KINO SOLO

K1llsteelr

I know this might be not needed for most but heres a good solo strat

KINO SOLO#

Easy strat

(Turn off aim assist)

Round 1 Shoot clip in lower leg and stab poss 210 points per zombag

Round 2 Buy M14 & QR stay in front of QR counter, back up stairs if you need to

Round 3 Starting at QR counter, back up stairs when you need to, you can circle round stairs or open door at top of stairs

Round 4 Make your way to MP40 you want to stay in this room for dogs

Round 5 Maybe dogs buy MP40

Following rounds

Try and use the next 2 doors as barriers so you open them one each round and most of the zombies should be in front of you

Use the same method with the power switch but you want the points to buy jug as soon as you turn it on

You should have a crawler after you turn the power on so board some windows and link the teleporter trade the M14 in at the box if you allready havent

Any automatic is good to make points but ideally you want

Aug commando galil (Ak74u if you want to move faster)

Start on gun platform and jump into teleporter when zombies come

Nade from the projecter room and shoot the creepers

When you teleport out waste a clip into the zombies running towards you and run straight up the right stairs(later rounds 1 or 2 zombies may come through the landing but easy kills)

Use same route that you opened doors not giving the zombies too much lead

Dont rush you will have to lap once before the teleporter cools down so pace yourself and dont hit no nukes

Link the teleporter on you second lap

Shoot the creepers first they kill the zombies

End guns dragunov and galil or maybe Aug

Im not a fan of the TG but this flattens them and you have normal movement speed

I only used one trap and that was the automated turret by the teleporter before you jump in at the start of the round(starting after round 25)

When i used the electric barrier on the first lap on round 31 (trying to conserve ammo) it just made the zombies spawn in front and behind me and put my lap all out of sync

For dogs just fill up the jug area with claymores even if you have no ammo you can just pick them up and move them in front of the dogs

You can buy QR 3 times

Didnt mention buying SC and bowie but thats just common sense along with dont PP till you get your end guns

Good luck and happy zombag hunting

Oh and i think the dog round spacing is the same as DR SNN but the chance has decreased i know SNN was coin flip and DR was 1 in 3 anyone know

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic