Discovery MP Map is Neuschwabenland, Antarctic Zombie Map.

AlphaSnake

Guest AlphaSnake

The submarine is American, a quick search of the German class sub shows the plans and shape of the sub do not match; however there are plenty of photos showing the USS 688 Los Angeles class sub wth differant stack configs throughout its service life.

It would go a long way to explain how the American SOG spawn on the map and the OpFor Spetsnaz got there in their Hind's, possibly supported by the Russian vessel lying of the coast.

Also the map description says the base is an abondened German Arctic research station, if the Germans abandoned the base they probably would have taken the sub with them, if they didnt and it had been in the ice pack for any length of time the hull probably would have been crushed and it would be completely frozen over.

Every source I have ever read on the bell (virtualy all the same) state that it required huge amounts of power to operate, I dont see how this could transfer to it becoming a power source for a sub.

Other than those points above I like what you have found out, pretty interesting stuff.

I was off on the sub, completely missed the choppers too. :lol:

Good post Who. See we can get along.

Regards Alpha.

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic