Kino tele powered UP? Ends lit up and green dot on pad?

2013 And still looking for answers to on this.

I've seen the dot on a random game -don't know how yet- and think the vase looks to come from one of Samantha's room, as I see it on the bed where the monkey bomb rested earlier. An indication something came out of the room with you? or step one of many in a greater "power up the teleporter" idea.

Yesterday I finally got the 6 teleporter ends/nodes to light up on multiplayer (IT ONLY SHOWED TO THE FIRST PLAYER OF OUR GROUP- DEMPSY) my screen could not see it lit up, just like the 2nd projector in the Pap room, only one of our group can see that. I don't know the specifics as to what caused it because I was specifically walking the map with no zombies w/ a Porter X2 and scoped sniper non PaP sniper trying to make easter eggs. This is what we shot power to before linking the pad one go around, (we had teleported before many times in the game previously).

grey power box in the alley and generator room

the generators

red boxes

Shooting the ends of the nodes on the tele

The 4 fuse boxes that actually have a lightning bolt symbol on them - 2 on the stage above the doors, 1 generator room, telephone pole outside.

making the teleporter wires wiggle as they seem interactive too,

storyline of the map:

on level 1 we jumped in the quick revive corner and made the dog sound downing us both

meteor song had been played.

story line with character posters interacted w/

storyline w/ radios shot at

(cant confirm all the room tapes played)

(cant confirm if a player launched the rocket in the pentagon room)- I hadn't learned of it myself yet.

Can you collect and load all three tapes into the projector at one teleport visit?

Monkey bomb in the fire trap/ teleporter.

Monkey bomb teleporting with the characters.

Monkey bomb in other weird places -the pipes shooting steam.

Has anyone had consistent success with a "powering up" the teleporter idea? Just like in the other maps where we had to shoot enough shit and give it energy -- how do we feed the teleporter? It does light up and now we see two different ideas of a powered up teleporter.. The green dot on the link pads and all the nodes/ ends lit up.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic