Original Characters Captured in 10 Days?

Guest Tac

Guest Zombieofthedead

So I guess Peter never got captured? Judging by the look of Verruckt, I would say Peter was long gone by the time the marines showed up, unless he managed to hold them off by himself for a bit. Good theory on NDU, and Yena teleporting them out. I'm gonna go and say that Yena probably teleported them to their respective countries. I'm also guessing the characters regain their memories by something that means something to them (Ex: Nikolai getting the double barrel and mentioning his first wife). They don't have their entire memories back (except maybe Takeo) so if there was a message, it really didn't work.

Guest Matuzz

The transcript reads:

Static.

Man 1: But I'm all out of hope (cocks weapon), Auf Wiedersehen (goodbye in German), my friend.

Turns on teleporter, an alarm starts to blare.

A repeating message on the P.A. system: Warning, the shield is now active, destroy the designated materials and report to the barracks, this is not a drill."

Man 2: Dammit! - I can't find my pills...they are coming, I must do what I must do, (to himself) God forgive us all!

Chair scraping, choking noises can be heard, people can be heard all talking at once, some screaming, a zombie howl pierces the screaming. Gunshots are heard.

At the beginning you can here a metal door shut aswell as the sound to some machine warming up. I can only assume that the metal door is a door similar to the one in front of the Pack-a-Punch, only fixtured to the teleporter. While our heros would have been completely unconscious, he might have recorded this message for them for it to play in there memories like what Dr. Maxis did to the Data Servants, like a living USB, and also recorded parts of himself on that radio aswell before saying his last good-byes and sending the team off.

As for the winter's howl, I just based that off the fact that you can get it in verruckt. Yeah, your theory on verruckt makes much more sence. The Marine named Smokey must have set them free and became one himself, so the others told Peter to make a run for it while they held them off.

In terminal it says it has only one guy in that radio speaking.

I think the other guy cocking the weapon is Yena or Richtofen.

The transcript reads:

Static.

Man 1: But I'm all out of hope (cocks weapon), Auf Wiedersehen (goodbye in German), my friend.

Turns on teleporter, an alarm starts to blare.

A repeating message on the P.A. system: Warning, the shield is now active, destroy the designated materials and report to the barracks, this is not a drill."

Man 2: Dammit! - I can't find my pills...they are coming, I must do what I must do, (to himself) God forgive us all!

Chair scraping, choking noises can be heard, people can be heard all talking at once, some screaming, a zombie howl pierces the screaming. Gunshots are heard.

At the beginning you can here a metal door shut aswell as the sound to some machine warming up. I can only assume that the metal door is a door similar to the one in front of the Pack-a-Punch, only fixtured to the teleporter. While our heros would have been completely unconscious, he might have recorded this message for them for it to play in there memories like what Dr. Maxis did to the Data Servants, like a living USB, and also recorded parts of himself on that radio aswell before saying his last good-byes and sending the team off.

As for the winter's howl, I just based that off the fact that you can get it in verruckt. Yeah, your theory on verruckt makes much more sence. The Marine named Smokey must have set them free and became one himself, so the others told Peter to make a run for it while they held them off.

In terminal it says it has only one guy in that radio speaking.

I think the man choking himself is Yena, and the guy with the weapon is Richtofen. But the only thing is. The hanging man in Der Riese is in another room, across the alley or whatever, and the sounds make everything sound right next to them. I doubt it's important but just saying.

Guest Zombieofthedead

[in terminal it says it has only one guy in that radio speaking.

I think the man choking himself is Yena, and the guy with the weapon is Richtofen. But the only thing is. The hanging man in Der Riese is in another room, across the alley or whatever, and the sounds make everything sound right next to them. I doubt it's important but just saying.

There are 2 dead people that arn't zombies in der riese. Those would be the people in the radio, so it can't be richtofen, but it can be Yena.

[in terminal it says it has only one guy in that radio speaking.

There are 2 dead people that arn't zombies in der riese. Those would be the people in the radio, so it can't be richtofen, but it can be Yena.

