Daniel Clarkes Nova6 Kowloon Lab

AlphaSnake

I was so confused for a second because I did not know who Daniel was, then I realized what you meant... I think the pentagon thief could be Yuri aside from the fact that it doesn't make sense that he is in the Pentagon considering him being Russian, this is in the cold war. There may be a way it makes sense but at the moment I am confused as to how he is Yuri, even though I strongly do think he is.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read a few of my posts above.

The thief is not from the Pentagon, he steals from it.

The only other place we see the numbers from the teleporters in Five is in Ascension & Moon, the Gersch devices.

Yuri is the Russian Richtofen.

Daniel Clarke had the Thunder Gun, Ascension Monkeys, the same writing as Yuri, they worked together the only explanation I can come up with after all this time.

Daniel Clarke was making & testing Nova 6 in Kowloon, the teeth make me think he was turning people into Nova 6 crawlers & shipping them out in barrels much like we see in Kino.

They would go to rebirth island, from there via the teleporters to Five, They could have even been  on the rocket along with the Cosmic Silver back & The Ascension monkeys.

That is why they killed him.

To keep the true origins of Nova 6 away from the CIA.

But they already know.

The Terminal.

Plus read Project Nova Campaign Intel & WMD.

There you have all the links back to Steiner, the Nazis, The SS, Group 935 & the wunderwaffe program.

BOOM, head shot.

All coming in a video.

Regards Alpha.

Well theres two things wrong with that.

1.) The Nova Crawlers do not have eyes like those things in the barrels. In fact they spawn from the roof, the outside of Kino der Toten and spawn in the labs of FIVE so they don't get shipped.

2.) If you mean Yuri was killed, he was not killed by anyone. But if not and you mean Clarke then I am not sure.

The correlations make sense and I am surprised that people have not seen them before. I can completely believe that this stuff happened.

I said like the barrels in Kino, not the same creature inside.

They would make them where ever & ship them out to where ever in a barrel.

Read my above post.

The 115 variant of Nova, first burns the eyes out, then death. Then the 115 kicks in & there you have a Nova 6 crawler. The original Nova could have been much more potent causing the face to mutant (Resident evil style) into the shark face horrors we know.

We know Maxis originally created them and considered them to be a failed experiment. I've said before maybe the Russian didn't see it that way. They saw the potential to create a nasty bio weapon.

If a normal Zombie can be out into a barrel & shipped out of say Shangri-La to Kino Der Toten by Richtofen...

Could the same method be used for the Nova 6 crawlers?

They could even be inside the GK Nova barrels we see all over the MP Black Ops Maps.

Tie this to IUI being in Meltdown in Black Ops II & on Moon.

Maybe they are being shipped in the IUI crates.

Clarke was killed by a Spetsnaz sniper, he was about to tell Hudson & Weaver what the numbers are a key to.

Perhaps Daniel knew of the original Maxis Nova gas.

Yuri was working in Ascension when he started to hear the voices after the incident with the Gersch.

Yuri became mad & sucked Gersch into his own device. Just like Richtofen did with the Maxis family.

Daniel Clarke was working with the Ascension group & was probably right there when the incident occurred.

Both he & Yuri (The Pentagon thief had the formula for Nova 6 tattooed on their body) Who taught it to them?

Steiner.

Who taught it to Steiner?

Maxis, group 935 & the wunderwaffe program.

Who ordered Maxis to do it?

Hitler.

It's all there in the MP, Campaign Intel, The Terminal & the Zombies Menu.

Hope this is making sense.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake

Not really.

Maxis made it originally.

Steiner was younger than him = Student.

Do you think Richtofen was the only SS officer to join Group 935.

Steiner taught it to Yuri as part of the Ascension group project Nova & Yuri shared it with Daniel Clarke.

They are all linked. I'll post the intel from Project Nova etc etc. I have them in easy read format.

I wrote this quickly so I don't forget for the video, I'm collecting the old texture files. Like the ones CJ used to post of the thief & Clarke.

2015-05-15-201729_zpshwzefdo4.jpg

Once I get that sorted I will try to explain in a short video.

Regards Alpha.

Richtofen joined 935 before WW2 though? All I meant was that when you kept saying who taught someone? It just kind of seemed pointless when something else could have happened. Especially when it all linked back to Hitler when we have never seen him do anything ever in the story.

