Illuminati Discussion.

Guest AlphaSnake

Guest SkylinexBleedsxRed

I do believe in underground forces, And I think that these people are another one of them. In Black Ops, You see the mentioning of the word in the campaign mode when Weaver is speaking to Mason. I think that it is to raise awareness that there is evil in this world capable of screwing us over, And to be on the lookout. In the zombies mode, There has been much debate over the clan and it's pertaining to the zombies. Richtofen, Is supposedly known to have been "involved" with them. I find this to be bogus. I believe that Richtofen got messed up by them at the hands of someone that he was involved with. Richtofen has talked about them in his quotes time and time again. In Kino, He says " The Illuminati will never get their hands on me again." In Der Riese he mentions, "Die Illuminati." I don't know about anyone else, But that doesn't sound like someone who had wanted to been involved with them. I believe that is why he acts the way that he does, A schizophrenic that has been brainwashed by someone evil. This could also be the reason as to why he wanted to kill Dr. Maxis. He was under control, And couldn't help the situation because it was too late.