Where is the 2nd? There is a hanging man and who else?

Guest Zombieofthedead

It is literally right by that radio. You can see the legs coming out of... whatever it is. Its a vent or something.

It is literally right by that radio. You can see the legs coming out of... whatever it is. Its a vent or something.

hmm I wonder if it's of significance?

Guest Matuzz

Most likely not.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Just thought of something... we only know of one other 935 member.. could this be H. Porter?

Guest Matuzz

Just thought of something... we only know of one other 935 member.. could this be H. Porter?

Well there still was many workers in Group 935 so those legs can just be from random scientist.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Well there still was many workers in Group 935 so those legs can just be from random scientist.

True True. I'm just going off of known members anyways. Still, if porter Is a friend to Yena, this could mean another spy (if Yena is even a spy that is).

True True. I'm just going off of known members anyways. Still, if porter Is a friend to Yena, this could mean another spy (if Yena is even a spy that is).

Yena has to have been a spy I think, because Richtofen is usually pretty good on his assumptions lol, and Matuzz, did you see my latest post about OSS and MJ12 on the other topic?

Guest Matuzz

Yena has to have been a spy I think, because Richtofen is usually pretty good on his assumptions lol, and Matuzz, did you see my latest post about OSS and MJ12 on the other topic?

Ok, I checked it now. Nice thinking mate!

Guest Faust

Hum... So we know of three group 935 members:

Peter McCain

Harvey Yena (H.Yena, or HYENA)

And Henry Porter

Dr. Maxis

Edward Richtofen

It appears that right before he left Der Riese he was cleaning house and enshuring that each member of 935.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Peter McCain

And Henry Porter

Dr. Maxis

Edward Richtofen

It appears that right before he left Der Riese he was cleaning house and enshuring that each member of 935.

Yep. Obviously there were members in other areas as well (Verruckt, Shi no Numa) but they were already over run. Guess he wanted to control the world by himself.

Peter McCain

And Henry Porter

Dr. Maxis

Edward Richtofen

Yep. Obviously there were members in other areas as well (Verruckt, Shi no Numa) but they were already over run. Guess he wanted to control the world by himself.

Bummer for those guys lol. I am just happy that I have this Peter thing worked out, although 1 tiny issue has arisen.

Guest football5699

I'm glad I can be in this amazing thread.

Anyway, I am interested that someone on page 2 said the CotD radios happened in Der Riese. Didn't it happen in the ship. So maybe they were transporting our 3 heroes with the 4th on board testing them. Since it seems that Der Riese happened after CotD in 1945, then he may have been transporting them to Der Riese where he and Maxis would continue experiments.

If this has been established, just tell me because I am just making sure.

Anyway, I am interested that someone on page 2 said the CotD radios happened in Der Riese. Didn't it happen in the ship. So maybe they were transporting our 3 heroes with the 4th on board testing them. Since it seems that Der Riese happened after CotD in 1945, then he may have been transporting them to Der Riese where he and Maxis would continue experiments.

From what I know, the radios are from Der Riese, because he talks about how he needs to kill Maxis soon when he gets the chance, and he kills Maxis in Der Riese. Also from what I know, these radios are in 1945, and CoTD is present time.

Guest Zombieofthedead

The ship is russian, so no the experiments didn't happen on the ship. Perhaps Richtofen visited the lighthouse to try and kill 935 off and left the radios there?

Guest Matuzz

From what I know, the radios are from Der Riese, because he talks about how he needs to kill Maxis soon when he gets the chance, and he kills Maxis in Der Riese. Also from what I know, these radios are in 1945, and CoTD is present time.

CotD is in present time as we arrive there but the radios are old. Remember time travel with MDT.

Guest football5699

Yea I meant the experiments of CotD where the radios take place (1945). And also, if he "discovered" Maxis wasnt going to mass produce the DG-2 then he would know that over time like if it was delivered in a message. ALSO my theory on how Maxis says that he will mass produce in Der Riese and not in CotD is that maybe the maps happen simultaneously in 1945 time.

