The (G)rand Zombie Design From The Past To The ?uture & Back

AlphaSnake

Guest LUDRICOUSZ

I still found it very vague about who is the cause of the zombies, Richthofen or Samantha. lots of people think that Samantha is the cause of all the zombie madness. but when you're playing ascension and make a crawler with richthofen. he will say something like: "hahaha look at him crawling to his maker!"

that's why i find it weird, why would he say that? maybe he IS the maker of the zombies?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlphaSnake

Like I said this is not finished, I've had to do more research to confirm some things people have presented... I'm only one man and I can't get it 100% right, 100% of the time...

So yeah, I'll be adding a fine level of detail in there soon with some major rewrites to take the new information into account...

I do want to add in the memory lose & write in a detailed section for verruckt.

I also now have a much better understanding of the plot elements in Ascension...

Regards Alpha...

Guest TheFallen0ne

DAMN that is soo much helpful i give u [brains] for that! =D thats amazing though learning and reading this, it explains so much! and whoa they r on the moon base now!? TREYARCH MAKE THOSE MAPS! area 51!? about time! takeo was a prisoner by nikolai!? and tank was from the beginning of the map the whole time?!??! i figured since they were still american . but thanks for all this and i cant wait for more to come! =D i wanna kill sum alien bastards with the JFK crew on area 51, i wanna kill space monkeys and nazi zombies on the moon base. BRING IT ON !!

Guest LOLOLOLOL

Could Ascension be set in 1997? it's probably just a texture as many Cars and trucks have it but on the trucks the date says 97 Next to R3T4RD0 ;D

Guest TFG Dubz

Don't even get me started on why the hell the symbol PHI (?) is featured as a landing pad symbol. Any one remember B???m Bang?

wish people would listen to the guys who aren't brain whores more often, wrote this across about 10 different forums starting with my own, its not PHI symbol mate

They are Russian letters, I'm not going to write them down again (translated) as i did this before Ascension was even launched

People really need to stop jumping the gun on Zombies when it comes to the basic stuff

Guest Lucas4301

this is a awesome read it helped me and my cousins alot we were half clueless what the storyline was (on black ops maps btw) and we looks on forums and wikis and we found this

Signed etc. etc. Lucas

Guest AlphaSnake

Don't even get me started on why the hell the symbol PHI (?) is featured as a landing pad symbol. Any one remember B???m Bang?

wish people would listen to the guys who aren't brain whores more often, wrote this across about 10 different forums starting with my own, its not PHI symbol mate

They are Russian letters, I'm not going to write them down again (translated) as i did this before Ascension was even launched

People really need to stop jumping the gun on Zombies when it comes to the basic stuff

Brain WHORE... WTF... Have I ever asked for brains since I joined? No I have not I think it's distasteful to ask for them....

Don't blame me if people like my ideas... Should I stop posting?

ORLY? Not PHI eh?

See here then come back and say sorry your wrong:

Unlocking The Chalkboard Secrets. The Golden Ratio

Do you realise that Der Riese is before Ascension? Der Riese is covered in the Golden Ratio Also known as PHI...

The Russian Symbol for F is indeed PHI however, did you know that the Russian Alphabet is based off GREEK SYMBOLS... So F in Russian is PHI for a reason... The original source for that symbols is Greek...

Hmmm, the balls in your court now mate. ;) Pass it back will ya... 8-)

Regards Snake.

Guest Zomber Hunter

Note: my first post

This is excellent work. If you dont mind me asking, where is this info coming from?

Great, Great job.?

Guest AlphaSnake

My brain mostly... :lol:

Hehe, it's crazy in here...

Welcome to CoDz by the way...

Why not make an introduction in the members sections so we can get to meet you properly. :D

Regards Snake.

Guest TFG Dubz

Brain WHORE... WTF... Have I ever asked for brains since I joined? No I have not I think it's distasteful to ask for them....

Don't blame me if people like my ideas... Should I stop posting?

ORLY? Not PHI eh?

See here then come back and say sorry your wrong:

Unlocking The Chalkboard Secrets. The Golden Ratio

Do you realise that Der Riese is before Ascension? Der Riese is covered in the Golden Ratio Also known as PHI...

