Mob of the Dead Behind the scenes breakdown (VIDEO)

Hey guys after a long time analysing the behind the scenes footage I have made a 14 minute video explaining my theory's about some of the things noticable in the video. I have explained why there is a big possibilty that we won't be getting quick revive in the new map pack as well as other theories like how the boss can spawn anytime during a round, even when you leave crawlers to complete the easter egg.

If you could let me know in the comments what you think about the things I mention and your opinions about the new Mob of the Dead map pack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggr6UcwJOaQ

I will be livestreaming on the day of release so if you want to play with me then send me a message on Xbox Live

Thanks guys!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to CODZ, duncanclark!

nice breakdown, we have quite a few people in this section doing breakdowns (myself included :lol: ) but it's always nice to get a fresh perspective!

Might i suggest you making an introduction topic in our introduction section? I'm sure a lot of our community would love to hear more about you, and why you came to CoDz!

intro's section: viewforum.php?f=5

Enjoy your stay!