Research Regarding the Hanging Man on SNN *Interesting Stuff

Guest Tac

Guest Zombieofthedead

unless, and I know this sounds crazy, Dempsey was the bait. If say he had been caught, and Peter was another spy, Dempsey could have been used to lure him to SNN (I somewhat don't exactly know what I'm talking about here)

I see where you're going with this sort of, but I seriously doubt Dempsey would let himself be bait. We can't be too sure... I'm going to stick with him being apart of the 4 verruckt survivors.

well if he happened to be brainwashed then, he could have not know about the whole thing and maybe not known Peter, but Peter wouldn't have known he was brainwashed

Oh! I got the wrong idea. Ok there it would make more sense, but I still don't believe it, unless Peter was Dempsey's best friend or something.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Hey we keep asking and wondering about the heroes capture and experiments while they were stuck with Richtofen. How about we ask how they got out. Or when the tests stopped?

Hey we keep asking and wondering about the heroes capture and experiments while they were stuck with Richtofen. How about we ask how they got out. Or when the tests stopped?

Personally I don't think they ever did get out, nor do I think the tests stopped.

Guest Zombieofthedead

This was mentioned on another topic I think.. something about Yena teleporting them to their countries when the outbreak arose, then he and his friend killed themselves (Teleporter C der riese radio)

Guest Matuzz

Richtofen is still observing them

This was mentioned on another topic I think.. something about Yena teleporting them to their countries when the outbreak arose, then he and his friend killed themselves (Teleporter C der riese radio)

Ya, I remember the discussion, but I don't think they ever got out, or that a teleporter went off. I think that the sound of a generator was part the system, locking something, or IDK, but a teleporter has a pretty distinct sound, and if we are even speculating, then it wasn't a teleporter. Plus, teleporter never need to "start-up" or something that I said earlier. So I don't think they were released by Yena.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ya, I remember the discussion, but I don't think they ever got out, or that a teleporter went off. I think that the sound of a generator was part the system, locking something, or IDK, but a teleporter has a pretty distinct sound, and if we are even speculating, then it wasn't a teleporter. Plus, teleporter never need to "start-up" or something that I said earlier. So I don't think they were released by Yena.

Yeah.. still, somehow I think they got out (Dempsey's bio says he was selected for this mission. The mission is SNN because that was when the bios came out).

Guest Matuzz

Except in every test of Maxis where they need to prepare and calibrate the system. :D

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well I'd make a thread on this but I barely have time to go on this forum a lot so play with this how ever much you want but remember to give me some credit here. I believe that Takeo, Tank, and Dempsey did somehow get out and were sent on a mission by someone or a group. This I am near positive on.

This is my theory. They were sent by someone... I'll say who soon... On a retrieval or rescue mission into Shi No Numa. For Edward Richtofen. We know it was a long while because Nikolai got tired of Takeos ramblings. I kind of think Edward was already in Shi No Numa because you do not hear him at all in the very beginning of the SNN trailer. And the bios for the characters except for Edward sound like they were picked for a reason. "Dempsey was selected for this mission after he showed his true grit at the battle for Peleliu." So definitely a mission. We can see from the bios that the person who did send them on the mission no a crap load of info on them. Possibly American because of that Peleliu. But all that information on a Japanese and Russian guy? Who can know all of this information? Who would want Richtofen?

The All Seeing Eye knows all.

Illuminati

Guest Matuzz

Well I'd make a thread on this but I barely have time to go on this forum a lot so play with this how ever much you want but remember to give me some credit here. I believe that Takeo, Tank, and Dempsey did somehow get out and were sent on a mission by someone or a group. This I am near positive on.

This is my theory. They were sent by someone... I'll say who soon... On a retrieval or rescue mission into Shi No Numa. For Edward Richtofen. We know it was a long while because Nikolai got tired of Takeos ramblings. I kind of think Edward was already in Shi No Numa because you do not hear him at all in the very beginning of the SNN trailer. And the bios for the characters except for Edward sound like they were picked for a reason. "Dempsey was selected for this mission after he showed his true grit at the battle for Peleliu." So definitely a mission. We can see from the bios that the person who did send them on the mission no a crap load of info on them. Possibly American because of that Peleliu. But all that information on a Japanese and Russian guy? Who can know all of this information? Who would want Richtofen?

Illuminati

"Dempsey was selected for this mission after he showed his true grit at the battle for Peleliu."

Mission of rescuing Peter.

They never "got out".

"Experiments ongoing.

"Observed a new effect

"As a result of experiments.

"Dr. Edward Richtofen as witness

"Outlines as follows:

"Tank Dempsey

"Nikolai Belinski

"Takeo Masaki

"Subjects display unique

"Side effects

"Compared to previous

"Subjects.

"Baseline psyche remains

"Intact,

"But all specific memories

"Have been lost.

"Dr. Richtofen will continue

"Observations.

Dr. Richtofen is still going from place to place with the team observing them.

He might want to get rid of them but can't because he needs them to kill zombies.

Illuminati

By mission maybe the extraction since we first learn of Peter in SNN also. Reading through the bio's, his is the only one that mentions a mission.

Guest Monopoly Mac

That Pelielu quote was in Tanks bio for Shi No Numa. They wouldn't include this about the mission of Peter because Takeo and Nikolai are also with them. And that little section you got there is part of the Dataservant which is pretty much a little storage thing where the germans kept their information which would mean that was written "while" they were actually still testing. Or alive.

