Things Overlooked in the Theatrical Trailer

Greer

Throughout this post ill refer to times in the video so please refer to the video.

There are many things overlooked in the trailer that shoulf be pointed out. the first and maybe the most important one is that the muffled voice and Richtofen are the same person. At 0.56 the 'muffled voice' says accept your fate begin a new. Samuel sayd i dont understand talking to Richtofen. Marlton thinks he's talking to Misty but that's not the case. Richtofen then repeats himself, alot clearer saying the same thing. I saw a fairly recent post on this forum saying the nova crawlers in Kino made the same sound as the muffled voice but slowed down. It is clearly the same and i won't try to debunk it. I think that Richtofen made the zombies make this noise when he talks so that we don't find out more than we should know at this point.

Another thing that people go on about is that Samuel says have we been here before? at the very end. The way I see it, Samantha didn't want you to be wherever you were so that you couldn't stop her from being in control of the zombies, hence the electricity when you died. Richtofen wants the N4 to do what he wants so erases their memories and respawns them again. He does this until you do his task, which has been to set up the towers so far. This also refers to the symptoms of the guy on the TV in Die Rise saying that you have paranoya, short term memory loss and one other thing i can't remember. This person does have paranoya and short term memory loss because he repeats the thing about short term memory loss and becomes paranoid. I'm not sure if when you do a Maxis side of either TranZit or Die Rise that there is lightning at your feet implying that you were teleported but i don't know because i only do Richtofen's EE's

A little extra thing to add onto the teleporting when you die is that when you are looking at your stats after you die there is an audio clip played:

If i can find a clip ill add it here!

It sounds like a person locked up in chains walking then you hear a gate being shut. This could be a hint to the next map that we hear what the characters hear when they spawn in the next map. MrDalekJD made a video about the next map being a prison or more particularly, Alcatraz. I just thought i would add this in at the end just because it seemed to tie in with the previous point

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic