2p Matches

just wondering...

did treyarch patch being able to drop a controller in public match??? if so, thats lame.

i remember when ops2 was released i thought it was stupid that you couldnt make a recordable 2p match at freewill.

then i learned the 2nd controller trick, was like hell yeah! i knew treyarch wouldn't make it that hard just to play 2p..

and now, the 2nd controller will backout the entire party if you back it out in the lobby!...

anyone else experience this ?

has this been talked about already elsewhere?

any otherways of doing it? other than resorting to custom...

i wish treyarch would make a player limiter for public, much like the option's you get in privacy settings at the main menu.. that way depending on the scenario you can change it.. like if you have a friend that's barely ever online, he wants to play..

but instead of playing, you spend all night in the lobby trying to get in a match.

dont get me wrong, ill play with randoms.. i dont mind at all!

but id like to be able to choose when i dont want to ...

i know this a huge problem... as blackop leaderboards were primarily all 2p...

so i know a good chunk of zombie players will agree..

and wouldnt the newly added 1p - 4p leaderboards kinda be redundent...

you cant make a 2p - 3p player lobby... if someone drops out of match...recording over..

how do they expect you to have 2p or 3p leaderboard score when they dont even give you the choice....

who wants to sit in a lobby begging people to back out for you..

pretty mad about this...

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic