call of the dead = final death machine egg step

Guest pureninja

Guest pureninja

Ok we all know step 8: freedom

Last step of call of the dead egg free the original characters

Problem solved happy now!?!?!?!?

While we're on said topic how'd they get from ascension to COTD in the teleporter?

Maybe it IS a prequel in between der riese and kino du to what richofen says

If you don't understand see my thread COTD EASTER EGG WITH WUNDERWAFFE

Personally, I don't think that the 8 Steps to Freedom are Nazi Zombies related.

As far as how they got to CoTD from Ascension, tht is truly stumping due to the fact that there are no teleporters on Ascension, but I think that it isn't necessarily a large deal in terms of overall story, just something weird. :P

Guest football5699

Yeah to be honest I think its the same thing as with when they went from SNN to DR. There mustve been a tele somewhere in the area.

Guest Scorpion

Yeah to be honest I think its the same thing as with when they went from SNN to DR. There mustve been a tele somewhere in the area.

Yup, you have a great point there!

There should have been a hidden teleporter somewhere. Maybe after Ascension, they went back from where they came from and used a teleporter there? You know how Richtofen is traveling all over the place for certain items and information (CotD).

There should have been a hidden teleporter somewhere. Maybe after Ascension, they went back from where they came from and used a teleporter there? You know how Richtofen is traveling all over the place for certain items and information (CotD).

Ya I noticed that, like how he says that he only needs one more thing to complete something or other. Hopefully it's an epic new gun!

Guest pureninja

Ya I noticed that, like how he says that he only needs one more thing to complete something or other. Hopefully it's an epic new gun!

or something to kill sam

and if you guys want to know how they got there, check out my other thread all zombies game:how it would work

• 5 weeks later...
Guest bazzainver

If you are wondering how the Crew got from Ascension to CotD in the Cellar thing,

Maybe because of the Gerch Devices?

Everyone knows that when you hear at the start of Ascension you hear a man named Gersch starts talking about being entrapped between Two Different Dimensions because of Sam. Maybe the crew gets trapped between the two Dimensions and gets imprisoned in the Cellar because of Sam.

Its just a theory, but it could be true.

Baz :)

I think the a Gersch connected with a teleporter. Because the one in CoTD is a full teleporter, they refer to it as an MDT, and Gersch's don't have that. So I think that they went from Ascension through the Gersch into a CoTD Teleporter