The Satanic Illuminati Involvement In Zombies... Hot Topic

AlphaSnake

Guest yellow-card8

damn alpha, you make a post that took research and hard work and out comes out trolls who are igorent. but I'm investigationg something that might be as mind blowing as your post. and I'm wondering if you can help out, send me a private message here or in PSN so I can tell you what I'm investigating, I think its full proof :)

Regards Yellow-card8

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cjdog23

But even if you were responding to AlphaSnake...

My point still stands in his regard aswell?

:|

You have a high regard for yourself, I can assure you; you are not relevant to what I posted and neither is the point you think you have stated, now would you take my words and tell me what I mean? If so perhaps you will write my words for me and take the strain from my fingers.

You see the conflict that freemasonry causes?? ;) ;) ;)

Nope

Of course you are welcome to the last word, I have said all that I felt was needed and do not wish clutter to Alphas thread any further.

This is kind of a tongue-in-cheek thing to say considering this post had little to say that would have contributed to this threads original post. Please, I have had a good relationship with both you and alpha (and, at times, anti earth (real ID of the theif, sry again about all that anti, no hard feelings ;) ?)) and i do not see how this near flame-war was started.

Sure, anti has a very large tendency to make unbelievably looong posts, and was rightfully resigned to your critisism with the accused name calling (i have not seen these posts so i can not attest to whether or not this actually happened), as calling somebody names is one of the quickest ways of getting your [possibly] valid counterpoint overlooked, whether because the insults masked it or other.

Alpha is normally fairly open to critisism, but i can see where he is coming from. Hell, would YOU give in to a poster acting like a know-it-all pompous asshole? No, you wouldnt, nobody would. Which makes me wonder why some people try to bully their beliefs into other people's heads (USA to middle east, middle east to other countries, etc. etc.). I hope you can see my point on this one, not just your WhosOnFirst, but alpha and anti earth, and anybody else this applies to. Hell, even I could take a lesson from this a lot of the time, we all seem to forget it from time to time.

btw, to these people trying to make ammends for being a$$holes earlier by making 'constructive posts' to make up for them, for the love of God just acknowledge the giant white elephant and the room and make ammends for real with the person you had a problem with! Who knows, that person just might be your next best friend.

Guest HaloOrCod

Right, this post will be filled very shortly...

But Before I do, I would like to say this is not my personal opinion.

I will present only hard facts that I can prove within the world of Nazis Zombies...

I'm also not a religious man so it has nothing to do with my faith playing tricks on me...

Over the last year I have been gatthering the evidence to support these claims...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evidence:

Illuminati involvement: Starts in Shi No Numa, Der Riese (The sypher sheet symbols),

The Box Glitch showing an all seeing eye on top of a Pyramid. The eye in the clouds of Der Riese Watching over us.

Images-DerReise-UnknownVII.jpg

Images-DerReise-BrowningSymbols.jpg

Richtofen also mentions them by name.

In Kino the Freemasons: Checked black & white tiles all over the place, Richtofen says the following after picking up the Hammer "Must be the handy work of the Masons"

So the Masons are making things for Maxis & Sam to drop? Doesn't this strike you as an odd thing to say?

If you do some research online, you will find that the Masons are under the control of the Illuminati.

Right the numbers...

"Initiating Lunar navigation systems, updating security protocol 13255"

13255, 1 (325) 5... 3x2=6-5=1 so... we can get 1(1)5 again...

Just like Patient 13225 from Richtofens Kino quotes, 1 (322) 5... 2+2=4-3=1 so... again we can get 1(1)5

322 is linked to Skull & Bones another secret society under the umbrella of the Illuminati...

Ever wonder why in Resident Evil the Bad guys were called the Umbrella Corporation? Illuminati much...

Same thing is happening here.

Right some Pictures:

Der Riese loading screen with the five ? marks. All I did was connect the dots:

Der_Riese_Map.jpg

Please note that the Black ops version of the Der Riese loading map this has been removed? Why's that then... :!:

Still not finish yet...

So Der Riese, has all these Illuminati references, and a Pentagram on its loading screen...

However there is another...

First I need to talk about the Pack-A-Punch Machine... Where did it come from? Who invented it? How did it get to Der Riese & when?

There are clues.

Takeo in Ascension said this "Work your Black Magic Pack-A-Punch Machine".

Quick google of black magic symbols images turns up this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSHfpp3HTB2l8Q7h592ZXmEAYoEMKsgDjmaZQhhdRlFWfqzJ28KQ

Now back to the Pack-A-Punch Machine. The Machine upgrades your gun, and puts a new skin on it:

101.jpg

This is a very detailed design pattern. Some one spent hours if not days drawing this...

