Villa Tesla's Death Ray & Operation Northwoods

AlphaSnake

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keyzersoze88

This is a working attempt to figure out what Alpha is talking about above. Please critique without flaming.

So Operation Northwoods was essentially a proposed course of action by the United States government for CIA agents to commit acts of terrorism that could be blamed on Cuba. This would stimulate anti-Cuba and anti-communist propoganda, but it wouldn't be the blatant propoganda that was seen in Nazi Germany. It was necessary to avoid that because it was feared and condemed by the USA. The assassination of JFK by Lee Oswald (or Alex Mason) could easily have been an aspect of a proposal such as this. This attempt to create propoganda against a group of people could also be extended to actions taken by Hitler and the Nazis against the Jews or even the book 1984 by George Orwell which created anti-communist propaganda.

Guest AlphaSnake

Through other sources I also now understand that Tesla´s Death Ray has been under suspicion for a long time for the devastation of Tunguska.

Dun Dun Dun...

So We have a Death Ray in Tunguska, that was one of Tesla's creations...

Could element 115 be involved with it's operation?

Did the Soviets manage to get a working Tesla Death Ray in Cuba on the MP Map known as Villa, pointed at the US?

Villa has been found in the Kino Der Toten teleporter rooms, in the one at the pentagon there is a desk with a TV on it which cycles four images, the third of which is villa:

Villa.jpg

Tesla's Death Ray Note the people that practically stole his designs...

JP Morgan, Rockefeller & Thomas Edison (Illuminati & Masons)... ;)

Is this why the US invaded Cuba?

Is this also why the Americans became so desperate to invade Cuba to stop this Death Ray from becoming operational that they would cook up a plan (Operation Northwoods) which involved killing their own civilians & millitary personel?

This could be used for Zombies if a Cuban map ever surfaces, the unique feature of this map would be Death Ray Traps...

You line them up then boooom, a line of fried zombies...

Who knows... Damn these tangents of mine...

But we have Illuminati Masons, Tesla, Death Rays & Tunguska again...

Let me know what you think of this.

Regards Alpha.

Guest cjdog23

in case anybody wanted this ;)

'pent_art_tv_4x4_08'

pent_a10.jpg

This was also in there, anybody know where its from?

'pent_art_tv_4x4_09'

pent_a11.jpg

0-7 are missing except 4x4_01 which is just an osiciliscope.

EDIT -- found it, it seems to be a generic decal (hinted at by 'gdecal' lol), it is probably in a lot of maps ;)

'_-gdecal_papers01_c'

_gdeca10.png

zoomed:

_gdeca10.jpg

Note -- servimg doesnt apreciate png's sometimes... >.< but what i was trying to get at is still clearly visable :D

Note 2 -- Death Ray is in the upper left.

Guest AlphaSnake

Thank you Cj, very nice finds those...

The SOG images of Vietnam almost had coffee coming out my nose...

Is from the Kino files Cj?

Wow, just OMG WOW... :D

So many angles to go with.

Regards Alpha.

• 2 months later...
Guest MrRoflWaffles

Finally found this thread! Wasn't looking for it in the asylum xD Silly me!

Anyway, we all saw the images that Cj posted.

Now watch this video...

[youtube:21iiz2aa]N9X5IAHhV3U[/youtube:21iiz2aa]

You again see the same statue design.. not sure if this is at all relvant to anything in any way, just thought I would point it out.

Note the people who are on the golf scoreboard too!

- Waffles :3

Guest Strwrsbob

hmm, statue seems like just a recycling.

But those Tv's on the desk always captured my attention, I think that something is in Cuba going on, and people in the pentagon were scoping some things out... I still think the reason for the Bay of Pigs was simply to nivade Cuba, and Operation 40 was to kill Castro.

I should also note the same people involved in operation 40 were invovled in Watergate, and one even pinned LBJ as being major part in the JFK assasination, and the CIA Codename for the assasination was "the Big Event". Saw it all on the tv show Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura

Guest Greenchico97

Ahhh CJ you've done it again :) and Mr.RoflWaffles on the scoreboard the only people i recognized were Castro, Reznov, and Mason and note how on the scoreboard only certain people have abbreviations as in their 1st named being abbreviated, i thought this could be a message, following letters in random order A-P-P-D-V-S-T-M-K-T anyone care to help me and decode it? or im i just looking to hard?

• 7 months later...

You mentioned Tesla, his Death Ray, and the Tunguska Event above, so here you go from my thread about HAARP:

In the 1880s and 1890s, Tesla worked with radio-frequency electromagnetic waves and did much of the most basic pioneering work in radio frequency technology. Tesla constructed a 180-foot high-power radio frequency transmitter and antenna. He claimed that he could transmit energy waves, and messages to any point on the globe.

Some believe that “The Tunguska Event”, the June 30, 1908 massive explosion in Siberia was the result of Tesla testing the power of his high-power radio frequency transmitter. The force of the blast at Tunguska has been estimated to have been equivalent to 10-15 megatons of TNT. The blast flattened 500,000 acres of pine forest, and was heard over a radius of 620 miles.

Nevertheless, Tesla touted the destructive power of electromagnetic warfare. On April 21, 1908, days before the great Tunguska Event, Tesla wrote a letter to the N.Y. Times, which stated:

When I spoke of future warfare I meant that it should be conducted by direct application of electrical waves without the use of aerial engines or other implements of destruction…This is not a dream. Even now wireless power plants could be constructed by which any region of the globe might be rendered uninhabitable without subjecting the population of other parts to serious danger or inconvenience.

In 1934, Tesla announced that he would create a space shield around the United States to protect it from enemy missiles, rockets, and planes. Tesla also claimed that he would zap enemy missiles, rockets, and planes from the sky with a “death beam”. On September 20, 1940, Tesla announced that he was ready to divulge the secret of his “Teleforce” and “Death Ray”, and his invisible “Chinese Wall of Defense” to protect the United States.

Sava Kosanovich was a distant nephew of Tesla, who he allegedly detested. On the day of this death, Kosanovich, a man associated with RCA, a writer for the magazine Popular Mechanics, and a locksmith gained entry to Tesla’s room. They broke into Tesla’s safe, and the cover story is that they, instead of the Nazi's, removed Tesla’s research papers and materials involving the “death ray”, and the “wireless transmission of electrical current”. The FBI discovered that Kosanovich was a Yugoslavian Minister of State representing the government in exile. In 1941, Nazi Germany and the Axis Powers invaded and occupied Yugoslavia. The FBI believed that Tesla might have been working on secret experiments for the Yugoslavian government in exile.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Finally found this thread! Wasn't looking for it in the asylum xD Silly me!

Anyway, we all saw the images that Cj posted.

Now watch this video...

[youtube:1drugmji]N9X5IAHhV3U[/youtube:1drugmji]

You again see the same statue design.. not sure if this is at all relvant to anything in any way, just thought I would point it out.

Note the people who are on the golf scoreboard too!

- Waffles :3

Hey I just made a connection there with that Black Huey, that is the same one that takes Mason and Hudson to D.C. in the mission USDD. Wonder what it's doing here, maybe it's picking up Castro for his meeting.