Ok something new: We seem to agree that Peter was hanged by Richtofen AFTER he killed Maxis. So they question to reply to is this: WHEN, WHY (might be a bit obvious), and HOW did Richtofen lure him to SNN to kill him?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Maybe Peter tried to kill Richtofen to stop the tests? Wait take that back he has one arm... Must think harder...

Could he have been lured because he was one of only a few left that knew about the experiments?

WHY: I think he was lured because Richtofen found out he was indeed a spy.

Is your answer for the HOW? Maybe he said he needed help collecting more 115 or something. I just also can't tell why he hung him in SNN, why there?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Could he have been lured because he was one of only a few left that knew about the experiments?

Is your answer for the HOW? Maybe he said he needed help collecting more 115 or something. I just also can't tell why he hung him in SNN, why there?

Why in SNN- Because Richtofen was going to SNN for another reason besides killing Peter. Nevermind about what I said earlier, I screwed up.

Why in SNN- Because Richtofen was going to SNN for another reason besides killing Peter. Nevermind about what I said earlier, I screwed up.

I think so to, when do you he was hung?

I think so to, when do you he was hung?

Can't quite understand the question. When he was hung?

Whoops, forgot the word 'think.' Ya I was asking when you think he got hung, like give a year, or something to relate it to. EXAMPLE: I think he was hung between [insert map name] and [insert another map name] or something like that.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ok.. I would say a week before Shi No Numa. SNN I would say about a month after DR's first outbreak. I'm mostly basing this on the time I think the team would recoperate and how decayed the body looks to me.

Ok.. I would say a week before Shi No Numa. SNN I would say about a month after DR's first outbreak. I'm mostly basing this on the time I think the team would recoperate and how decayed the body looks to me.

What do you think the order of outbreaks is?

Guest Zombieofthedead

SNN 1(Takeo was captured, place abandened mostly)

Verruckt 1(Zombies as a distraction allow peter to escape, but he loses his arm)

Verruckt 2(Extraction team, Dempsey at least is captured)

NDU(Extraction team get away vehicle, shot down by 935. 115 must be near the bunker)

Der Riese 1(Richtofen kills maxis, unleashes 115 to eleminate 935, not entirely sure how the group escapes)

SNN 2(crew sent on mission by USA, Japan, and Russia. Meet richtofen and discover peter dead)

DR 2(crew teleported in conjunction of meteor and the DG-2)

Five(I guess the Americans obtained nazi tech?)

Ascension 1

KDT(aparently there were alot of zombies, the crew looks beat up in the next map)

ascension 2

Call of the Dead

I missed the first KDT and CotD, but i don't have enough info about where it would be on the timeline.

SNN 1(Takeo was captured, place abandened mostly)

Verruckt 1(Zombies as a distraction allow peter to escape, but he loses his arm)

Verruckt 2(Extraction team, Dempsey at least is captured)

NDU(Extraction team get away vehicle, shot down by 935. 115 must be near the bunker)

Der Riese 1(Richtofen kills maxis, unleashes 115 to eleminate 935, not entirely sure how the group escapes)

SNN 2(crew sent on mission by USA, Japan, and Russia. Meet richtofen and discover peter dead)

DR 2(crew teleported in conjunction of meteor and the DG-2)

Five(I guess the Americans obtained nazi tech?)

Ascension 1

KDT(aparently there were alot of zombies, the crew looks beat up in the next map)

ascension 2

Call of the Dead

I missed the first KDT and CotD, but i don't have enough info about where it would be on the timeline.

That is pretty solid. I am stuck, I'll give my reason afterwards:

1. Verruckt

2. Nacht Der Untoten

3. Der Riese

4. Shi No Numa

5. Kino Der Toten

6. Ascension

7. CoTD

This is shady to me because most of us agree that Verruckt is 1, NDU is confirmed 2, but then I get stuck. In SNN, the radio says they moved the experiments from Verruckt to "here" and I think that place is Kino because that's the only other place experiments were run, but it could be Der Riese considering that map is after Verruckt. But I don't think it's DR because they had been doing tests there since the beginning, so it's not like they "moved" there. Also, with Peter being moved from DR to Verruckt, it sounds like they were doing tests at each one at the same time, so IDK which broke out first. Then the hard one for me Shi No Numa, because 115 has been there since the beginning of the entire story, so the zombies could have arose whenever.

Guest Zombieofthedead

[That is pretty solid. I am stuck, I'll give my reason afterwards:

1. Verruckt

2. Nacht Der Untoten

3. Der Riese

4. Shi No Numa

5. Kino Der Toten

6. Ascension

7. CoTD

This is shady to me because most of us agree that Verruckt is 1, NDU is confirmed 2, but then I get stuck. In SNN, the radio says they moved the experiments from Verruckt to "here" and I think that place is Kino because that's the only other place experiments were run, but it could be Der Riese considering that map is after Verruckt. But I don't think it's DR because they had been doing tests there since the beginning, so it's not like they "moved" there. Also, with Peter being moved from DR to Verruckt, it sounds like they were doing tests at each one at the same time, so IDK which broke out first. Then the hard one for me Shi No Numa, because 115 has been there since the beginning of the entire story, so the zombies could have arose whenever.

Hm.. Maybe the Russians caused the KDT outbreak, after all Richtofen didn't know about the crawlers, so I'm guessing a little before or after DR. SNN I said was the first mostly because it fits in with how Takeo got there, which was before Verruckt, and they must have tried to test the zombies on something (Takeo and his unit). Gotta say its fun figuring this out.