Yes there is the Demon face in the center highlight by the red eyes I put in, but wait there is more, Notice those darker patches?

Here they are circled:

100.jpg

Now, I'm not seeing things here there are five darker patches, three have the little black blocks, the other two are curl designs.

Now again I just connected the Dots & rotated by 180 degress to get this:

101-1.jpg

Coincidents? I highly doubt that... This was done on purpose...

You don't even have to Rotate it, it works both ways:

103.jpg

You can actual do two combine Pentagrams for an interesting new symbol:

101-2.jpg

Does this look like an accident or even a coincidents?

Right last of all, Dempsey says to the the voice "Oorah Devil man"

Have you figured this out yet?

The Pack-A-Punch is the work of the Devil... Faust anyone...

Really do I need to say any more...

Like Treyarch said. "We're missing something right in our face"...

Make of this what you will... I will update this as I remember more & find more evidence to add here...

For a broader view of what I think this means, research the Illuminati & The beast system.

Thanks for reading.

If you comment, remember this is NOT A THEORY... IT'S FACT...

Regards Alpha Snake. :twisted:

And of course it could be......Treyarch works for the illuminati and worships teh devil and adds subliminal messages in there video games for well....you know.

Guest Anti Earth

I am going to ask stupid people to stop quoting the ENTIRE first post.

YES,

we ALL KNOW what was said.

We read it.

NOBODY is going to re-read everything you quoted.

So why bother doing it?

:facepalm:

Sorry to sound trollish, but it's been bugging me. Just a waste of bandwidth.

Should probably make a thread on it

WhosOnFirst..

You're being a bit unreasonable here.

NOBODY mentioned criticising masonry, and then you brought it up.

So my point OBVIOUSLY stands, even if you didn't understand it

(Which you probably didn't, hence the hostility)

Guest cjdog23

YES,

We read it.

So why bother doing it?

WhosOnFirst..

i did this exact thing on your thread (ID Theif) and you slandered my for the next 3 posts! i was just trying to save bandwith :(

Guest Anti Earth

YES,

We read it.

So why bother doing it?

WhosOnFirst..

i did this exact thing on your thread (ID Theif) and you slandered my for the next 3 posts! i was just trying to save bandwith :(

Wait sorry..

What did you do?

*Not quote the entire post?

Not sure why I would do that :| *

Guest AlphaSnake

Illumnatidotsight.jpg

Thanks to Phillips455 for this one from call of the dead...

So we will have Illuminati involvement on some level as in pretty much all other zombie maps.

Regards Alpha.

Guest cjdog23

Illumnatidotsight.jpg

Thanks to Phillips455 for this one from call of the dead...

So we will have Illuminati involvement on some level as in pretty much all other zombie maps.

Regards Alpha.

and a new perk ;)

Guest cjdog23

YES,

We read it.

So why bother doing it?

WhosOnFirst..

Wait sorry..

What did you do?

*Not quote the entire post?

Not sure why I would do that :| *[/quote:39wckpzf]

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3850&start=150 -- near the bottom, sure it was OT but that was kind of a dick reply :cry: :)

Guest SkylinexBleedsxRed

I don't think that Treyarch are demonic, But I do believe that they have incorporated the idea of mind control into their campaign on Black Ops for a sense of awareness as to what is happening in our government, And probably what is happening in other countries' government's as well.

As for the zombie mode, I think that the storyline revolves around mind control. I don't believe that Richtofen is as evil as everyone thinks. I believe that he was a product of mind control, By the hands of someone. I think that while he was involved with Maxis, He was transferred to the bell group which worked with the scientists of group 935. While at the bell, Richtofen was subjected to the evil workings of the illuminati and their mind control. Thoughout World At War, We hear him speak of them as if they are close friends, Etc... But in Kino, He mentions "that they will never get their hands on me again". His tone didn't sound like someone who was involved with them, And that he willingly wanted to be a part of it. I believe that is why he has schizophrenia.

I believe that the map Five, Ties in with this. In the Black Ops campaign, The government is involved. Five also has Richtofen's picture in the defcon room. I believe that the pentagon knew about the production of zombies and what was going on in Germany.

Guest AlphaSnake

Still a little Illuminati Pyramid on the Pap upgrades leads back to the Satanic Pack-A-Punch machine...

This is just a small taster of things to come I think.

What else will we find.