Let me try to explain. If he is transporting them to Der Riese (remember the ship is 935 from WWII) then maybe in DR maxis is announcing that he is mass producing but later backs out. Meanwhile, on the ship, Richtofen learns of the news and plans to overthrow him. Later, the rest of the old Der Riese radios play out and Ricky finally gets his chance and dooms us all :mrgreen:

EDIT : This could also mean that 3 map settings are happening at the same time

EDIT 2 lol : The liverwurst mentioning might actually be more important than we think. We saw a **** please report this topic, post **** in CotD but not in Der Riese so who knows.

Yea I meant the experiments of CotD where the radios take place (1945). And also, if he "discovered" Maxis wasnt going to mass produce the DG-2 then he would know that over time like if it was delivered in a message. ALSO my theory on how Maxis says that he will mass produce in Der Riese and not in CotD is that maybe the maps happen simultaneously in 1945 time.

Let me try to explain. If he is transporting them to Der Riese (remember the ship is 935 from WWII) then maybe in DR maxis is announcing that he is mass producing but later backs out. Meanwhile, on the ship, Richtofen learns of the news and plans to overthrow him. Later, the rest of the old Der Riese radios play out and Ricky finally gets his chance and dooms us all :mrgreen:

EDIT 2 lol : The liverwurst mentioning might actually be more important than we think. We saw a **** please report this topic, post **** in CotD but not in Der Riese so who knows.

I like the thinking but frankly, when Richtofen makes those radios, he is in Der Riese. And it's as simple as Maxis agreeing to mass produce at first, the just backed knowing the was already over and that they had no chance. Richtofen was there, didn't like it so he killed him. IMO the liverwurst thing is nothing, and there are only 2 maps that Group 935 members were at at the same time, Der Riese and Verruckt.

Guest nayrc

I like the thinking but frankly, when Richtofen makes those radios, he is in Der Riese. And it's as simple as Maxis agreeing to mass produce at first, the just backed knowing the was already over and that they had no chance. Richtofen was there, didn't like it so he killed him. IMO the liverwurst thing is nothing, and there are only 2 maps that Group 935 members were at at the same time, Der Riese and Verruckt.

although it makes sense, radio in maps, stuff in radio happened on that map that's the way its always worked but it could change.

reasons it could be COTD

mentions off Ice helping the swelling(COTD set in cold place ie. lots of ice)

liverwurst thing (nice idea by the way)

Richthofen knew about the teleporter and the security generators

there is nothing(as far as I'm aware) to say the ship is Russian

but one thing that is complicated is that technically COTD is two different places, ie. the ship and the lighthouse

now what if the ship was 935 related and when it crashed they moved experiments, teleporter ect. to land and worked there but it was abandon at one point and later the Russians found it, meabye even the ascension group and brought some of the stuff to ascension, explaining the teleported prototype thing in ascension and the russian sign and writing on the COTD teleporter door

so what do ya think :lol:

Guest Zombieofthedead

although it makes sense, radio in maps, stuff in radio happened on that map that's the way its always worked but it could change.

reasons it could be COTD

mentions off Ice helping the swelling(COTD set in cold place ie. lots of ice)

liverwurst thing (nice idea by the way)

Richthofen knew about the teleporter and the security generators

there is nothing(as far as I'm aware) to say the ship is Russian

but one thing that is complicated is that technically COTD is two different places, ie. the ship and the lighthouse

now what if the ship was 935 related and when it crashed they moved experiments, teleporter ect. to land and worked there but it was abandon at one point and later the Russians found it, meabye even the ascension group and brought some of the stuff to ascension, explaining the teleported prototype thing in ascension and the russian sign and writing on the COTD teleporter door

so what do ya think :lol:

The ship is russian, the zombies are russian and are sailors for the most part. I agree with them trying to take the teleporter and experiments, but they obviously failed (zombies and all). The prototypes could have come from Der Riese, I read that Kravchenko's cousin or something went there, or from kino, given that the thundergun is there.