The Russian Symbol for F is indeed PHI however, did you know that the Russian Alphabet is based off GREEK SYMBOLS... So F in Russian is PHI for a reason... The original source for that symbols is Greek...

Hmmm, the balls in your court now mate. ;) Pass it back will ya... 8-)

Regards Snake.

First of all, I should of worded it better, i wasn't calling you a brainwhore, it was meant id rather people listened to people other than the brainwhores on this site, alot of CoDz members back in the day stole half their posts from the official cod zombie forums and claimed it as there own, but thats just a personal grievance i have. as for your points. this wasnt a direct dig at you so if it seemed that way i do apologize

I do realize the symbol could be used be used as the Greek Letter / PHI

however seeing as this is a RUSSIAN facility, there clear answer even before i doubled checked with my russian friend was in fact russian letters

and yes i know about der riese, and if indeed it was PHI it would further prove mine (and others) theories that Maxis was working for the Ascension group while working for Group 935, i would point out PHI is mostly denoted by the lower case symbol, which looks nothing like the russian letter

however, i also understand The Cyrillic alphabet was derived from greek, however, there is no other Greek based letters, they are clearly Russian (in regards to the landing zones)

B D F

These are the letters in russian, note not 1,2,3 and not A,B,C as we come to expect

So either there were going to be more landing pads, or there are more landing pads but are not usable, either way, B,D,F is pretty much slamed into our faces (HENCE HUGE BRIGHT LIT UP LETTERS) maybe we should focus more on that than at something taken from der riese

the only thing that doesnt back up your posts, is the other 2 landers letters, or i would take you research and wouldn't think anything else of it, as u clearly put alot of work into it

theres alot of things that havent been touched on quite nearly as much as they should, The difference engine in Kino, the Lander designations in Ascension, 1942, this date is mentioned throughout Zombies, to name just a few

Guest AlphaSnake

:facepalm: I give up...

:facepalm: Getting tired of repeating myself.

Its Phi, Do you know what the Golden Ratio is?

Go research it. PHI is the golden Ratio, so in Der Riese their are things on the boards that point to Phi via The Fibonacci Numbers and Golden section.

Also the binary code that again converts to the Fibonacci numbers again.

Are you suggesting Ascension had PHI before Der Riese, again show evidence for this, please.

If it was F then that would mean SIX lander pads... So no not F...

Treyarch put Phi in Der Riese for a reason, it returned in Ascension for a reason...

Always go back to the source...

Maxis Was long gone when Ascension is taking place. So no he wasn't working with the Russians... Please show your evidence for the Ascension groups involvement with 935.

Deny it all you like, it's PHI, This is a fact therefore it is not up for debate here...

Right, really now I've had enough, if you wish to talk about this create another thread please.

Guest TFG Dubz

Sigh, again your missing the point, your focusing on stuff that we already know, where you one who believed area 51 was going to be map pack 4 on w@w because of a radio transmission by any chance?

Im not debating PHI is important and im not saying it has no relevance

IM SAYING via using commonsense that in ASCENSION its not the greek symbol its the Russian Letter F because the other TWO symbols are Russian letters NOT Greek symbols or letters, i dont care if Russian comes loosely from Greek, i dont care if that it even is relevant in zombies.

The fact remains its a RUSSIAN LETTER, its not PHI its not pointing towards the golden ratio its F

B D F

the point i was trying to make is your over thinking this and missing the point altogether, yes i agree with most of what you've put in your OP as most of us have come to the same conclusion ourselves, but and this is a very big but, somethings you are just over thinking and missing the point

your connecting dots that aren't there

now i don't have to provide proof as I'm using commonsense, Russian facility, Russian letters

I would put this to you though, if it is indeed the symbol that you think it is, why would it only feature on a landing pad, and why only that landing pad? and what is the connection between this being in the Group 935 stations and in the Ascension Facility

Also, there is no need to make a new thread, i am commenting and debating on your post, and I'm not breaking any general rule, however if you would rather only have praise on your post to indulge your ego, by all means i will delete my posts on your thread and include a hallow apology

Guest Matuzz

"Richtofen says to Tank that he is going to the Moon on the LUNA Rocket to find the cure???, Tank tries to stop him but the team all end up trapped on the launching rocket destine for the Moon. Richtofen tell the team how they are all turning and the only way to stop themselves to find a cure on the Nazis Moon base.

