The Dead War Series: Transformation

glciii

Hi my name is George Cook. I am writer who writes horror, poetry, and science fiction. I am former army and currently serve on my local school board. I am NY Giants fan as well as a Syracuse Orange fan.

I would like to share this short ( very short ) piece of flash fiction.

Dead War Flash Fiction: Transformation

The bites hurt like hell.

Brandon sobbed heavily as blood poured from the three bites on his left arm as he lay with his back up against the wall.

Brandon screamed loudly as he kicked away the dead corpse near his feet. He had bashed the damn things head in with a baseball bat. Sadly he had been bitten before he could get the infected woman off of him.

Brandon screamed out even louder as a black ooze began to flow from his wounds. He could feel his body beginning to convulse. He was becoming one of those things. He was becoming one of the walking dead.

Brandon's whole life began to flash before his eyes as his body convulsed violently. Brandon began to throw up bile and blood as he thrashed around. He shut his eyes as his screams grew louder.

Suddenly his body stopped moving. The pain was gone. Brandon opened his eyes. He no longer saw colors. Everything was in black and white.

He moaned softly. He no longer cared about anything. He only wanted to eat. He only wanted human flesh.

He had become one of the walking dead.

THE END

George Cook author of The Dead War Series: Book One:KINDLE http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006YEKJXO NOOK: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-dea ... 0015594508

In the year 2053 the dead walked. Mankind was caught off guard at first but within six years mounted a massive military assault on the dead.

These are the stories of some of those men and women that fought back. These are the stories of some trying to find a “cure”. These are the stories of those that are just trying to survive the nightmare of the walking dead. These are the stories of those that caused The Dead War.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic