Map Timeline?

Guest Logan Wilson

Oh noes, that means it could be at the same time as five! Ah well not really a big spirit breaker. Just glad we got the beginning stuff worked out, gonna start working on my story this weekend.

Lol, here's the link

Guest football5699

wait so maybe they did go to kino THEN cotd then ascension. If kino happened mid to late 60s and Ascension happened at the same time as Five which was early 60s thenn....

My original theory lives on

wait so maybe they did go to kino THEN cotd then ascension. If kino happened mid to late 60s and Ascension happened at the same time as Five which was early 60s thenn....

Haha! But CoTD is present time, so how?

*EDIT* Because I remember reading somewhere that you can't go back in time in the game so how?

Guest nayrc

Haha! But CoTD is present time, so how?

*EDIT* Because I remember reading somewhere that you can't go back in time in the game so how?

as far as i remember there was nothing that said that, but i don't think they have went back in a teleporter yet so i see where how ever posted it was coming from

as far as i remember there was nothing that said that, but i don't think they have went back in a teleporter yet so i see where how ever posted it was coming from

Ya neither do I, man the timeline is a bitch.

Guest Logan Wilson

somebody post a pic or link to a pic or something of a real timeline on paper and facts prooving its right, then we can decide who's is right or make tweeks to them

somebody post a pic or link to a pic or something of a real timeline on paper and facts prooving its right, then we can decide who's is right or make tweeks to them

Check my signature

yes i saw the link but we need more people to do it for a greater result

True, but at least we know it, eventually it could get up there in views, any ideas to promote it?

Guest Logan Wilson

IDK just go post it on facebook like you guys do. I hate facebook so i wont be seeing it. or youtube, hell tell your friends they can tell their friends and so on and so on

I really just want all of CoDz to see it really, like for all them to know what's up. Otherwise, everyone else knowing is useless since I only talk to these guys ya know?

Guest Logan Wilson

ya i see where your coming from but not everyone knows about the website with all the forums out there so it would be a good way to let other people know whats up and whats the best CODz forum out there is

ya i see where your coming from but not everyone knows about the website with all the forums out there so it would be a good way to let other people know whats up and whats the best CODz forum out there is

Hmm not a bad idea. It would be cool if we could get it stickied or something on the Research Facility Sub-Forum and update everytime something new comes out

Guest nayrc

i have to admit the stuff i did on ascension was very rough work, the original research was lost when the website it was posted on went down but if i get anything solid ill post it

i have to admit the stuff i did on ascension was very rough work, the original research was lost when the website it was posted on went down but if i get anything solid ill post it

I am redoing my research on Ascension, turns out it wasn't in the same time period as FIVE, sadly, my Ascension section is invalid currently

Guest Logan Wilson

so just to know where we stand put down the time line as we suspect at this point in time

(that was a joke :lol::lol: no OK :cry: )

e.g. NDU?Verruckt?SNN?Der Riese?Kino?Asc?COTD

so just to know where we stand put down the time line as we suspect at this point in time

(that was a joke :lol::lol: no OK :cry: )

e.g. NDU?Verruckt?SNN?Der Riese?Kino?Asc?COTD

The timeline in terms of when they broke out is as follows: Verruckt~NDU~Kino~DR~FIVE~ASC~CoTD I can't put a time of an outbreak on SNN because 115 has been there forever in terms of the story, so the zombies could have risen at any point.

Guest Logan Wilson

perhaps SNN comes after Der Riese b/c of the quote in Ascension i think when Dempsey says that he's Richtofen before SNN or he could be talking about the experiments. so you could research when the team started regaing their memory and put it befor then

perhaps SNN comes after Der Riese b/c of the quote in Ascension i think when Dempsey says that he's Richtofen before SNN or he could be talking about the experiments. so you could research when the team started regaing their memory and put it befor then

Sounds good, I have every quote in front of me, are you sure it was Dempsey in Ascension? I don't want waste 20 minutes of my life searching the wrong video. Also, just to clarify, we know Maxis was in Kino, but Richtofen wasn't ever there. I'm listening to quotes, and never knew of Kino and what was going on there, which is a bit fishy. But he refers to the old people as 'they' (Maxis and 935?) so maybe he knew about Kino, but not what was going on, I'm not sure.

*EDIT* I am listening to Richtofen's quotes, and Maxis created the NOVA6 zombies. Richtofen says, "These must have been the failed experiments Maxis mentioned." So Richtofen was never at Kino but knew of it.

*EDIT 2* Maxis must have made the DG-3 (Thundergun) here, when Richtofen gets it out of the box, he says two things, "COULD IT BE, THE DG-3!" and "So THIS is what Maxis was keeping secret."

or the they could be illuminate just a random thought im tired

Maybe, I think it's Maxis though. And Richtofen killed Maxis under the Illuminati's order's did you know that?

Guest Logan Wilson

just so everyone is clear days later when school is out(at least for me)the timeline goes as followed:

Verrückt»Nacht Der Untoten»Shi No Numa»Kino Der Toten»Der Riese»FIVE»Ascension»Call of the Dead

feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Guest Zombieofthedead

just so everyone is clear days later when school is out(at least for me)the timeline goes as followed:

Verrückt»Nacht Der Untoten»Shi No Numa»Kino Der Toten»Der Riese»FIVE»Ascension»Call of the Dead

feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

close... Der Riese and KDT should be flipped, and were not entirely sure if verruckt is first