Richtofen joined 935 before WW2 though? All I meant was that when you kept saying who taught someone? It just kind of seemed pointless when something else could have happened. Especially when it all linked back to Hitler when we have never seen him do anything ever in the story.

​He created the SS & was funding Maxis' work. I would say that he is a silence player in the grand scheme of things.

When a scientist does wrong, do you blame him? Or the people who funded & directed his research?

Maxis is crazy & evil no doubt.

But he wasn't the overall leader of the SS Nazis.

Hitler was once a soldier during WWI.

Without going too deep, the people who caused WWII were part of the German Army of WWI.

Go back 70 years & the world was filled with less people.

In Germany these guys were all part of high society & would have probably known each other.

No one really knows exactly when the 935 founding happened.

In WWI it could have been quite a small group.

Himmler was the leader of the Occult division of the Nazis, appointed by Hitler.

Himmler was tasked with finding items of occult power to help the Nazis win the war.

Does it not stand to reason that Himmler would have sort out Maxis & Richtofen for there work in 1918.

Remember that Der Riese was producing a PAP weapon with the name Longinus.

They are all part of the same group, searching for the same artifacts.

Steiner, Kammler, Maxis, Richtofen, Himmler are all SS officers. Also known as the Brotherhood of death.

They were all very close to each other. These are the guys that believed they were the master race.

One big group = SS.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake

Maxis did not beleive he was the master race, just because he worked with the Nazis does not mean he was one himself. There is nowhere that says he had any contact with Hitler, only Nazis. Maxis is not an SS officer either, he is a scientist. 

You work with Nazis, you are a Nazi my friend.

Maxis wrote a letter to the Reichstag asking for more funding = He is a Nazi working at Der Riese.

The Game is called Nazi Zombies.

Please, you are being a bit of a simple Simon here.

Maxis thinks he is better than everyone else & can improve the Human condition.

Yeah, that's Nazi ideology 101.

This is from the COD wiki:

Dr. Ludvig Maxis is an antagonist of the (Nazi)  Zombies storyline, the lead scientist part of the project known as "Der Riese"

Why would they put Maxis in charge of the Giant project if he did not agree with their ideology?

I can't remember which radio, but he talks with Richtofen (Full blown Nazi) about improving the Human condition.

The Nazi did this in the death camps. They murdered & experimented on people in the deluded hopes of creating a master race.

Maxis was a part of this plan.

I wonder if the Nuremberg trials would have seen him as a Nazi collaborator & put him to death for his war crimes & crimes against humanity?

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake

So say if you worked for a company making dentures for people and it was owned by a Nazi, you too would be a Nazi? Maxis wants funding from the Nazi's; yeah and even says about the war but he himself is not a Nazi. He just works with them. They have power and money which he needs, but Maxis himself has never shown any signs of being a Nazi. Also the fact that this is all speculation can't make me simple can it? Bit rude considering.

Not working for, he was the leader of group 935...

You are being simple.

This isn't hard to understand.

To be honest I think Maxis is worse than the Nazis.

He was a big part of it.

He had SS officer under his command.

How do you not get this?

I've wasted enough time trying to explain it.

He was pen pals with the Reichstag.

Last time I will say this: The game itself is called Nazi Zombies... The main antagonist is Dr. Maxis.

1+1 = 2.

Does any one else agree that Maxis wasn't a Nazi?

Prove that he wasn't.

Prove that he wasn't part of their plans.

Like I said would the Nuremberg trial have said "Nar he's just a Doc working with the Nazis"

Very doubtful.

What do you think his victims would have called him?

Nazi.

Regards Alpha.

I meant he worked for the Nazi's by building them these weapons. I don't care about trying to prove your theory right, im sick of people just saying im stupid because I don't believe there theories its getting ridiculous. 

Didn't say you were stupid.

I said you're being simple.

You seem to care about proving me wrong.

Don't post if you don't like what I have to say on the matter.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

You're saying Maxis is not a Nazi, that is what I have a problem with.

Why do you defend a death dealing monster?

He was a Nazi collaborator at the very least.

Master mind of the Nazis' plan to create a super race.

I guess Snake just talks shit all day.

Do I have to remind people of how many times I've been right on the money?

I kind of thought my word has weight here on codz.

Maybe that is just my ego getting the better of me.

If you are sick of me just say & I'll leave codz and say no more on the subject.

Ask yourself this: What would Indiana Jones call Maxis? I hate Nazis. If you don't understand this then you really don't get me at all.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake