Does anyone has the full 30-minute audio recording?

Panzermann11

Hey there! Yes, I know the GKNova6 forum is dead at this point and the whole thing was a long time ago, but I wanted to make this thread since I'm trying to look for the lost 30-minute recording of the audio tape, and to an extent the remaining images of the Live Drop.

The audio on YouTube was only the first part, the second is nowhere to be found and, and the link that was posted by carbonfibah on the Live Drop thread (http://callofdutyzombies.com/music/gknova6mc60tape.wav) doesn't work anymore, and I had no luck with the Wayback Machine either for the Drop Files; all the links to the audio just returned the four-oh-four. I'm deeply concerned the audio and the Live Drop pictures has become lost media at this point.

If anyone has the 30-minute recording and the Live Drop contents archived, it'd be greatly appreciated, and I'd be glad to post the audio on YouTube and the Internet Archive aswell to ensure perservation.

Edited by Panzermann11
  • Like 1

All the documents are up in the #story-resources channel in the Discord, and here's the link to that 

IMGUR.COM

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from...

But I have no idea about the audio.
I'd be interested to hear it, I wasn't around back then so I didn't even know there was audio.
But I'm sure someone else here has that archived?
🤞

On 4/24/2023 at 7:48 PM, Rapt said:

All the documents are up in the #story-resources channel in the Discord, and here's the link to that 

IMGUR.COM

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring...

But I have no idea about the audio.
I'd be interested to hear it, I wasn't around back then so I didn't even know there was audio.
But I'm sure someone else here has that archived?
🤞

The veteran users and mods most likely do. Are they still around?

Edited by Panzermann11