Wonder Weapons

alienhunter1015

Since season 5 started I have not been able to get a wonder weapon thru level 5.  I have completed several trials and achieved a legendary reward 3 times on all levels 1 thru 5 and have not been rewarded a wonder weapon just once.  I also completed every side challenge and defeated every special enemy and opened every crate I could find with no luck.  I even opened every blue crystal I could find and fished on every map that had that available.  Before on Season 4 I was getting wonder weapons as early as level 2.  What happened?  

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, alienhunter1015 said:

Since season 5 started I have not been able to get a wonder weapon thru level 5.  I have completed several trials and achieved a legendary reward 3 times on all levels 1 thru 5 and have not been rewarded a wonder weapon just once.  I also completed every side challenge and defeated every special enemy and opened every crate I could find with no luck.  I even opened every blue crystal I could find and fished on every map that had that available.  Before on Season 4 I was getting wonder weapons as early as level 2.  What happened?  

Unironically, just go for Elite drops. They have the better chances of dropping wonder weapons (I've seen Orda drop D.I.E's with upgrades at least two or three times in a playthrough)

Archived