REZurrection? Z Theory

Sen_Sim

We all know that most of the time, Treyarch makes mistakes for a reason. For this reason I have a small theory on why it is spelt R-E-Z instead of R-E-S.

Who do we know whose name begins R-E-Z? Reznov. My one theory is that as Reznov was part of a majority of major Russain missions in WW2, he was chosen as a soldier during the 'apparent' war of the moon which supposedly took place throughout the 50's.

Now I think that during this war, the Germans attempted to mine the 115 deposits in order to continue their wunder weapon projects, and once again it backfired causing a zombie outbreak. I believe that this is when everyone just went every man for themselves.

This 'could' be why Reznov is at Vorkuta at the start of the 60's. However I do understand that the Black Ops campaign is in no way supposed to be linked to Zombies.

They were my two pence on the subject of Rezurrection. Please reply with your thoughts.

~ Sen_Sim

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Curses and tarnation! You beat me to it! Well done, good sir, well done. Brains to you.

However, you are very incorrect on one thing. Black Ops and Zombies DO intersect. Aside from Five being COMPLETELY based on USDD, and the general direction things have been taking with the other zombie levels, read the unlockable intel. Doctor Maxis was losing money to Doctor Steiner. Colonel Kravchenko had a cousin involved in the massacre at Der Reise...wait...Nikolai? It's possible. Kravchenko was a high ranking officer and Nikolai a former party official...Kravchenko was rumored to have killed his sister and Nikolai has a history of violence towards women. You know, that makes sense and I never thought about it until now.

Anyway, uh, yeah, Reznov. Reznov is dead. Or is he? Shit, I hope he didn't get zombified. But if he did, MAYBE they can bring him back. He wouldn't be the first Russian videogame character to be dezombified. To my knowledge that would be Vice Admiral Alexei Stukov from StarCraft, in a series of bonus levels.