warzone call of duty question

nhighnote414

Since then, I haven't been able to post in the warzone or contemporary warfare community groups without their moderators removing my posts the second I press publish, and this is what I requested and what my input was, and they erased it without asking or answering any questions, so here's my query. WHY WOULD YOU KEEP CHANGING PLUNDER BUT NOT THE REST OF WARZONE HUH WHY DON'T YOU GIVE US GAMERS WHO PLAY YOUR GAME AN OPTION IN PLUNDER LIKE YOU DO IN BATTLE ROYALE HUH NOT ALL GAMERS LIKE BATTLE ROYALE WE LIKE PLUNDER SO CANT WE HAVE THE SAME OPTION AS THE GAMERS WHO PLAY ROYALE

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, nhighnote414 said:

Since then, I haven't been able to post in the warzone or contemporary warfare community groups without their moderators removing my posts the second I press publish, and this is what I requested and what my input was, and they erased it without asking or answering any questions, so here's my query. WHY WOULD YOU KEEP CHANGING PLUNDER BUT NOT THE REST OF WARZONE HUH WHY DON'T YOU GIVE US GAMERS WHO PLAY YOUR GAME AN OPTION IN PLUNDER LIKE YOU DO IN BATTLE ROYALE HUH NOT ALL GAMERS LIKE BATTLE ROYALE WE LIKE PLUNDER SO CANT WE HAVE THE SAME OPTION AS THE GAMERS WHO PLAY ROYALE

Yeah bro we ain't devs. I'm pretty sure the Activision forums can help you tho.

Archived