MoTD EE and Future DLC Maps?

Hey Guys! Long time no post, I have been talking to my friends about the new trailer and while it hit me that this indeed is a Call of the Dead sequel. Could the EE be similar to CoTD's? Will we finally get our O4 back? But this also brings up another point of if this is a sequel could the rest of the maps be some sort of sequel also?

MoTD EE:

As we remember from Call of the Dead the Actual O4(I say actual as our real O4 has Richtofen, and our current Original group has Samantha) were trying to get to "paradise" later notified as Shangri La, but Richtofen overloaded the teleporter and sent it too far into the future.(CoTD took place 2010) and could something similar happen? Could since none of the Original group has any real knowledge of how to use or reroute the teleporters they could perhaps go to far into the past(as MoTD is in the 1930's) And the MoTD group could have to do the EE to get us to the future/current reign of Richtofen on Earth? Another thing as everyone has noticed is the zombies eyes aren't Orange/Yello meaning Samantha isn't in control, and not blue so Richtofen isn't in control. Who is in control? Could it be the Vrill? But something that hit me is if this is in the 1930's and the "Zombies" weren't tested in Der Riese until the 1940's as the zombies were made by group 935 which didn't exist till the 40's after WW2 began. So the question is how long have zombies been around? I honestly do thing the Vrill are in control currently, as if you remember from the tapes/radio's from Moon Richtofen heard voices from the first moment he touched the MPD in the first Teleportation. Indeed it's very possible the Vrill controlled the undead before Samantha. But how did people survive if there was zombies before WW2? I'm pretty sure if there was a zombie outbreak the US would have been busy with that and perhaps would have not been involved with or lost WW2.

MoTD Having A WW?:

Honestly I don't really think or honestly want a Wunder Weapon in Mob of the Dead. As WunderWeapons (from what we know atm) were made by 935 like the zombies. A return of the WunderWaffe is unlikely as the DG-2 was created we know for sure in the 1940's and highly doubt Richtofen would have been in the US in Alcatraz.

And one last thing i'd like to mention. As said in the first section in CoTD the groups goal was to get to "Paradise" could that be the goal for the 04 again? Just this time "Paradise" is Atlantis? Then the final DLC would have Paris. Just throwing that idea out there. But anyways wanna thank you guys for reading hope you enjoyed and any ideas post them below. See Ya!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days