The Moon In Der Riese

Undead

Old stuff, but possibly new to me.

I've noticed that most of the time when you start a game on Der Riese, there is the moon (or sun) with an eclipse. But after getting so far and from what I've noticed, upgrading weapons, it will be gone, with the sun beginning to rise.

Thoughts?

This whole "Ascend From Darkness" thing sure has been pretty symbolic since NDU.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As a matter of fact, I noticed this just yesterday when playing a solo game on WaW... I upgraded something like 2 or 3 guns, and I saw that the moon was obviously different from when I had first started the solo game.

Perhaps there is a certain number of guns you've got to PaP in order for something (if anything) to happen.

"115" is too unrelistic of a number of guns to upgrade, maybe more along the lines of the number of main characters, Tank and the crew make 4, plus Samantha, Maxis, Peter make 7...

Hmmm... 7 PaP weapons maybe? (Just an idea)

Not sure, however, I do believe it has something to do with upgrading, rather than just how far you are. I purposely tried to upgrade ASAP to see if I could shoot the moon with an upgraded gun and it's never there by the time I've upgraded.