"

So Richtofen lies to them because all are immune expect Richtofen?

Guest AlphaSnake

Please provide proof of that claim...

I have encountered evidence thats tells me they are all turning...

Richtofen quote form Kino: "I think I have an infection"

Dempsey quote from Kino: After being revived "Wait I'm not turning now am I?"

Takeo: Shi No Numa Ascension transmission, Takeo takes a turn for the worst...

Nikolai: Can't remember atm, I will post it when I do...

So you see we have evidence to say they are all turning...

TFG Dubz, please leave this thread I'm not going to argue the toss with you...

Don't piss in my pool, get it... You have offended me now, this isn't about ego...

It's about seeking the truth by presenting facts...

Regards Snake

Guest TFG Dubz

TFG Dubz, please leave this thread I'm not going to argue the toss with you...

Don't piss in my pool, get it... You have offended me now, this isn't about ego...

It's about seeking the truth by presenting facts...

Regards Snake

Well, put simply no

I didn't realize your word is law and your theories are more important than the next person, considering ive contributed alot across many forums and asked nothing in return

im challenging your theory and your post, you don't like it? tough shit tbh, everyone has their opinion and im entitled to mine as much as you are, your offended because i challenged your theory and yes that is the reason because i already apologized for the misunderstanding of calling you a brain whore. grow up, if you cant take criticism then you really shouldn't be into nazi zombies.

so i will go through all your post now, and post counter critism and putmy own view up, to prove im not all mouth. btw im Dub_Zee from the official cod forums, im a zombie vet, not some noob, so dont talk down to me like 1

1. Yes this is When the real Tunguska event happened, and in Shi No Numa Tunguska is written hidden in a hut, hinting at this is where the idea for zombies/element 115 come from, then in Black ops terminal files Tunguska is mentioned as a location of element 115

*Element 115 overview:

*Sources include meteors found in

*Shi No Numa

*Tunguska

*Groom Lake

*Der Riese

*Moon (confirmed via Astronomical team)

*Applications include:

*Transporter technology

*Power source for DG-2

*General weapon upgrades via CWZIMQJZDUMIMMPJZEHWZQJZEXZ

*Side effects include:

*Reanimation of dead cells

*Via inherent electrical properties.

***END FILE***

further proving element 115 came from the meteroites, however this is where treyarch distorts real world events, Element 115 was found in 2004 ish. and the tunguska even was a meteorite that exploded in the atmosphere

Nothing is hinted that tunguska is the source of element 115 in nazi zombies, although it is the general census, even the above raw terminal file lists multiple locations for meteorites, it doesn't say the all come from tunguska, so in terms of tunguska in Nazi Zombies, i think that is more leading us in the general idea of giving us a clue into the whole zombie story. not telling us Elelemt 115 came directly from there

that being said, this is the most widely accepted theory for element 115 in nazi zombies

i am working on a correct timeline for Nazi Zombies and am near enough complete so i will post this later, but the germans were NOT working with Japanese

Taken from the Terminal files in black ops

***SERVANT ENTRY A00359***

*Ray Gun summary:

*Prototype developed by

*Doctor Ludwig Maxis,

*Origin Der Riese Facility

[b]*Based on designs seized from

*Rising Sun facility at SNN.

*Powered by Element 115

*Ray Gun works on microwave technology

*And discharges a burst of green

*Plasma energy between 220 and 230V.

*Second generation currently under

*Development by M. Porter

*To reduce excessive peripheral

*Damage.