Regards Alpha

Guest Ratty_VWMK3

Don't worry Alpha! The majority of CoDz are with you (Including me) as you actually have emperical evidence to back up your claims, Unlike these other guys who sound like butthurt newfags IMO. Keep up the good research! and [brains]

Guest SkylinexBleedsxRed

Don't worry Alpha! The majority of CoDz are with you (Including me) as you actually have emperical evidence to back up your claims, Unlike these other guys who sound like butthurt newfags IMO. Keep up the good research! and [brains]

This is a ridiculous statement. The only one who appears to be butthurt, My friend, Is you; With all of your trashy filth talk. :facepalm:

@Alpha, Yes, Yes, I know all about the hidden illuminati crap in the game. If you or anyone else would have read my other comment in this post prior to the one up above, Maybe people with an ounce of brain mass would get why I had said that about the pack-a-punch machine in my previous comment. If you think that Treyarch is demonic, Then I think that you may be reaching a bit too far out. You can look at your curtains and see a pair of horns if need be, But does that mean that the manufacturer is part of the devil? I don't think so. Your eyes can play tricks on you with certain things.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Agreed... Nobody can see the apparent pentagrams and triangles like you can... Maybe you can actually explain why you chose those certain shades?

Guest AlphaSnake

Nope I'm not going to hold your hand & walk you through it.

If you can't see it that's not my problem...

If you don't agree with it, then don't post here, I will not have another episode like the last.

You will not change my mind on this.

Really I know more about this than you can imagine, do not test me...

This is why I love this topic and hate it at the same time, mention the Devil & your a bible bashing looney that can see horns in the curtains if I need to... Please give me a break.

Believe it or not this topic was passed by the dwellers before I posted and they agreed, so why should I care if a newbie has a problem with this thread...

You need to go do your home work on what the Nazis were involved in & the symbolism that comes with it...

Seriously I have years in the conspiracy field so I know what I'm talking about.

Regards Alpha.

Guest cjdog23

well if you believe in the devil its impossible *not* to believe in God, considering the fact that Satan was an angel at one point. Unfortunatly, I have to agree with some of these naysayers (@the_naysayers -- harsh words and put downs do absolutely nothing to further your own cause or hope that other people will agree with you....), the PaP texture that you have been using is highly edited. The only one i've been able to find in the game's files is this:

ornime10.jpg

There is almost no perceptable dark patches, however, if scaled down you slowly start to see more until you reach this:

ornime10.png

On further examination, you can reproduce these results by messing with the brightness/constrast settings to achieve this:

ornime13.jpg

showing that much of the picture is covered by imperceptable imperfections with the brightness. the 6 darker patches on the image you have been using is most likely a reminent of these that have lost the other darker spots when the original editor shifted the hue, brightness settings, etc. until he achieved a result that most resembles the skin in-game (those spec and normal maps can do some hella-things to color maps, eh?). I just discovered this after thinking something was off with the picture. ;) I am open to any *constructive* criticism (like Alpha).

I am not challenging your knowledge of conspiricy theories, rather, your want to see something that isn't there (i believe there is some sort of complex this is called, I'm not entirely read on my psychology, though :lol: ). This is actually a lot like what some scientists did in the early 30's to try to find the 'missing' link. There was supposedly a never-before discovered link in the 'evolutionary' line on display at a museum for some 30 years (or something close to this, I think.??) before an amatuere archeologist realized they were bones from several very common species and were barely 4,000 years old. Several other scientists came and verified the claim and, needless to say, the display was taken down swiftly.

On an entirely off topic note, radiocarbon dating is seriously flawed. It is supposed to measure the amount of decay in the carbon atom and compare it to an 'acurate' map of how long it takes carbon to decay. A brand new rock created by Mt. saint helens in the '80's was radiocarbon dated to be somewhere 'between 50,000 to 100,000 years old' by a leading carbon-dating lab.

Guest AlphaSnake

ornime10.jpg

I used your skin Cj, I don't need the dark shaded areas to complete the design...

There are 12 distinct points on the map, eight of which are curl designs, nothing to do with the shades, it's in the design.

The four other point highlighted in red are the black blocks which again are part of the design & not shades.

When I first started to look at this I saw the shaded areas and that gave me the idea to look for more points which I found.

For the last time... I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL OR GOD... The people behind this however seem to believe it.

Just because I point out a Satanic symbol doesn't mean I must be a christian...

Right, I didn't want to play this card, but you have forced my hand.

I'm 30 years old in few weeks. I have been around the world & visited anicent sites.

