Onslaught Season 5 Intel

clueless

• Moderators

I'll actually be on top of the intel this time (and expectedly for the rest of this game's cycle). This intel only makes Zykov more suspicious in my opinion, but I'm excited to see where we end up from here.

S5R Time! They have a good record of making some of my favorite MP maps from the Black Ops series into Onslaught maps! (If you're reading this, can we get Hazard next? The mechanics of Onslaught would be fantastic for the map, and I'd love to revisit the map with the new movement system!) 

Requiem (6/6)

Documents (6/6)

"The Devil's Mountain" - ECHELON - After an encounter with a strange subterranean signal, an NSA Analyst at Field Station Berlin sends a request to Central that's well above his clearance level.

Spoiler

6Call_of_Duty__Black_Ops_Cold_War_2021081Call_of_Duty__Black_Ops_Cold_War_2021081Call_of_Duty__Black_Ops_Cold_War_2021081

"A Lovely Addition" - ECHELON - As a dimensional breach occurs at Field Station Berlin, Analyst Jaworski leaves a field report for Requiem.

Spoiler

Call_of_Duty__Black_Ops_Cold_War_2021081Call_of_Duty__Black_Ops_Cold_War_2021081Call_of_Duty__Black_Ops_Cold_War_2021081

"Echelon Breach Report" - ECHELON - Requiem Agent Meyer sends Weaver a summary report about the dimensional breach at Teufelsberg Listening Station.

Spoiler

Call_of_Duty__Black_Ops_Cold_War_2021081Call_of_Duty__Black_Ops_Cold_War_2021081Call_of_Duty__Black_Ops_Cold_War_2021081

"Dear Dad" - DRIVE-IN - Daniel writes his father a letter about the state of Dimitar's Scrap Yard.

Spoiler

Call_of_Duty__Black_Ops_Cold_War_2021091

"The Beasts from Beyond Below" - DRIVE-IN - A work crew movie night goes awry when uninvited guests crash the party.

Spoiler

"Movie Night Flyer" - DRIVE-IN - An invitation to the event that was in progress when the dimensional breach occurred. 

Spoiler

Omega (0/0)

Documents (0)

"Placeholder" - PLACEHOLDER -

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...