***END FILE***

The ray gun schematics were SEIZED from the rising sun facility at Shi No Numa, if your working with someone you wouldnt need to SEIZE them would you. The fact remains Group 935 took over the Rising sun facility by force, and stole the designs, not only that, this i where Takeo was probably captured aswell (Remember, terminal files prove my theory that The team is captured in certain places, its already confirmed Tank was pretty much captured in Verruckt as he was operation leader)

timeline order based of actual evidence and text files

Der Riese (proved located test facility in Lower Silesia via terminal files) - This is the main group 935 test facility, and where it all began (proved via ingame map description)

Verruckt - this happened after der riese as Peter was moved here after der riese and was also where tank was captured

We successfully inserted Peter into Group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich. Current location is unknown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as Verruckt. Most recent communique indicates that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

Attempts to secure all viable Group 935 research of Element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

We fear that Peter identity has been compromised. Sending in a Marine Recon unit to extract Peter from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will be one Tank Dempsey.

The asylum must be contained at all costs.

Tank was captured at Verruckt and was used in the experiments by richtofen and maxis, this proves the zombie outbreak at der riese didnt happen until after september 1945 as we play as the marines sent to Verruckt to extract peter.

Shi No Numa

Possiblity 1

Shi no numa Happened after Verruckt because Peter fled Verruckt to shi no numa, proved also by Iphone version of map which features Peters grave and the radio transmission in shi no numa

The following is a transcript of a recording that originated from the Group 935 outpost dubbed "The Swamp." The voice heard in this recording belongs to the handler of the operative "Peter" who went missing at an unknown time prior to the sending of this message. The operative is presumed dead and the location of Shi No Numa has yet to be resolved.

**START**

[static.]

AUTOMATED: R-408n 37 14 06 115 48 40. (Area 51 Location)

HANDLER: I hope that you are receiving this transmission Peter, if you are not, then all is already lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here. Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain...

[static.]

...at all costs. Repeat. Der Riese must be contained at all costs. The DG-2 experiments continue. You're our only advantage now. Find Doctor...

[static.]

and Doctor Maxis. They may know what's going on. The use of element 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure if we can continue here. We've lost most of our best...

[static.]

...team. I hope you get this. I hope it hasn't happened there too. But I'm almost out of hope.

AUTOMATED: 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94. (Tuguska Location)

this is a double edged sword and can mislead you quite easily,

first of all, Terminal files prove Shi No Numa is a Group 935 outpost,

secondly it proves the person sending the message wasn't peter but was his handler

Thirdly it proves this transmission originated from Shi No Numa Facility

which brings the 2 co ordinates into question and possibilty number 2.

Peters handler also worked in a group 935 facility, this time Shi No Numa, now i still believe peter fled, which brings us to the coordinates, Area 51 and Tunguska, could these cros reference and lead us to the actual location of shi no numa? no i doubt it, i do believe that peter would have fled (if he is still alive) to either Groom lake (area 51) of Tunguska

This transmission also proves shi no numa outbreak is after Verruckt, as he mentions we failed to contain the asylum which is verruckt. he also mentions the DG-2 which is first found in Shi No Numa, i believe Richtofen was testing here

Kino is an unusual conundrum, first of all, It features NovaZ (Nova6 Zombies) and is the only map to do so, we know the Germans created nova6, and the russians inproved on it. but we still dont know why.

Was Maxis trying to create soldiers before being made aware of element 115?

Kino has strong links to russia despite being in the heart of the Riech. Kino is based here below

NOTE i included the reichstag building location aswell

30l2u01.png

HOWEVER, THIS THEORY IS HUGELY FLAWED AND IS BUSTED AS I WILL PROVE

you say kino teleporter was a prototype? ok i could sway that as a possibility HOWEVER, your wrong, The Teleporters were still not working correctly when Richtofen "Killed Samantha and DR Maxis" so there for if he teleporter in kino, he would have no problem in der riese teleporting a dog, Teleporters were still unsuccessful when he was working WITH Richtofen in Der Riese during the Aether Event. so this theory is busted

There are 3 Factions

Group 935 - German

Ascension Group - Russian with co opted Remnants of group 935 after the WW project at der reise went to shit