I read like a beast, I have more books than you could imagine.

Cj, I know your 14 yes? Your still young and to be honest your brain is still developing, I however am an adult, my brain has reached it full capacity for logical reasoning...

I mean no offence by this...

Others wonder how I can see things that they can't, I have a trained mind for these things where as you youngest do not.

It not about intelligence & who's the smarter, it's about worldly experience...

I had family that served in WWII, I've seen more WWII films than you can imagine.

Also, remember Treyarchs people are my age, they have seen the cult films that I grew up on.

When they use one of these in the game I see it before you because I have experienced it before.

MonopolyMac how old are you? It's a fair question, if you are a lot younger than me then that could explain why you are being so impetuous towards me...

Believe it or not, being older is an advantage when it comes to this sort of thing.

According the Macs logic, if you can't see it, it doesn't exist... What about air? Germs? Can you see those? NO!

But they are still there none the less.

I won't explain this again, the only reason I did explain it again was for the benefit of Cj. ;)

Ask yourself this: Can you do magic eye pictures? I can, very quickly... It's not that I'm special, it's because I have practiced over the years & perfected the ability to control the focus of my eyes... If you have just picked one up for the first time, I would have you at a disadvantage from pure experience alone.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Monopoly Mac

So by your logic is that Treyarch specifically made a skin on the Pack-Punched weapons that can only be seen by no clipping and looking deep into the files? Not only that they targeted this to be seen by only "special" people like you who can apparently see illusions...

Guest cjdog23

ok, but, geometric designs are hidden everywhere, in everyday items, if you dig deep enough, everything in the planet is made up of many simple, geometric shapes, but thats because they are the building blocks of the much larger items. it doesnt make them significant in much of any way. The golden ratio, found and an insane amount of places in nature. It's somehow an equation that shows up naturally ocurring and consistent, and from what little i've read of it, its a haven for conspiracy theories. Theories are just that: theories, like the theory of evolution, or the theory of any scientific discovery, some are more plausible, some less, but there is, by the defination of science, no way to prove a theory. ever.

there is a solid link to the illuminati; that's a given, however, we don't need to be finding more proof where proof doesnt lay. The PaP skin is an artificial design, and its going to have signs of this. The human mind, as far as i've read, subconciously tries to find patterns, no doubt some influence on the PaP texture. It all seems to eminate from that central circle. a weapon texture can be tailor made for use by one specific weapon, but there is only one PaP texture used for 60-some weapons, it has to be geometrically neutral so one weapon doesnt look entirely different then the next. Any time you get geometrical shapes together there is a virtually infinate number of points you can pick and choose to make any theoretical shape possible.

I don't doubt treyarch is having serious satanic and illuminati elements in the subplot, but using geometric math on a universal texture designed to be equal on each weapon (not necessarily the exact same, i.e. the 'face' always on the clip, etc), it's going to be innevitable to have seemingly 'hidden' shapes in it.

my thoughts are completely scattered in this but i hope you understand what im trying to get across ;)

btw, 15 since last month :D, and a fairly well-read one, along with the fact that my dad tends to explain a lot of how the world actually works (particularily the incompetence of the american majority for believing that the top 1% of the population being in complete control is a true 'free democratic republic'), he believes his fair share of conspiracy theories (most of which i believe considering the sheer amount of evidence proving them) but i am also a very religous person, not 'radical' religion, mind you however.

i also enjoy a good discussion like this one once and again :P

Guest cjdog23

So by your logic is that Treyarch specifically made a skin on the Pack-Punched weapons that can only be seen by no clipping and looking deep into the files? Not only that they targeted this to be seen by only "special" people like you who can apparently see illusions...

i reluctantly have to agree, to a fine point. stuck somewhere between the undertoning insults and anti-PC mentallity, he's got a point. black ops is a game designed to be as realistic as possible (as for as the potential zombie story line goes), in real life, you cant just peak into God's (or nature's to keep it as religously neutral as possible) 'raw files' to see whats lying in wait, and trey should kno this. They wouldnt design something that their precious 360 users couldnt find (im willing to be Activision probably wouldnt even let them if they tried!)

what i basicly tried to do here was translate monopoly's point into a more neutral post with better reasoning. Monopoly, you will never get far in a discussion (and im going to assume life) trying to force your view onto somebody else through insults.

on a side note, unfortunatly this is the way most 'ultrapatriotic' americans view every muslim in the world, becuase something fewer then 1% of them are radical and think they need to blow nonbelievers up to get them to somehow believe in the last few milliseconds of their life...?