Issue with tower of babble achievement?

Tridalo

First of all we did this in a custom game, I don't know if that has anything at all to do with it or not but just throwing this bit of information out here first incase it does.

Now, we first were attempting to go for the maxis EE. However the electric guy hadn't spawn in by around 15 so we just decided screw it and went for Richtofen's EE. We did everything the guide on here told us to do, Richtofen said his little line about "flames covering the earth" or something I wasn't really paying attention, and then our tower was lit up with what I believe was either a purple or a purple-blue color.

Anyway, we finished Richtofen's side and nothing unlocked for any of us.

After this we thought we had to do Maxis's side as well. So we started a new game. We followed the steps on the guide once again, Maxis said something and our tower turned from the purple color to red.

Still no achievement.

So my question is why didn't the achievement unlock? Is it because we were in custom games? Is it because we did both sides and it screwed something up?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic