacific, not over Germany, so if it was transporting from the source of 115 to America, they wouldn't go over NDU.

I say the outbreak occured before the extraction team got there because there is already blood everywhere there. In saying that, the voices in the asylum could mean something. I figured the thing about NDU is how the spy, whether it's peter or someone else, supplied the americans with the 115, thus they go over germany. This is all theoretical of course.

The Kino radios say 'Dr Maxis'...

It's known that Dr Maxis is working on Mind Controlling the Zombies but...

That is DEFINETLY not his voice.

Maxis has a thick, German, easily discernable Accent.

The Kino radio's feature what sounds like a Canadian man.

In short:

It's NOT Maxis in the Kino radios

(Maybe an employee)

I am listening to the radios now, and they sound the exact same to me...

He doesn't even have a thick accent, listen to the first radio.. Thick? I think not.

[youtube:35e7nhgl]ULY2D5Lg2fQ[/youtube:35e7nhgl]

Guest Zombieofthedead

I am listening to the radios now, and they sound the exact same to me...

He doesn't even have a thick accent, listen to the first radio.. Thick? I think not.

[youtube:7gcvridd]ULY2D5Lg2fQ[/youtube:7gcvridd]

He's refering to the Der Riese radio voice of maxis. It doesn't sound entirely the same as kino's, so who knows?

I say the outbreak occured before the extraction team got there because there is already blood everywhere there. In saying that, the voices in the asylum could mean something. I figured the thing about NDU is how the spy, whether it's peter or someone else, supplied the americans with the 115, thus they go over germany. This is all theoretical of course.

Maybe because it was a mental hospital there was blood? We hear screaming from the chair, so I think they basically physically hurt people there, also, what are they doing producing perk machines in a mental hospital lol? Ohh, so the spy in Verruckt snuck 115 to the Americans, not bad, if only we knew where NDU was really then we could tell.

After really listening hard they do sound a bit different, maybe stress took it's toll.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Maybe because it was a mental hospital there was blood? We hear screaming from the chair, so I think they basically physically hurt people there, also, what are they doing producing perk machines in a mental hospital lol? Ohh, so the spy in Verruckt snuck 115 to the Americans, not bad, if only we knew where NDU was really then we could tell.

Dude, there were spots it looked like people were dragged out the windows, the writings on the walls (In the **** please report this topic, post ****, the patients couldn't really do that, they probably weren't allowed there) and multiple other things. Would help alot knowing where NDU is.

IDK, to me they sound the same, but even if they aren't exact, maybe close enough to be the same person, maybe stress took it's toll, idk. They sound the same and un-thick to me.

They're close enough if you ask me, though the person who did the voice for maxis in der riese was nikolai's voice actor, so it might be someone different given that nikolai's voice is in the map.

Dude, there were spots it looked like people were dragged out the windows, the writings on the walls (In the **** please report this topic, post ****, the patients couldn't really do that, they probably weren't allowed there) and multiple other things. Would help alot knowing where NDU is.

Hmm... so how did the extraction team get involved in the fighting? I mean it has to be the extraction team right?

IDK, to me they sound the same, but even if they aren't exact, maybe close enough to be the same person, maybe stress took it's toll, idk. They sound the same and un-thick to me.

They're close enough if you ask me, though the person who did the voice for maxis in der riese was nikolai's voice actor, so it might be someone different given that nikolai's voice is in the map.

I did not know that, not to mention there isn't really anyone else that seems logical to be the person speaking, and Maxis' desk is in Kino so I feel it is safe to say it's him.

Guest Zombieofthedead

How would they get involved in the fighting? As in the zombies? Well, guess they made a little to much noise looking for Peter, so the zombies from the last outbreak rose up again, and the team had to fight them.

How would they get involved in the fighting? As in the zombies? Well, guess they made a little to much noise looking for Peter, so the zombies from the last outbreak rose up again, and the team had to fight them.

What I meant was that the extraction team sent to Verruckt was Marine, the fighters are Marine, so can't we assume they are the same people? That's why I asked how they got involved in the fighting.

Guest Zombieofthedead

What I meant was that the extraction team sent to Verruckt was Marine, the fighters are Marine, so can't we assume they are the same people? That's why I asked how they got involved in the fighting.

I suppose they could be the same, who knows? Not much more we can learn anyways until the next map pack.

I suppose they could be the same, who knows? Not much more we can learn anyways until the next map pack.

True true, I'm going to be, have work tomorrow, and will be back on in about 20 hrs, so four hours less time than now, but tomorrow xD I'll think of stuff to discuss and post here.

Guest Anti Earth

SOrry, Zombie was correct.

Compare the Der Riese radios to Kino radios.

We KNOW the Der Reise radios are Dr. Maxis, because he says so in them.

Kino radios do NOT claim to be Maxis.

There is no indication that it would be Maxis speaking.

(there is a HUGE gab in their accents?!?! :o :O)

Alright something I am wondering. The quote in Ascension where Dempsey says he thinks he's seen Richtofen before SNN. My question is... why SNN?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Alright something I am wondering. The quote in Ascension where Dempsey says he thinks he's seen Richtofen before SNN. My question is... why SNN?

Because Dempsey can't remember Richtofen, but he thought he saw him before SNN. He somewhat is regaining memories from the testing it seems, and probably has most of his other memories back.

Because Dempsey can't remember Richtofen, but he thought he saw him before SNN. He somewhat is regaining memories from the testing it seems, and probably has most of his other memories back.

Before Shi No Numa would probably be testing, other wise he could have said Der Riese or something idk just thinking out loud but does that support SNN being first outbreak?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Before Shi No Numa would probably be testing, other wise he could have said Der Riese or something idk just thinking out loud but does that support SNN being first outbreak?

Does not really, as there are 2 outbreaks for SNN. The one Dempsey mentioned would be the second, which is after testing.

Guest nayrc

the reason Dempsey says about seeing ric before shi no numa is because shi no numa is the first time thay all meet up after getting there minds wiped by 115 after being tested on

Guest Monopoly Mac

Also don't forget, the gang would've probably at remembered their mission and why they went to Shi No Numa but I think I know why they can't. Shi No Numas the first map where they were forced to drink Perk a colas. ;)

Guest Zombieofthedead

Also don't forget, the gang would've probably at remembered their mission and why they went to Shi No Numa but I think I know why they can't. Shi No Numas the first map where they were forced to drink Perk a colas. ;)

So very true.. or maybe they do know but just never say anything?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Nikolai always drinks so he doesn't remember crap and Dempsey said he can't remember anything before Shi No Numa... I think the only one who remembers something is Takeo.