Majestic 12 (Illuminati) - American

Not much is Known about Richtofen, although he quotes the Illuminati, it isnt disclosed why, i don't believe he is a double agent, he much respected Maxis and even though being called the butcher still acts like a sissy while in the pressence of Maxis, i believe Peter co opted Maxis to join Majestic 12, the reason for why he would work for the illuminati and kill maxis? easy, Working with element 115 he would start to feel paranoia, Peter might have befirended Richtofen and started planting doubts in his head, After all Peter was at Der Riese and Verruckt and hinted at being in Shi No Numa

that being said, as kino is set after Der Riese, i believe maxis started to not trust Richtofen, thus set up a new research station in the heart of the Riech, i also believe he started working with the Ascension group, much like Richtofen joined Illuminati, proof? Russian writing on the thundergun, and a couple of quotes in Ascension and kino point to this aswell

5. When it came time to kill Richtofen, he knew the teleporters wouldnt function properly, after all he had been working on the with maxis, tbh i believe richtofen was sabotaging the teleporter experiments for this such occassion, he trapped Samantha, Dr Maxis and Fluffy in the teleporter, and instead of watching Samatha die by being eaten alive, i believe he does have some shred of humanity and decided it was a quicker/painless death to send them through the teleporter, knowing they wouldnt appear on the mainframe

HOWEVER

as kino starting transmissions prove, Richtofen didnt know about kino (HOW MANY STATIONS DOES THIS GROUP HAVE?) therefor he realized that Samantha AND Maxis may have survived and teleported to another mainframe (Although Samantha is trapped in the Aether) as hinted by richtofen (WHERE DID THAT DID THAT LITTLE GIRL GO)

Richtofen didnt act insane and he didnt get committed to the asylum (do you even play zombies????)

Going by intel, Richtofen activated the shield which could be a shield powered by element 115, let fluffy go and probably released all the zombies, Recalibrated the teleporters to what he would know would work, took the still being experimented Tank, Nikolai and Takeo got them in a teleporter and teleported out of der riese. This is alot more plausible than being commited, this actually made me lol and you had the nerve to get on your high horse lmao and i thought of this in 5 seconds, i bet you worked on this step for hours didnt you alpha

TBH, the above theory is wrong anyway, i believe Richtofen took Tank, Nikolai and Takeo and teleported Out of Der Riese and some how ended up at Shi no numa, Where Richtofen collected his WW DG-2. I believe this transmission is how the outbreak started, and i believe this person is the one who did it

taken from Terminal files

SUMMARY:

The following is a transcript of the eighth and final recordings that originated from the Der Riese test facility. The voice heard in this recording has not been identified. However the events that follow appear to be the catalyst for deserted nature of the facility.

**START**

[static.]

UNKNOWN SUBJECT: But I'm all out of hope.

[Gun cocks]

UNSUB: Auf Wiedersehen [German: goodbye], my friend.

[sound of a generator activating.]

[Alarm goes off followed by an automated P.A. System Warning.]

P.A.: Warning, the shield is now active. Destroy the designated materials and report to the barracks. This is not a drill."

UNSUB: Dammit! I can't find my pills. They are coming. I must do what I must do.... God forgive us all!

[sound of chair scraping.]

[sound of man choking.]

[Many voices talking at once amidst sporadic screaming.]

[A sound that can only be described as a howl.]

[Gunshots.]

[static.]

**END**

[static.]

UNKNOWN SUBJECT: But I'm all out of hope.

[Gun cocks]

UNSUB: Auf Wiedersehen [German: goodbye], my friend.

[sound of a generator activating.]

This is someone saying goodbye and a generator starting, the same way as describe for the Teleporter starting up in previous recordings, this could prove my theory of Richtofen teleporting out, as someone was saying goodbye, the gun cocking could be richtofen giving the 3 experiments Tank Nikolai and Takeo Hand guns, (REMEMBER WE ALWAYS START WITH A PISTOL)

Then we have the warning, followed by the man looking for his pills, if he was the one with a gun, he wouldnt care about pills or chocking himself (which is hinted by the chair and choaking noises, he would just shoot himself

we then after that hear hellhound howls, screaming and gunfire in the background (distant) further proving my theory as more possible than what you proposed

Im going to skip all these steps as quite frankly its not remotely possible

Shi No Numa happened before Der Riese Outbreak

14. ok im gonna stop now, i could easily counter the rest with alot more plausible theories that i could pass of as fact, but wont because some of it is just a joke

im sorry to burst your bubble, but you shouldn't have got all high and mighty agaisnt me of all people, ive torn down some of the best fake theories since w@w, i proved Sync-orting in der reise, i proved Der Riese is unfinished along with my many other theories that most of you use today taken from the official forums, and was the first people to theorize Baikonur would be Ascension (before Ascension was even announced)

You made it personal because you didn't like that fact someone challenged your ideas, well next time make sure your posts have evidence to back it up, this is a zombie forum, its there so people can share ideas, share and challenge theories to get to the actual truth of zombies, not so people can suck up to arses like you who think they know everything without actually doing the back bone research ingame and online

all this took less than 10 mins to write up and thats going by stuff i know off by heart, so if you want to act an arse to me, then do it by proving me wrong, until then shut up and accept criticism, i actually like most of your posts, but with the way you replied in such a narrow minded and egotistic manor just made you like every other twat out there. And for your information, this isnt an argument, this you you getting owned for acting like your better than someone else.

Have a nice day

Dub_Zee

Guest AlphaSnake

TLDR, I get it your jealous... Now your just trolling for attention...

You want an argument & I'm not going to give you one...

Mods please remove that last post thank you...

Added to Foe list, so I will no long see your posts, bye...

Regards Snake.

Guest TFG Dubz

Regards Snake.

TLDR? whys that cos i made you look stupid, not only did you disregard my mistake and apology, you then proceeded to say im causing an argument? its called a discussion forum, i was countering your post with my own well research and pretty well near solid proof, im sorry if that made you look like a fool

i made a post and countered all your points, not only did i do it quickly, i did it backed up by ingame facts, so what reason would mods have to delete my posts? or is this the kind of site that treats people with high rep/brains better than people that are actually right?

maybe if you actually took the time to look at my post instead of brown nosing each other, you would actually learn something

either way, i dont care, i countered your post in a productive manor and just because i made you look like an idiot you dismissed my post automatically

just goes to show what the "Quality" members cod Zombies has to offer

Guest WhosOnFirst

Regards Snake.

Poor show Alpha, very poor. You may not believe in the Devil but he knows you better than you know yourself. Son I am dissapoint...

Guest AlphaSnake

Whats this a tag team...

Poor show on you behalf mate... Do you want on that foe list too...?

This isn't the first time you've took a shot at me... Well that knife feels great in my shoulder blades... Anyone else want to have ago while we're at it?

"IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, STFU & GTFO..."

I never derail anyone elses threads, he came to me... This thread is my house...

If I wanted to I could delete it now... Would you like that?

I try to help and look how you thank me...

Nice...

Well now I know who voted no, haha...

Regards Alpha.

Guest AlphaSnake

Thanks for those negative brains lads... Keep trying, your'll run out before me...

Not to mention the fact that I don't care about brains... They taste nice and all, but I could live without them...

I'll post a video just for you Dubz...

Now back under the bridge with you both.

Regards Alpha...

Guest Phillips455

Thanks for those negative brains lads... Keep trying, your'll run out before me...

Not to mention the fact that I don't care about brains... They taste nice and all, but I could live without them...

I'll post a video just for you Dubz...

Now back under the bridge with you both.

Regards Alpha...

what negative brains ;)

Regards Phillips

Guest :)smileface

Regards Snake.

TLDR? whys that cos i made you look stupid, not only did you disregard my mistake and apology, you then proceeded to say im causing an argument? its called a discussion forum, i was countering your post with my own well research and pretty well near solid proof, im sorry if that made you look like a fool

i made a post and countered all your points, not only did i do it quickly, i did it backed up by ingame facts, so what reason would mods have to delete my posts? or is this the kind of site that treats people with high rep/brains better than people that are actually right?

maybe if you actually took the time to look at my post instead of brown nosing each other, you would actually learn something

either way, i dont care, i countered your post in a productive manor and just because i made you look like an idiot you dismissed my post automatically

just goes to show what the "Quality" members cod Zombies has to offer

:facepalm:

Guest Adamburgess_10

Jesus seriously

Dubz why did you have to start something out of nothing i wouldnt be bothered if you had put it in a nice way to show your opinion but you just tried to insult him

theres no need for anyone to be getting at anyone here . . .

Alpha great post all i can really say atm [brains]